🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tell Me She Didn't Vote Democrat

Sandy Yates who murdered her five children was white evangelical.

This is simply a troll OP.

Did anyone ever stop to consider that she may have suffered from post partum depression and THAT is the reason she killed the child? Happens enough that doctors pay attention to the mothers (as well as tell the fathers what to look for) in case it happens.

Political affiliation has little to nothing to do with this. The OP is trolling.

WTF does her voting record have to do with snapping and killing her child?

Exactly. She hid the pregnancy from her boyfriend, so you know she already didn't want anything to do with the child, and when it was born, she tried to get rid of the child so that she could pretend to not have children.

Political affiliation only matters to the trolls. BTW..........did you notice that the OP immediately assumed she was Democrat just because of the gruesomness of the act committed?

You right wingers gotta lay off the kool aid. Not every bad thing in the world happens because of a person's affiliation.

I'm pretty sure if I looked, I could find some things done by Republicans that nobody would approve of either.

Did anyone ever stop to consider that she may have suffered from post partum depression and THAT is the reason she killed the child? Happens enough that doctors pay attention to the mothers (as well as tell the fathers what to look for) in case it happens.

Political affiliation has little to nothing to do with this.

I never said that it did, now did I.

Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record

Uh...............the title of the OP is "Tell me she didn't vote Democrat", and then your OP was a dare for us. You are clearly trying to imply that because she did something really bad, she's gotta be Democrat.

Political affiliation has little to nothing to do with this.

I never said that it did, now did I.

Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record

Uh...............the title of the OP is "Tell me she didn't vote Democrat", and then your OP was a dare for us. You are clearly trying to imply that because she did something really bad, she's gotta be Democrat.

Well pardon me all over the place.

Billy, you would like Kim Davis. A lot. She's your kind.

Actually, she's not. Not even close. And I don't much like her, nor agree with her positions.

That does not, however, make you Democrats look any better to me than garden variety infantile coprophiliacs.

Nothin' personal. :itsok:

Billy, you would like Kim Davis. A lot. She's your kind.

Actually, she's not. Not even close. And I don't much like her, nor agree with her positions.

That does not, however, make you Democrats look any better to me than garden variety infantile coprophiliacs.

Nothin' personal. :itsok:
I am not a Democrat and you are not even a crazy Republican, just a sick fuck.

Forum List

Back