Ten Hours in Line to Vote - An American Embarrassment

Sure thing, every day for weeks the line was 10 hours long? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up provide evidence that every day of voting the line was that long, EVER Day.

What a joke. So you want these people to keep going back every day in hopes the lines will be shorter?

You are a Republican first, American second.

THe strange thing to me is we want to claim Bush is such sooooooo stupid yet we put him in office for 8 years. We voted for him twice so that makes who stupid?

That's easy .. it makes the people who voted for him stupid .. so much so that even they run away from him .. probably smells like sulfur.

Additionally, it makes those who don't demand integrity in our elections and at the same time were against Bush, also stupid .. just not as stupid as the knuckleheads who actually voted for him ..

You wouldn't be one of them, would you?

What a joke. So you want these people to keep going back every day in hopes the lines will be shorter?

You are a Republican first, American second.

You are a Retard first and always, America does not even enter into your pea brain. Funny how so many of the liberals on this board are dumb as rocks.

Then challenge what I said to you.

Post where you have attacked right-wing hatred and I will most sincerly apologize .. else, what I said about the right fits like a glove.

... and "planning revenge" .. that seals it.

I have no plans of "revenge" .. that's what racists have always worried about. They think the people they fucked over will do to them what they did to the people they fucked over. Thus, you live in unfounded FEAR .. in fact, FEAR motivates you more than anything else.

Scary little people .. afraid of everything, afraid of shadows .. consumed by Penis-Fear.

My revenge is having my children and my grandchildren live in a free and equitable society where race is not an issue. That would be the best revenge imaginable.

Why do you have to insist on that before you will condemn hatred on your side? That puzzles me a lot!

Yes, planning revenge you have made a least two references as to how difficult it will be for me when I am a white person in the minority. I have never wished ill on any person. Regardless of race, religion or ethnicity. That kind of hatred has no place in my life. I pity that it is in yours.

********* Then you need to worry more about the Rev. Wrigheousness's of the world and less about folks like me.

In the hours before Election Day, as inevitable as winter, comes an onslaught of dirty tricks — confusing e-mails, disturbing phone calls and insinuating fliers left on doorsteps during the night.
The intent, almost always, is to keep folks from voting or to confuse them, usually through intimidation or misinformation. But in this presidential race, in which a black man leads most polls, some of the deceit has a decidedly racist bent.
Complaints have surfaced in predominantly African-American neighborhoods of Philadelphia where fliers have circulated, warning voters they could be arrested at the polls if they had unpaid parking tickets or if they had criminal convictions.
Over the weekend in Virginia, bogus fliers with an authentic-looking commonwealth seal said fears of high voter turnout had prompted election officials to hold two elections — one on Tuesday for Republicans and another on Wednesday for Democrats.
In New Mexico, two Hispanic women filed a lawsuit last week claiming they were harassed by a private investigator working for a Republican lawyer who came to their homes and threatened to call immigration authorities, even though they are U.S. citizens.
"He was questioning her status, saying that he needed to see her papers and documents to show that she was a U.S. citizen and was a legitimate voter," said Guadalupe Bojorquez, speaking on behalf of her mother, Dora Escobedo, a 67-year-old Albuquerque resident who speaks only Spanish. "He totally, totally scared the heck out of her."
In Pennsylvania, e-mails appeared linking Democrat Barack Obama to the Holocaust. "Jewish Americans cannot afford to make the wrong decision on Tuesday, Nov. 4," said the electronic message, paid for by an entity calling itself the Republican Federal Committee. "Many of our ancestors ignored the warning signs in the 1930s and 1940s and made a tragic mistake."
Dirty tricks increase as Election Day nears - Decision '08

Much more to read here.

You won't hear a peep out of little willow tree about any of that.

Quote your own quotes .. what a concept.

Guess you thought that shit was important enough to say twice :lol:

What you forgot is that voters have stood in long lines everyday of advanced voting .. coming back a different day was no solution.

here try this. I'm sure it's the same in Georgia.

Forty percent of all registered voters have voted in Fla. Early voting with only a few voting stations. That leaves 60% for when all precincts are up and running. Now when do you think the lines will be the shortest?

[/B]********

Why do you have to insist on that before you will condemn hatred on your side? That puzzles me a lot!

Yes, planning revenge you have made a least two references as to how difficult it will be for me when I am a white person in the minority. I have never wished ill on any person. Regardless of race, religion or ethnicity. That kind of hatred has no place in my life. I pity that it is in yours.

********* Then you need to worry more about the Rev. Wrigheousness's of the world and less about folks like me.

What is funny is when whites are no longer the majority another group that does not cotton well to the current "victim" mentality of blacks will be the majority, Hispanics.

You are a Retard first and always, America does not even enter into your pea brain. Funny how so many of the liberals on this board are dumb as rocks.

I want the same things you want. I just disagree on how to achieve those things.

It is your side that started questioning our patriotism.

It is you that divides us.

Let's see how you act in the months/years following Obama's victory.

We're going to pick up 8-10 seats in the Senate and maybe 25 in the House.

I want the same things you want. I just disagree on how to achieve those things.

I suggest you have an appointment ready on Wednesday with a shrink or therapist or at least the number to the suicide prevention hotline. If you don't get those numbers I fear for your safety and sanity.

What is funny is when whites are no longer the majority another group that does not cotton well to the current "victim" mentality of blacks will be the majority, Hispanics.

well, I look closely at countries such as Rawanda. Everybody involved in that genocide was black. It is not so easy to explain hatred in terms of color much as some folks would like. Similarly the holocaust was white killing white. Both instances had to do with one group feeling they were of superior genetic material. Hate will ruin yer life.

I suggest you have an appointment ready on Wednesday with a shrink or therapist or at least the number to the suicide prevention hotline. If you don't get those numbers I fear for your safety and sanity.

I fear for America if your side steals another election.

I think you need to clear your head and look inward.

Sure thing, every day for weeks the line was 10 hours long? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up provide evidence that every day of voting the line was that long, EVER Day.

The right always makes the mistake of thinking everybody is as stupid as they are ..

Ga. Residents Wait Up to 8 Hours to Vote Early

ATLANTA (AP) -- Georgia residents have packed polling places as early voting started in earnest this week.

They have braved lines as long as eight hours to cast ballots and forcing some voting sites to stay open deep into the night.

Polls have been open in Georgia since Sept. 22, but dozens more opened this week as part of a statewide strategy to ease the crunch on Election Day.

The advance voting sites will be open every day through Friday.

The new system has been popular: About 200,000 votes cast their ballots on Monday alone. They're among 1.2 million people -- more than 20 percent of the state's 5.6 million registered voters, who have voted early so far.

In Florida, a crucial battleground state where early voting lines have also been long, Gov. Charlie Christ signed an executive order yesterday keeping polling places open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. That's four hours longer than specified in state law.

Christ cited record turnout in signing the order

Ga. Residents Wait Up to 8 Hours to Vote Early - 11Alive.com | WXIA | Atlanta, GA

THUS, not only proving exactly what I said, but also demonstrating the need for remedies for what I said.

I recognize you are retired from having someone tell you what to do every fucking day of your life .. but here's how it works in the real world .. before you make a dumb ass claim .. and repeat that dumb shit twice .. try using your computer to determine if what you're saying has any validity at all.

It will make you appear smarter.

Last edited:

Just goes to prove that not only don't you know shit about blacks, you also don't know shit about hispanics .. and I doubt that you actually give a fuck about them either .. just looking for company. :lol:

Last edited:
The right always makes the mistake of thinking everybody is as stupid as they are ..

ATLANTA (AP) -- Georgia residents have packed polling places as early voting started in earnest this week.

They have braved lines as long as eight hours to cast ballots and forcing some voting sites to stay open deep into the night.

Polls have been open in Georgia since Sept. 22, but dozens more opened this week as part of a statewide strategy to ease the crunch on Election Day.

The new system has been popular: About 200,000 votes cast their ballots on Monday alone. They're among 1.2 million people -- more than 20 percent of the state's 5.6 million registered voters, who have voted early so far.

In Florida, a crucial battleground state where early voting lines have also been long, Gov. Charlie Christ signed an executive order yesterday keeping polling places open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. That's four hours longer than specified in state law.

Christ cited record turnout in signing the order[/b]

Ga. Residents Wait Up to 8 Hours to Vote Early - 11Alive.com | WXIA | Atlanta, GA

THUS, not only proving exactly what I said, but also demonstrating the need for remedies for what I said.

I recognize you are retired from having someone tell you what to do every fucking day of your life .. but here's how it works in the real world .. before you make a dumb ass claim .. and repeat that dumb shit twice .. try using your computer to determine if what you're saying has any validity at all.

Ahh yes another liberal that hates the military, thanks for proving my point. The only DUMB ASS here is you. But you are to STUPID to know it.

Christ cited record turnout in signing the order[/b]

Lessee
since sept. 22, 8 to 10 hours a day in line. how many fucking voters you got in Georgia anyway?

Maybe youse guys should start voting in January, you got that many voters. How bout you just vote year round? That will help.

Ahh yes another liberal that hates the military, thanks for proving my point. The only DUMB ASS here is you. But you are to STUPID to know it.

But wait ... what about this bullshit ..

"Sure thing, every day for weeks the line was 10 hours long? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up provide evidence that every day of voting the line was that long, EVER Day.

I provided the evidence .. when are you going to "man up" and admit you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about? I guess being in the military didn't do anything for your integrity.

No, the DUMB ASS is the stupid buffoon who posted something I refuted in about 45 seconds .. and even quoted your own dumb shit as if it was important and something you had researched.

.. and uhh, by the way, my daughter is in the military .. three tours in Iraq and now a SFC.

Naw, I don't hate the military, just really dumb people.

Forum List

Back