Ten Year Old Kid Arrested For Sending Threatening Messages

Even though it was for a good reason does Tamir Rice ring a bell?
OMG, and that has nothing to do with what we are discussing! Why would the police be threatening to shoot the 10 year old this thread is about? There is no reason based on the facts of the situation.

OMG, and that has nothing to do with what we are discussing! Why would the police be threatening to shoot the 10 year old this thread is about? There is no reason based on the facts of the situation.

You wanted an example so I gave you one. They only shoot kids when there's a reason, and being threatening could possibly be a reason for it.

You wanted an example so I gave you one. They only shoot kids when there's a reason, and being threatening could possibly be a reason for it.
Damn, so the police are going to start threatening to shoot kids that make stupid posts on the internet. I don't think so.

Damn, so the police are going to start threatening to shoot kids that make stupid posts on the internet. I don't think so.

I don't know if they will or not, but if they ever do, it isn't the fault of the police.

No! That's entirely the wrong approach. America needs social reform that produces a different mindset from the culture of war and killing.

Your wrongheaded proposed solutions will undoubtedly be in common with the majority of Americans.

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if your ideas are adopted.
The FIRST thing that needs to happen is EDUCATION.

Which is the exact opposite of keeping people in everlasting ignorance.

You teach children RESPECT for weapons.

And the only way to do that - the ONLY way - is to put the weapon in the child's hand and teach him how to use it.

You have to be a RESPONSIBLE instructor, like a pilot would be. Safety comes first - and the first thing they do when you're learning to fly, is cut the engines and put the plane into a spin or a nosedive and teach you how to get out of it. You shouldn't be flying if you haven't had these experiences because you'd be untrained and unsafe as a pilot.

Last edited:
I'm no longer interested in spam and childish nonsense but I'm still open to honest opinions on what needs to be done to correct the situation.

I'll only say that I totally disagree that religion would produce positive results. Organized Christianity is unfortunately immersed in their bible's own culture of violence of racism and murder of children.

If you've studied your bible's teaching you won't require quotes.
So your saying you are going to stop posting ;).

FYI....Christianity teaches against violence, racism, and murder of children. Not sure what bible you are reading. I am guessing none.

Last edited:
So your saying you are going to stop posting ;).

FYI....Christianity teaches against violence, racism, and murder of children. Not sure what bible you are reading. I am guessing none.
The Massacre of the Innocents is the incident in the nativity narrative of the Gospel of Matthew (2:16–18) in which Herod the Great, king of Judea, orders the execution of all male children two years old and under in the vicinity of Bethlehem.

The Massacre of the Innocents is the incident in the nativity narrative of the Gospel of Matthew (2:16–18) in which Herod the Great, king of Judea, orders the execution of all male children two years old and under in the vicinity of Bethlehem.
That was Herod trying to kill Jesus after he was born. BTW...Jesus survived the massacre and went on to greatness.

Sayeth the lord:

Hosea 13:16 ESV / 423 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

1 Samuel 15:3 ESV / 416 helpful votes​

Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

2 Kings 2:23-24 ESV / 353 helpful votes​

He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Proverbs 22:6 ESV / 328 helpful votes​

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Exodus 21:15 ESV / 321 helpful votes​

“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

to be continued~

Forum List

Back