Tell me how this is NOT an attempt to "obstruct justice"?

Mike Flynn is not a felon. Felons become felons when there has been a judgement in court that judges him guilty of a felony.

MORON.,,,,THAT has already happened....Flynn IS a felon

He is charged, but not convicted, ergo, he is not a felon.

Actually, technically, Flynn isn't even charged with anything yet. No one has been charged with any crime. Not even Paul Manafort who is indicted has ever appeared in court for an arraignment and formal charges.

Natty just like to show off her own moronic confusion.

He's not a felon. When was the trial? When was his allocution? Which prison is he is? Who is his probation officer?

Go ask the producers of Law & Order.....Apparently that is where you "think' you learned your legal procedures......LOL

This is the LAW.......

The legal documents filed by the special counsel indicate that Flynn has pleaded guilty to a single count of lying to federal investigators. With that, Trump's first national security adviser becomes a convicted felon for misleading the FBI

It is a foregone conclusion that Trump DID try to obstruct justice......BUT, the sticking point is whether a sitting president can ever be indicted since resignation has always been the preferred choice by previous presidents.......

Placing aside that our current constitutional procedures have made a president somewhat above the law (except for treason and other high crimes,) Trump has obstructed the carrying out of justice based on this sequence:

1. Trump openly admitted that he fired Mike Flynn because Flynn lied to the FBI (making Flynn a confirmed felon.)

2. Prior to that open admission, Trump tried to convince Comey to let Flynn "off the hook"

3. When Comey basically refused to follow the tacit directive of Trump......Trump fired him.

The above sequence is irrefutable, and although I am no fan of Comey, this guy did the right thing by recording the exchange and publicizing it right after the occurrence.

Now, as I stated, the plain facts may NOT be enough to charge a sitting president with a crime........BUT, Trump will always be known as someone who attempted to circumvent the carrying out of an investigation toward the rendering of justice.
/----/ As chief law enforcer of the nation, the President can involve himself in any case and has the power to fire these people at will.

Mike Flynn is not a felon. Felons become felons when there has been a judgement in court that judges him guilty of a felony.

MORON.,,,,THAT has already happened....Flynn IS a felon

He is charged, but not convicted, ergo, he is not a felon.

Actually, technically, Flynn isn't even charged with anything yet. No one has been charged with any crime. Not even Paul Manafort who is indicted has ever appeared in court for an arraignment and formal charges.

Natty just like to show off her own moronic confusion.

He was formally charged with one count of making false statements to federal investigators.

Then let the impeachment proceedings begin.

Can't do that.....YET........The republican led House does not have the balls to do that and SECOND, we would have to wait for Mueller's meticulous findings that WILL be eventually revealed to both the DOJ and congressional committees.

The "balls?" That's like saying I don't have the balls to hit myself on the head with a hammer. Why would anyone want to do that?

The "balls?" That's like saying I don't have the balls to hit myself on the head with a hammer. Why would anyone want to do that?

Idiot....I stated that the HOUSE does not have the balls.......Who the fuck is talking about or cares if YOU have balls??

Change your diapers and go back to bed.

He was formally charged with one count of making false statements to federal investigators.

Just for "fun".......why don't you and Tipsy go and look up whether Flynn is or is not a FELON???

You'd both be a bit less than ignorant idiots after you do that.......

Pleading guilty to felony charges makes you a FELON by its very de facto definition.

It is a foregone conclusion that Trump DID try to obstruct justice......BUT, the sticking point is whether a sitting president can ever be indicted since resignation has always been the preferred choice by previous presidents.......

Placing aside that our current constitutional procedures have made a president somewhat above the law (except for treason and other high crimes,) Trump has obstructed the carrying out of justice based on this sequence:

1. Trump openly admitted that he fired Mike Flynn because Flynn lied to the FBI (making Flynn a confirmed felon.)

2. Prior to that open admission, Trump tried to convince Comey to let Flynn "off the hook"

3. When Comey basically refused to follow the tacit directive of Trump......Trump fired him.

The above sequence is irrefutable, and although I am no fan of Comey, this guy did the right thing by recording the exchange and publicizing it right after the occurrence.

Now, as I stated, the plain facts may NOT be enough to charge a sitting president with a crime........BUT, Trump will always be known as someone who attempted to circumvent the carrying out of an investigation toward the rendering of justice.

WOW.....My feelings are really, really "hurt" that some right wingers on here find the above....."funny."...........LOL

Trump can fire Comey for any reason he likes, even to prevent him from prosecuting Comey. Firing directors of government agencies is a power granted to the president by the Constitution.

Except when you fire someone specifically to obstruct an investigation, that's where it becomes criminal.

Again, you need to ask Dick Nixon how that worked out.
Wrong. Nixon wasn't accused of obstruction for firing Cox.

Last edited:
One gets the impression that, to some, Trump merely existing is an impeachable offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now it's "obstruction"? So I take it as a tacit admission that the "Russian collusion" angle was only a hoax.

Well that didn't take long to fizzle out. :laugh:

The trumpanzees don't care how many laws, rules, traditions that trump breaks. If we've learned one thing about those simpletons.....it is that.

If the MSM was honest they would assign investigative reporters to the FBI to check into what amounts to an attempted political coup by high ranking agents appointed by the previous administration to obstruct and/or overturn the results of a presidential election. Alas, what amounts to investigative reporting these days is nothing but democrat party propaganda.

The trumpanzees don't care how many laws, rules, traditions that trump breaks. If we've learned one thing about those simpletons.....it is that.

That's funny. We've been saying the exact same things about the former President for the last 8 years. Except that he was never held accountable for them because he was half-black.

If only Trump was half-black.

Then let the impeachment proceedings begin.

Can't do that.....YET........The republican led House does not have the balls to do that and SECOND, we would have to wait for Mueller's meticulous findings that WILL be eventually revealed to both the DOJ and congressional committees.
If your OP is correct then the time to start impeachment proceedings is now...Mueller doesn’t have to find anything because the”facts” listed in your OP are already known.

He's not a felon. When was the trial? When was his allocution? Which prison is he is? Who is his probation officer?

Go ask the producers of Law & Order.....Apparently that is where you "think' you learned your legal procedures......LOL

This is the LAW.......

The legal documents filed by the special counsel indicate that Flynn has pleaded guilty to a single count of lying to federal investigators. With that, Trump's first national security adviser becomes a convicted felon for misleading the FBI

If it's the law, what's the statute! This is an opinion, just like yours. Give me a citation. If Flynn is a convicted felon, he is not in prison, he is not on probation or parole.

Forum List

Back