🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tell me again we aren't moving toward a police state

It is s a police state but it's not practicing hard tyranny on the level most would expect or notice so it's easy to say that the police state isn't a problem until it affects you negatively. People think of the DPRK when they think of a police state and they're willing to ignore the problem until it becomes the USSA but by then it will be too late.

It is s a police state but it's not practicing hard tyranny on the level most would expect or notice so it's easy to say that the police state isn't a problem until it affects you negatively. People think of the DPRK when they think of a police state and they're willing to ignore the problem until it becomes the USSA but by then it will be too late.

Yeah tell the folks in Waco it's not a police state.

Let's not forget the "truth squads" in the 2008 campaign, made up of cops and prosecutors who supported Obama, threatening to bring criminal charges against people who "lied" about Barack.

What you just did is called 'projection', ass hat.

What exactly is an asshat? Have you any idea? I think you have been saying a phrase for decades without even knowing what it means.

Lol, you wear your ass for a hat, i.e. you have your head up your ass.

Thank you for proving my assertion.

Jim.......most people either insist on living in a bubble or just don't have a clue about what is going on right under their noses. The former needs to exist inside the matrix because its far more comfortable to pretend......and nothing short of a nuclear bomb is going to change it.

All you can do is prepare on your own and enlighten people in small doses.......this shit is hard for many to get past. Took me a long long time to connect the dots and get outside what the reality manufacturing companies want us to believe.

Indeed.......most of the dummies in this forum have no clue what really went on there!!! Like the post-Boston bombing suburban reality show, the big boys know how to get their points across to the masses.

I can't because they're dead.

We aren't moving toward a ‘police state.’

The notion is ignorant, hyperbolic idiocy, an indication one has no idea as to what constitutes an actual ‘police state.’

All the linked video constitutes is a hasty generalization fallacy.

The only thing idiotic and ignorant is your blatant denial and sticking of your head in the sand to the escalation of police abuse around this country. We are very much moving towards a police state aided by every level of government. The continued erosion of our rights is nobody's imagination and objective observer can see it.

When the swine around here put on their jack boots, shaved their heads, and started spelling pig over the radio with Poppa India Golf instead of Paul Ida Charles then I knew something wasn't right.

The notion is ignorant, hyperbolic idiocy, an indication one has no idea as to what constitutes an actual ‘police state.’

What constitutes an actual police state, and how do you get there?

If you can't answer that question, which I suspect you cannot, you really aren't qualified to tell me what is, and is not, moving toward it.

I don't think we've become a police state, because there aren't armed troops patrolling the streets of my hometown.

What do I call this? Same thing I call every incident involving a policeman violating the rights of another citizen..........................a poorly trained cop who should be fired from the force.

If these things happened every day in almost every city in America, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but they don't, so I won't agree.

Your hometown doesn't have a standing police force?

Now that I have blown your silly argument out of the water, I did not say we are a police state, I said we are moving toward becoming one. Dismissing that simply because you think it only happens overnight only makes you look stupid because shit like this does happen every day in every city in America.

So we don't need another one. The forums rules mention duplicate posts. But it is apparently too hard for some people to do a simple search.

The rules are that posters are supposed to check.

I checked, I didn't find one. If you don't like that, tough shit.

Could tell you that but I would be lying....... we are not quite there yet but we are moving quickly in the direction. Cops like this one in the article need to be fired and should never be able to hold a law enforcement position again even if it as low as mall security.

I don't think we've become a police state, because there aren't armed troops patrolling the streets of my hometown.

Yeah, because one cant have a police state unless they all act like heavy handed banana republics....roflmao.

BikerSailor, you are a total douche bag.

It might help if you looked up the term to find out what it actually means...................

police state noun

: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a police force

: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures
Police state - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

When was the last time that the government used the police to force control of your movements? Last I heard, you can still drive from California to Maine without any kind of special requirements (other than having transportation and the desire to go). What kind of arbitrary exercise by the police and the secret police have forced you to comply with what the government wants? The ACA doesn't count, because it was passed LEGALLY by Congress, and even stood up to Supreme Court scrutiny.

Go ahead........................list me at least 10 examples of a police state here in America. Last I checked, you were still entitled to a fair trial here in the U.S.

As far as the douchebag comment? Back at ya Massengill.

Like, for example, this?

Or maybe this?

NEW DETAILS: State group defends officers' actions in teen shoot - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

This?

NOPD officer charged with malfeasance after investigators say she harassed romantic rival | NOLA.com

This?

Settlement proposed in Bozeman police excessive force lawsuit - Bozeman Daily Chronicle: Crime And Courts

Or even this?

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_24248486/obamacares-winners-and-losers-bay-area

How about this?

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/tsa-adds-bomb-sniffing-dogs-nj-super-bowl-22329389

Last edited by a moderator:
Because, frankly, I have no idea what else to call it when a cop arrests a fireman for illegally parking a firetruck during a rescue operation.

Best part, he did it with cameras running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRw6RVNHLz0

A California cop is under investigation after he was allegedly caught in a local news video handcuffing an on-duty firefighter who was helping car accident victims.
CBS 8 reports that the incident occurred when Chula Vista Fire Department Engineer Jacob Gregoire, 36, refused to move his engine from the fast lane on I-805 between Telegraph Canyon Road and East Orange Avenue.
The station's camera appears to show an unnamed California Highway Patrol officer handcuffing Gregoire. He then detains Gregoire, a 12-year firefighting veteran, in the back of his police car while other firefighters continue to tend to accident victims.
Cop Cuffs Firefighter Trying To Help Accident Victims (VIDEO)

We should all bow down before the cops.

Given how stupid and blind drivers are around emergency lights, asking fire fighters to move their vehicles from a fast lane isn't unreasonable. The articles I just read don't mention if the car wreck was on the shoulder or in one of the highway's lanes. If it was and the trucks were blocking it asking them to move was wrong. If it was already off the highway then moving the trucks is a better idea. That 2 of the 3 trucks DID move, and one refused suggests moving was prudent. Maybe the one that didn't felt they were adding to safety blocking a potential collision, but not knowing these details makes it impossible to second-guess an officer's logic on-scene.

Has nothing to do with a police state issue though.

If the issue is safety, maybe they had a fucking reason to park where they did, just like the firefighter that got arrested last year after telling his engineer not to move the engine after the cop ordered it.

But, by all means, keep making excuses for the Gestapo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because, frankly, I have no idea what else to call it when a cop arrests a fireman for illegally parking a firetruck during a rescue operation.

Best part, he did it with cameras running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRw6RVNHLz0

A California cop is under investigation after he was allegedly caught in a local news video handcuffing an on-duty firefighter who was helping car accident victims.
CBS 8 reports that the incident occurred when Chula Vista Fire Department Engineer Jacob Gregoire, 36, refused to move his engine from the fast lane on I-805 between Telegraph Canyon Road and East Orange Avenue.
The station's camera appears to show an unnamed California Highway Patrol officer handcuffing Gregoire. He then detains Gregoire, a 12-year firefighting veteran, in the back of his police car while other firefighters continue to tend to accident victims.
Cop Cuffs Firefighter Trying To Help Accident Victims (VIDEO)

We should all bow down before the cops.

Says the cop got in trouble.

So we're living in a state where police get policed.

And idiots like you have free speech.

It does not say he got in trouble, but thanks for playing.

Okay....................then it should be easy to show me 10 ways that America is currently a police state.

I notice that you've yet to respond to the request.

Lol, I have posted the items several times, but here, just for your lame ass:

An American designated as a terrorist can be:

1) deliberately targeted and killed by the government without trial.

2) arrested in secret and held in a secret prison.

3) arrested and not charged with a crime for an indefinite period of time.

4) sent to do labor by force without compensation.

5) arrested and held without the right to legal counsel.

6) so designated and lose considerable rights without the means to clear their name.

7) handed over to a third party to be tortured

Even without a designation as a terrorist, an American citizen can still be:

8) targeted by the government for witch hunts for technical bureaucratic violations of regulatory law and there is no redress. The IRS investigations of Tea Party groups is an example.

9) subjected to a SWAT raid based on no evidence other than an anonymous call.

10) be stopped and searched with no probable cause.

All these are hallmarks of a police state.

The leftists used to get all pissy about it when Pinochet or some right wing dictator did it, but now it's OK since Obama the Messiah is doing it.

watching too many movies

or too much fox news

And each and every point I made is true, moron.

Or Ruby Ridge....

The U.S. has it's police state apparatus readied to practice hard tyranny once the place starts going south. The powers that be haven't been gearing up for the damn Easter bunny.

Lol, I have posted the items several times, but here, just for your lame ass:

An American designated as a terrorist can be:

1) deliberately targeted and killed by the government without trial.

2) arrested in secret and held in a secret prison.

3) arrested and not charged with a crime for an indefinite period of time.

4) sent to do labor by force without compensation.

5) arrested and held without the right to legal counsel.

6) so designated and lose considerable rights without the means to clear their name.

7) handed over to a third party to be tortured

Even without a designation as a terrorist, an American citizen can still be:

8) targeted by the government for witch hunts for technical bureaucratic violations of regulatory law and there is no redress. The IRS investigations of Tea Party groups is an example.

9) subjected to a SWAT raid based on no evidence other than an anonymous call.

10) be stopped and searched with no probable cause.

All these are hallmarks of a police state.

The leftists used to get all pissy about it when Pinochet or some right wing dictator did it, but now it's OK since Obama the Messiah is doing it.

watching too many movies

or too much fox news

And each and every point I made is true, moron.

Nope. Still don't believe we're in a police state. Most of what you posted isn't because of a police state, it's because of bad policemen.

All that sounds like is a bunch of talking points from FAUX Nooze. I asked for examples, meaning I want you to tell me (via a news source), where each and every one of those things has happened. Hell.................I'll even let you go back 30 years (a full generation) to find them.

I'm guessing you won't, because a lot of times, it's that some INDIVIDUAL COP has gotten so full of themselves that they believe they are the ultimate authority. That's just an individual who doesn't deserve to be a cop.

The only example you posted that I can even consider someplace being a police state would be NYC where they HAD (as in past tense) the law of stop and frisk, which was unreasonable due to not having any probable cause.

But.............do keep screeching from your bomb shelter about how the government is coming for you.

Must suck to live in fear of some boogeyman that you believe to exist because a bunch of talking heads on FAUX Nooze say it's true.

Me? I choose to see what is REALLY going on, and yeah, this country may have it's faults, but it's still one of the better ideas going.

No, facts, no reason, no logical progression....typical libtard unwarranted assertion.

We are already in a police state, dipshit, when the government can declare you a terrorist without trial, hold you in a secret prison with no legal counsel and no contact with friends and family for an indefinite period of time. The feds can also have you murdered if you are designated a terrorist, and you have no due process to challenge any of it.

Aside from that, you are a useful idiot to them so you have nothing to worry about...for now.

Not to mention, gather any kind of intelligence on all citizens, without warrant or reason, surveillance on all activities with drones. We are lost. But the useful idiots will remain useful...until they are no longer useful, then they are simply gone.

Forum List

Back