Ten Republican Attorneys General File Amicus Brief with Supreme Court in Pennsylvania Ballot Case

Another baseless suit that has no proof of fraud lol, where is the proof? Should of. could of, would of, is not proof
It's right next to the proof of Russian Collusion.

Yawn no proof of election fraud.
Idk for sure, but I believe most, if not all evidence has been presented to the courts, and we must wait.
I wonder how many of these reports are substantial ???

They have presented NO evidence at all period.
Im sorry you cant except what I present on this forum.
If you personally are accused of stealing, and someone takes you to court, then you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Am I saying this right or not ?

We should be learning how to better practice voting in our democracy.

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”
Joseph Stalin
Both parties are participating in the counts.

~~~~~~
Not so in Pennsylvania, especially in Philadelphia. GOP watchers were refused access.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

It is not clear what standing out-of-state Attorneys General even have--if they are even presenting evidence showing that their states are different from Pennsylvania(?). Most would take that as a given. Taking issue with mail-in voting is not itself even presented--only some subjective basis concept of exacerbated risk.

California mail-in voting was even pre-submittal risk free, prima facie. The ballots were sent to a valid address, not alleged-only at a polling place, (with fake ID)--and then there was a signature verification even before the ballot could be opened at the local registrar office. Then there was an acknowledgement of receipt: With written notification of that!

Fake ID! GOP! Fake ID GOP! Fake ID GOP! (Just sayin'). I myself was known to poll workers in precinct, but the precinct was relatively transient, for example--not a lot of permanent residents. Mail gets past that problem, too!
"The brief argues the state court’s ruling was unconstitutional in that it violated the separation of powers. The attorneys general also argue that with the ruling, Pennsylvania exacerbated the risks of voter fraud in connection with absentee ballots.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20(?)! Mentioning a Deity(?), or Mentioning Pharaoh of no particular name(?)!)

Another baseless suit that has no proof of fraud lol, where is the proof? Should of. could of, would of, is not proof

It's insane.

They actually believe that saying something makes it true. They are delusional.

Lawyers should know that judges have paper fetishes. Nothing is considered true and factual in a court of law unless you have honest, concrete facts as in paper work or video or photos to back it up.

Yet the republicans go to court with no proof at all.

Again.

They are wasting our time and our money.

This is just pathetic. They are making even bigger fools of themselves.
Sounds like liberal hack polls. Saying Biden was up by 8 points didn't make it so. Yet liberals believed. In this case counting and analyzing ballots will prove things one way or the other.

Im (sic) sorry you cant (sic) except (sic) what I present on this forum.
If you personally are accused of stealing, and someone takes you to court, then you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

No you are not.
Your reasoning is as poor as your grammar.
You are "PRESUMED" innocent. There is a big difference between BEING innocent and being PRESUMED innocent. One is guilty the moment they commit a crime.
Now please learn how to spell, what the difference between "accept" and "except" is, and how to reason like a Republican.

No you are not.
You are "PRESUMED" innocent. There is a big difference between BEING innocent and being PRESUMED innocent. One is guilty the moment they commit a crime.
Now please learn how to spell, what the difference between "accept" and "except" is, and how to reason like a Republican.
I haft to go ate, butt i will be bak in a minutee.

This report must be stating a fairy tale, then. How could they do such a thing?

1.8 Million More Voters Registered Than Eligible Citizens
’....Alaska, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont.’
People who moved or died may not have been purged from the rolls. It is also why we need better weights and measures upon which to base fixed Standards.

"Free and fair elections are the cornerstone of our republic and it’s one of the reasons why the United States is the envy of the world,” Schmitt said at a press conference announcing the brief."

hard no. the world is laughing at your shitty election system.

We should be learning how to better practice voting in our democracy.

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”
Joseph Stalin
Both parties are participating in the counts.

~~~~~~
Not so in Pennsylvania, especially in Philadelphia. GOP watchers were refused access.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Says two rightwing sites, lol

They're doing just exactly that.

If there is no proof and the Democrats are in the right, then the Dems shouldnt have any reason to deny a recount.

Who's denying a recount? Trump still will not win, lol. Name one time when a recount won somebody an election in a presidential race, I'll wait.

If this was a fair and accurate count, then prove it. We have the time.
If someone accuses you of stealing, then wouldnt you like to prove them wrong ?

If there was fraud prove it with evidence.
That's just exactly what they're doing. Standby.

No you are not.
Just think you missed your calling as both a teacher and lawyer. Yet you spend your time, having such high qualifications and all, on this forum. Such a waste, or is it waist -hummm ?

So if someone accuses you of breaking the law, they cant take you to court ?
I didnt say they had evidence, I asked if they can take you to court.
If we take this in baby steps, maybe youll get it.

Please let me know about my grammar, it means a lot to me.

They didn't say that the states did commit fraud. They didn't show any evidence of fraud.

Just words saying the state increased the risk.

Please read the article.

Learn what an amicus brief is.

Apparently you don't know

Latin for "friend of the court," a party or an organization interested in an issue which files a brief or participates in the argument in a case in which that party or organization is not one of the litigants.

nothing special here

If there is no proof and the Democrats are in the right, then the Dems shouldnt have any reason to deny a recount.

Who's denying a recount? Trump still will not win, lol. Name one time when a recount won somebody an election in a presidential race, I'll wait.

No they are not, they're just spewing more baseless claims

Other than all the tabulation "glitches" found in the Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania skewing the election results.

Other than all the tabulation "glitches" found in the Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania skewing the election results.

As I said, no evidence, don't get mad at me for not believing propaganda.

Dogbiscuit added to my long Ignore List of Leftists and other spewers of nonsense and spamming. Life is too short to read their detritus.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible
ciao brutto

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back