Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

According to weak heads like you and Jroc, tk, go for it.

Last edited:
According to weak heads like you, tk, go for it.
So its a no answer on how the military works. I thought that would be the case and the attempt at an insult proves it. You have no answer other than parroting the WH's "official" one. Have a nice day.

They were so hoping that the sailors were going to be held...that Fox news would have the daily headlines "Sailors in Nth day of captivity"...oh yeah the release of the sailors made the GOP feel like those who spent their grocery money on powerball tickets and lost............

A pathological liar and an ideological blind... His ideologies blinded his eyes so much, he can't see beyond his nose.

He sees an Afghan male with a beard in that picture. And Shah Masood is an Afghan male with a beard.
How different can they be really.....

I think thats exactly what Carter and Reagan had in mind too, when they decided to fund the resistance in Afghanistan: Funding Shah Masood or Jalaluddin Haqqani, what difference does it make, they are all bunch of bearded Afghans at the end of the day...........

Q+A: Haqqani: From White House guest to staunch U.S. enemy

Hah? What are you blabbering now? I already posted where that picture is from. They aren't "Haqqani" you moron. They are Mujahedeen like Shah Massoud, the same people that were fighting with Islamists and Taliban. Didn't anybody teach you guys, when in hole stop digging.

Reagan Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President Reagan's Covert Action program has been given credit for assisting in ending the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam,[6] returned to armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan, destroying theSalang Tunnel on his way north. He was assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.

From the start of the war, Massoud's mujahideen attacked the occupying Soviet forces, ambushing Soviet and Afghan communist convoys travelling through the Salang Pass, and causing fuel shortages in Kabul.[24] The Soviets mounted a series of offensives against the Panjshir. Between 1980 and 1985, these offensives were conducted twice a year. Despite engaging more men and hardware on each occasion, the Soviets were unable to defeat Massoud's forces. In 1982, the Soviets began deploying major combat units in the Panjshir, numbering up to 30,000 men. Massoud pulled his troops back into subsidiary valleys, where they occupied fortified positions. When the Soviet columns advanced onto these positions, they fell into ambushes. When the Soviets withdrew, Afghan army garrisons took over their positions. Massoud and his mujahideen forces attacked and recaptured them one by one.

Is that SHAH MASOOD in the photo OR NOT????

Answer this question and all your sufferings will come to an end....

Was that "The Taliban" or not? You first.

There was no Taliban back then moron. These are the founders of Taliban, thanks to the US foreign policies....

"That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:"

that-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office.jpg

These are your own words, now time to eat them.... or optionally, you can shove it up your arse...
Exactly, so why did your friends make the claim that these guys were the Taliban? They are Mujahedeen who were fighting the Islamists and were able to repel the Soviets from Afghanistan with the help of the Reagan administration. Shah Massoud was the Mujaheddin leader, regardless of whether he was in this picture or not.

Because this is not Shah Masood(as you claimed), this is not the Mujaheddin that the US should be supporting in this picture, but the religious extremist Haqqani people (Haqqani himself later joining in, his photos with Reagan is also available), who later found Taliban and started a war against US.

Why don't you just accept you did a mistake?

We are not gonna act like some kids in school and circle around you and point fingers at you till you cry...
Just be honest about it, accept your mistake and fix it like an adult...

According to weak heads like you, tk, go for it.
So its a no answer on how the military works. I thought that would be the case and the attempt at an insult proves it. You have no answer other than parroting the WH's "official" one. Have a nice day.
There was no insult only a correct categorization of your thinking ability. The military works as it does, and your opinion of the WH is merely that of a weak head, and probably a partisan ideological one as well. Jroc has the same problems.

Last edited:
Ahh, still no proof huh? No links? Nothing to back up your moronic opinions? Didn't think so.
When you are posting your opinions without links, why should I?

You do understand that if you make the assertion first, your duty is to support said assertion, not demand others refute with supported evidence.

You did not get beyond high school, did you?

Shut up old man.You don't post links to anything. All you do is post stupidity with nothing to back it up

Last edited:
Of course you have lost, little buddy. You gave your opinion, then you posted opinions of others. No where have you posted clear and credible evidence. By your own post above, you lose, noobie. You have not proved anything.

The facts are: the Iranians acted legally and responsibly, they treated our personnel well, and they returned them and their boats quickly. Those facts are incontrovertible.

You have been on the Board little over a year: you are a noob, a nothing, when it comes to personal cred.

Sux, I know, but there it is.
itsok.gif
Iranians acted legally and responsibly and treated our personnel well? Ha ha ha ha! Not even the Obama liars are saying that one, you whacko.
Yes, the admin is saying that: treated well and returned quickly.

You are a Muslim pretending to be Jew: your shtick is to go over board.

Jroc may be a Muslim plant also.

The old folks homes lets fake post on the internet to shut him up. They are tired of his rambling incoherently all day. Senility is a big problem with him:cuckoo:

Ahh, still no proof huh? No links? Nothing to back up your moronic opinions? Didn't think so.

You do understand that if you make the assertion first, your duty is to support said assertion, not demand others refute with supported evidence.

Shut up old man.You don't post links to anything. All you do is post stupidity with nothing to back it up
Hey, weak head, your man was posting opinions, stupid opinions, just as you often do, you weak headed youngster, and got beat down for demanding evidence to refute opinions.

Grow up, sonny.

Of course you have lost, little buddy. You gave your opinion, then you posted opinions of others. No where have you posted clear and credible evidence. By your own post above, you lose, noobie. You have not proved anything.

The facts are: the Iranians acted legally and responsibly, they treated our personnel well, and they returned them and their boats quickly. Those facts are incontrovertible.

You have been on the Board little over a year: you are a noob, a nothing, when it comes to personal cred.

itsok.gif
Iranians acted legally and responsibly and treated our personnel well? Ha ha ha ha! Not even the Obama liars are saying that one, you whacko.

The old folks homes lets fake post on the internet to shut him up. They are tired of his rambling incoherently all day. Senility is a big problem with him:cuckoo:

Jroc's demonstrated weak headedness is why older people run the world, because young fools like Jroc simply don't have the education, time, experience, and wisdom to know better. Jroc is a silly youngster, nothing more, and even worse because he is a partisan ideologue.

itsok.gif

Hey, weak head, your man was posting opinions, stupid opinions, just as you often do, you weak headed youngster, and got beat down for demanding evidence to refute opinions.

Grow up, sonny.

it take a while for this old coot to bend down that far, but he still loves to bend down and kiss the ass of the islamofacist:suck:

What Reagan Did When Iran Assaulted a Navy Ship

“They must know that we will protect our ships, and if they threaten us, they will pay a price.”

With those words, President Ronald Reagan justified his approval of Operation Praying Mantis, a day-long engagement in which U.S. Navy and Marine forces delivered a powerful response to the Iranian assault of the USS Samuel B. Roberts. A hidden Iranian mine had struck the frigate in the open waters of the Persian Gulf on April 14, 1988. No sailors died, but several were injured and the ship was severely damaged.
Operation Praying Mantis remains the largest surface battle engaged in by the U.S. Navy since World War II, and its outcome was decisive. According to official reports released afterward, using a combination of anti-ship missiles, naval gunfire, and aircraft launched from several ships, including the aircraft carrier the USS Enterprise, the Navy destroyed two oil platforms used by Iran for intelligence collection, sank 4 small Iranian Navy boats, sank an Iranian frigate, and severely damaged another Iranian warship.
But that was all on April 18, 1988. Back when the United States believed in delivering swift, decisive responses to enemy provocations.

[FONT=Roboto Slab, serif]What Reagan Did When Iran Assaulted a Navy Ship[/FONT]

Grow up, sonny.
itsok.gif

it take a while for this old coot to bend down that far, but he still loves to bend down and kiss the ass of the islamofacist:suck:
See what I mean about Jroc's youngster studity taunts. :lol: He has nothing to offer of worth.

itsok.gif

Jroc's demonstrated weak headedness is why older people run the world, because young fools like Jroc simply don't have the education, time, experience, and wisdom to know better. Jroc is a silly youngster, nothing more, and even worse because he is a partisan ideologue.

itsok.gif

I hear they have a new treatment for senility you should check into that

itsok.gif

itsok.gif
I hear they have a new treatment for senility you should check into that
You may grow out of your weak headedness.
itsok.gif

“They must know that we will protect our ships, and if they threaten us, they will pay a price.”

With those words, President Ronald Reagan justified his approval of Operation Praying Mantis, a day-long engagement in which U.S. Navy and Marine forces delivered a powerful response to the Iranian assault of the USS Samuel B. Roberts. A hidden Iranian mine had struck the frigate in the open waters of the Persian Gulf on April 14, 1988. No sailors died, but several were injured and the ship was severely damaged.
Operation Praying Mantis remains the largest surface battle engaged in by the U.S. Navy since World War II, and its outcome was decisive. According to official reports released afterward, using a combination of anti-ship missiles, naval gunfire, and aircraft launched from several ships, including the aircraft carrier the USS Enterprise, the Navy destroyed two oil platforms used by Iran for intelligence collection, sank 4 small Iranian Navy boats, sank an Iranian frigate, and severely damaged another Iranian warship.
But that was all on April 18, 1988. Back when the United States believed in delivering swift, decisive responses to enemy provocations.

Obama is not man enough to do that... he is to much a pussy like fakie

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

They were released, little buddies. No WWIII. Go cry in your beer.
Fakie your lies and stupidity are becomes sad and pathetic. ... we have been in world War three since 2001 . Sad fake assholes like you just take the enemies side. Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You fake Americans are pathetic. No, you don't get to go to war. Too bad for you. :itsok:

They were released, little buddies. No WWIII. Go cry in your beer.
Fakie your lies and stupidity are becomes sad and pathetic. ... we have been in world War three since 2001 . Sad fake assholes like you just take the enemies side. Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You fake Americans are pathetic. No, you don't get to go to war. Too bad for you. :itsok:
See how stupid you are? We have been at war for almost 15 years dummy

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I was on the Enterprise and the Saratoga when they were assigned to the Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean.

I was on the Enterprise and the Saratoga when they were assigned to the Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean.
In one week six fighters crashed into the stern of the Enterprise. Terrible tragedies.
What would Reagan have done this time to the Iranians?

Forum List

Back