Tell me how this is NOT an attempt to "obstruct justice"?

No justice department investigations....no justice department special counsel.

LAME....very lame.......

A president CAN appoint a special counsel.....and although the AG can also do that when the target of the investigation IS the president, Congress can also petition the DOJ to appoint a special counsel.

REPUBLICANS run the ENTIRE federal government...........DOJ is Republicans and the special counsel is a Republican........

(and to add to your lameness .....Know that in ALL previous cases, the special counsel was of a different party than the ones that were being investigated....)

One gets the impression that, to some, Trump merely existing is an impeachable offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, not really......Trump was a lot more "tolerable" when he was just laundering money for the NY and NJ mafia......He's gone on to more nefarious laundering.

Sure, let's go with that one.

How about you put out a time line of exactly what Trump knew and when with confirmed sources or just shut the fuck up. I've provided links where Comey said he wasn't going to prosecute Flynn for changing stories, now you claim Trump knew he was a felon. You're totally full of shit.

Since morons like you, Tigger would not believe most other publications, I searched for one from a VERY CONSERVATIVE source....(now go on and call them RINOs...) LOL

The White House is currently insisting that President Donald Trump did not know in January that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russia, a felony for which he has pleaded guilty. But the administration’s own public statements, taken together, give the lie to that claim.

The kerfuffle began with a Trump tweet............. in which the president said he “had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

10:14 AM - Dec 2, 2017

Trump lawyer John Dowd quickly claimed he had written the tweet, acknowledging it was sloppily worded. Dowd said that White House counsel had informed Trump that Flynn had given the FBI the same account of his Russia ties he had previously given Vice President Mike Pence—but hastened to add that it was inaccurate to say that Trump was told Flynn had lied.

When Did Trump Find Out Flynn Lied to the FBI?

Flynn was resigned on 13 Feb 2017 for lying to Pence.

Michael Flynn Resigns as National Security Adviser

Comey said on 17 Feb 2017 there would be no charges on Flynn

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

Now you're making some stupid assed claim about a statement made in Dec, almost 10 months later. Like I said, just shut the fuck up till you know what you're talking about.

LAME....very lame.......

A president CAN appoint a special counsel.....and although the AG can also do that when the target of the investigation IS the president, Congress can also petition the DOJ to appoint a special counsel.

REPUBLICANS run the ENTIRE federal government...........DOJ is Republicans and the special counsel is a Republican........

(and to add to your lameness .....Know that in ALL previous cases, the special counsel was of a different party than the ones that were being investigated....)
You mean congress could have petitioned the same DOJ to appoint a special counsel that they held in contempt for not cooperating with a congressional investigation. You’re funny.

Now you're making some stupid assed claim about a statement made in Dec, almost 10 months later. Like I said, just shut the fuck up till you know what you're talking about.

LAME.........but nice try, Tigger.............(and I thought you could take a loss without resorting to weak lame.......So sad............LOL)

You mean congress could have petitioned the same DOJ to appoint a special counsel that they held in contempt for not cooperating with a congressional investigation. You’re funny.

Look, I thought you had a functioning brain.....I was wrong....

Stick to your stupidity....I really don;t give a fuck...LOL

it's the law, what's the statute! This is an opinion, just like yours. Give me a citation. If Flynn is a convicted felon, he is not in prison, he is not on probation or parole.

One more time for you and other right wing morons......

Flynn had to declare before a judge that he lied to FBI investigators

Second, once you admit your guilt of having committed a felony, one becomes a FELON.

There's NO trial needed if one admits guilt.....and Flynn is walking around right now because he is adhering to what he told the judge.....That he swore to cooperate with Mueller's investigation.

Do some searches......

There might not be a trial if one admits guilt, but there is a certainly a hearing. When was the hearing? In fact, when was the formal charge? Is there a sentence for this felony? If there is no sentence for this "crime" was there immunity? If there was immunity, then he's not a felon at all. What was the lie Flynn told to the FBI? Clue! It had nothing to do with Trump at all.

The Russian collusion thing fell apart and only came up with Jill Stein attending the same dinner at Putin.

The obstruction of justice thing just never got off the ground. Mueller is now looking for something, just to be looking for something. Lacking anything else, and knowing that they have a dead bang loser on their hands, democrats are claiming that Trump is going to fire Mueller and acting like it too.

it's the law, what's the statute! This is an opinion, just like yours. Give me a citation. If Flynn is a convicted felon, he is not in prison, he is not on probation or parole.

One more time for you and other right wing morons......

Flynn had to declare before a judge that he lied to FBI investigators

Second, once you admit your guilt of having committed a felony, one becomes a FELON.

There's NO trial needed if one admits guilt.....and Flynn is walking around right now because he is adhering to what he told the judge.....That he swore to cooperate with Mueller's investigation.

Do some searches......

There might not be a trial if one admits guilt, but there is a certainly a hearing. When was the hearing? In fact, when was the formal charge? Is there a sentence for this felony? If there is no sentence for this "crime" was there immunity? If there was immunity, then he's not a felon at all. What was the lie Flynn told to the FBI? Clue! It had nothing to do with Trump at all.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

LAME.........but nice try, Tigger.............(and I thought you could take a loss without resorting to weak lame.......So sad............LOL)

I guess that's better than being a lying assed propagandist like you.

Trump can fire Comey for any reason he likes, even to prevent him from prosecuting Comey. Firing directors of government agencies is a power granted to the president by the Constitution.

Nitwit, first correct your moronic post in the part I bolded.......

Second, firing Comey may be Trump's prerogative BUT the REQUEST that Trump made of Comey is at best non-ethical......Remember, that Nixon ALSO had his "constitutional right" to keep firing attorneys generals who refused to fire the special counsel Fox.....and we know how THAT ended up.

So we now know Flynn didn't do anything illegal in his job. All he did was lie to the VP about the phone call.....and you guys consider this Armageddon.....he didn't do any of the Russia collusion you try to make up.

And no asking somone to go easy isn't a crime. Did he threaten....even Comey said no he did not.......
Did he fire comey over it....no....

so there is nothing there....I mean by all means start impeachment on that...I cant wait to see those hearing...

House: uh we're hear to impeach a duly elected Presidnet why?

nat4900: Because he said to comey "can you go easy on Flynn"
and then he fired Comey months later (with the recommendation from Rod Rosenstein, Comey's friend).....not related to this incident
House: uh....anything else ???

nat4900: Nope

House: Is this guy serious?????

nat4900: Nope

Listen Bucky.....This is NOT the place to educate morons like you.....Stay just as dumb as you are......I really don't care.

well you're on this board to communicate, so communicate. Just because you have a post of Don Lemon saying Trump is evil, doesn't mean we're gonna buy it. So you brought up Flynn....after the headlines, you don't want to discuss the details....because they make you look foolish..because there is nothing there....and I'm not even in favor of ending this investigation.....it's brought all kinds of positives for republicans and Trump........keep wasting money and outing the crazy nutjobs that are in this investigation..

but again....summarize the Flynn situation for us....I bet you cant.

LAME....very lame.......

you really believe that don't you?

Look man, you had more evidence in Iran Conta....and no one went to jail in that one...it's not going to happen.....the people voted for Donald Trump and they want him to stay where he is.

Look man, you had more evidence in Iran Conta....and no one went to jail in that one...it's not going to happen.....the people voted for Donald Trump and they want him to stay where he is.

Moron........in the Iran Contra affairs it was left up to George Bush to grant pardons left and right.....there were LOTS of convictions......Ask Oliver North and good ol' Casper Weinberger.

Anyway........believe what your half brain dictates.......We'll see, won't we......LOL

Forum List

Back