🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee Apparently Passes Law Allowing Drivers To Run Over Protesters

[

what left hand? A fusillade of OO buckshot and .357 magnum lead bullets(silver if you are a werewolf) wouldn't leave much room to do anything but slump forward on the horn with a silly look on your face.

I thought you Communists hated guns in private hands?
Thank you. The hatred is palpable, isn't it? Really astonishing how these people think. Stop your car, unlock your doors so we can kill you and if you don't let us kill you, we'll shoot at you while you try to get away in your car! How sick is that?

Oh of course, that's what everyone was arguing isn't it; "Stop your car, unlock your doors so we can kill you and if you don't let us kill you, we'll shoot at you while you try to get away in your car!"

And you forgot "The sky is falling!"

"Your Honor, There's no way I could stop my eighteen wheeler travelling 60 MPH, carrying 26 tons of canned Campbell's soup. One second the road was clear the next second the road was filled with 'snowflakes'.
Thankyou your Honor. Ya I'll keep at lookout for any snowflakes in the future".
hey, that is called the anis amri defense.

If one of my family members was in critical condition and I was rushing them to the nearest hospital and a bunch of subhuman LIBAnarcist scum was standing on the highway and attempting to stop me I WOULD plow right through them.
I'd explain to the judge later how I was 'temporarily insane' at the time of the 'incident'.
Then let the fucking Man-Buns and Snowflakes fall where they may.

You see this? This is the video and you can see these people are blocking the road both ways. These days are over. Thank God! Who told the State Patrol to permit these criminals to block traffic? The Obama Administration. You can be sure this is finished now. Anyone involved in this activity? Will be put behind bars and sued for damages if they damage any vehicles.

I find it amusing that you lower 48ers even have to pass laws about this shit. There's a reason this shit doesn't happen in Alaska. ANY threat to a person or property can be met with force, and a mob coming anywhere near a vehicle properly on the roadway would be considered a "threat of harm or robbery" and could be answered with lethal force.

Seriously, when the hell did the lower 48 give up their right to "pursuit of happiness" and "freedom"?

[
Did Obama direct local police forces not to enforce laws regarding blocking public road passage?

Was Obama president when this happened? Mass Arrests After Ferguson Protesters Block Highway Or this? 41 arrested for blocking I-35W Or this? Protesters snarl morning commute on I-93 near Boston - The Boston Globe

Maybe it's happening more often recently, with people pissed off about the election or the EOs Trump has signed. Protesters blocking roads and getting arrested for it is nothing new, though.

The local police don't report to th epresident.

Obama DID incite riots though.

Obama: “what’s clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.”

Obama: “When incidents like this occur, there’s a big chunk of our citizenry that feels as if, because of the color of their skin, they are not being treated the same, and that hurts, and that should trouble all of us,” Mr. Obama said in a statement on Thursday after arriving in Warsaw for a NATO summit.”

Was he president, or a race baiter on the leash of George Soros?

I would not drive through any crowd because I was angry, I would drive through it to protect those inside my vehicle if I felt we were in danger and I am within my rights to do that. My duty as a citizen and as a Christian is not to permit the wicked to break in and kill while sitting there and doing nothing. My responsibility is to stop them and to get my family out of harm's way and that is exactly what I would do if put in that situation. The bloodlust of the liberals can be openly seen on this thread as you see them enraged at the idea that they cannot stop traffic at will and "delay people" from going about their normal, daily lives. Just who do these people think they are and how did they get such grandiose ideas of entitlement and playing God in the lives of others?

It was 8 years of Barack Obama and liberals like him that led them to believe they could get away with it because under his administration? They could! Under President Trump's Administration? They can't. That is reality now. They need to accept it and move on. Move on.org just got put on notice. It's time for them to move on......

I see you ignored the multiple incidents I provided link to when protestors blocking roadways were arrested during the Obama administration. Is it just easier to ignore information that doesn't fit with your narrative?

Tennessee Passes Controversial Law Allowing Drivers to Injure Protesters Without Civil Liability | We Are Change
I don't agree with the web site or the writer of the article, but the news remains the same. If you decide to block the road while protesting, there are now consequences. This makes me happy.
U.S. Drivers Can Now 'Legally' Hit Protestors Standing In Their Way
Another place.

Apparently it means that the protestor can't sue you, but you can still face criminal charges.

I think North Dakota just did that too. About the pipeline.

Tell us, why does a blatant contravention of the First Amendment's guarantee of the Right to Assemble "make you happy"?
Moron, read the 1st amendment before you cite it in a rant. It says "Congress shall make no law". That does not mean I have to listen to your blathering. It does not give people the right to block public roadways. Just like the 1st amendment doesn't protect against yelling "Fire" in a public place (due to public safety) these dipshits take their safety into their own hands when they illegally enter a public roadway. You ignorant tool!

I do not care about precedent. I'm from Georgia and if you get in front of my vehicle and try to trap me with a mob of protesters, I'm plowing through! No if's, and's or but's about it. I'm going straight on. You have two options. You're going around my car or under it. Your choice.
Hw are you going to differentiate between protestors and shoppers?

Shoppers arent screaming profanities and standing in the middle of the road,they're walking through the intersection with shopping bags.
See how shallow your thinking is? You just assume all shoppers have just finished shopping ands are loaded down with bags instead of heading to their favorite store empty handed,
Besides, are you going to wait for all the shoppers to get out of the way before you "plow" though the crowd????

My favorite part of your story is where you left out the screaming profanity part and the standing in the middle of the road.
Oh I see you are just going to "aim" your 2 ton vehicle at those with their mouths open or with sigs in their hands?
Not if they are on the sidewalk.

I would not drive through any crowd because I was angry, I would drive through it to protect those inside my vehicle if I felt we were in danger and I am within my rights to do that. My duty as a citizen and as a Christian is not to permit the wicked to break in and kill while sitting there and doing nothing. My responsibility is to stop them and to get my family out of harm's way and that is exactly what I would do if put in that situation. The bloodlust of the liberals can be openly seen on this thread as you see them enraged at the idea that they cannot stop traffic at will and "delay people" from going about their normal, daily lives. Just who do these people think they are and how did they get such grandiose ideas of entitlement and playing God in the lives of others?

It was 8 years of Barack Obama and liberals like him that led them to believe they could get away with it because under his administration? They could! Under President Trump's Administration? They can't. That is reality now. They need to accept it and move on. Move on.org just got put on notice. It's time for them to move on......
They didn't get away with it under Obama either. Every Rioter in Ferguson, MO that got caught was indicted.

Tennessee Passes Controversial Law Allowing Drivers to Injure Protesters Without Civil Liability | We Are Change
I don't agree with the web site or the writer of the article, but the news remains the same. If you decide to block the road while protesting, there are now consequences. This makes me happy.
U.S. Drivers Can Now 'Legally' Hit Protestors Standing In Their Way
Another place.

Apparently it means that the protestor can't sue you, but you can still face criminal charges.

I think North Dakota just did that too. About the pipeline.

Tell us, why does a blatant contravention of the First Amendment's guarantee of the Right to Assemble "make you happy"?
The right only pays attention to the second Amendment.

They didn't get away with it under Obama either. Every Rioter in Ferguson, MO that got caught was indicted.
How long were their sentences? Did they go to prison? Did you see the you tube video of the people blocking traffic both ways on an interstate? Did you see the State Troopers walking around doing nothing? There should have been a major lawsuit against the State and the city because these guys are payed by the taxpayers to do their job. They are not paid by the protesters not to do their job and if they were that needs to be investigated.

Every single traveler that day who was held hostage on that stretch of interstate should have been compensated heavily for their time. Out of the pockets of the protesters and those who put it together, including the Mayor who should have acted IMMEDIATELY and called a swat team in to arrest all of them and haul them off to jail.

There are plenty of ways to protest without blocking the road. People who do that are being EXTREMELY obnoxious and selfish.

Stop right there, because that ain't the issue at all.

The issue is whether you can kill them for doing so via assault with a motor vehicle. As eloquently just expressed in post 17..

I asked why you like that idea. I got no answer.
They are killing themselves by jumping in front of a moving vehicle.

How long were their sentences? Did they go to prison? Did you see the you tube video of the people blocking traffic both ways on an interstate? Did you see the State Troopers walking around doing nothing? There should have been a major lawsuit against the State and the city because these guys are payed by the taxpayers to do their job. They are not paid by the protesters not to do their job and if they were that needs to be investigated.

Every single traveler that day who was held hostage on that stretch of interstate should have been compensated heavily for their time. Out of the pockets of the protesters and those who put it together, including the Mayor who should have acted IMMEDIATELY and called a swat team in to arrest all of them and haul them off to jail.

1400lg.gif

Those look heavy. Need any help moving them? ;)

1400lg.gif

Dear Retard, I know all 63 BLM wackos blocking the interstate & their organizers were arrested, charged & indicted. My friend served on the St. Louis County Grand Jury for 6 months following the Ferguson Riots. He said they indicted everyone, no exceptions. Here are pictures of them being arrested. FOX News did not show you this because it did not fit their bias narrative!
ss-150810-ferguson-mn-04.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

ss-150810-ferguson-mn-03.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Last edited:

Dear Repubtard, I know all 63 BLM wackos blocking the interstate & their organizers were arrested, charged & indicted. My friend served on the St. Louis County Grand Jury for 6 months following the Ferguson Riots. He said they indicted everyone, no exceptions. Here are pictures of them being arrested. FOX News did not show you this because it did not fit their bias narrative!

150810-ferguson-mn-2123.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Last edited:

1400lg.gif

Dear Retard, I know all 63 BLM wackos blocking the interstate & their organizers were arrested, charged & indicted. My friend served on the St. Louis County Grand Jury for 6 months following the Ferguson Riots. He said they indicted everyone, no exceptions. Here are pictures of them being arrested. FOX News did not show you this because it did not fit their bias narrative!

The convened a grand jury and indicted these people?

Sure they did...

Mostly it was catch and release.

Hw are you going to differentiate between protestors and shoppers?

Shoppers arent screaming profanities and standing in the middle of the road,they're walking through the intersection with shopping bags.
See how shallow your thinking is? You just assume all shoppers have just finished shopping ands are loaded down with bags instead of heading to their favorite store empty handed,
Besides, are you going to wait for all the shoppers to get out of the way before you "plow" though the crowd????

My favorite part of your story is where you left out the screaming profanity part and the standing in the middle of the road.
Oh I see you are just going to "aim" your 2 ton vehicle at those with their mouths open or with sigs in their hands?
And after you kill several people you will have no regrets and your conscience will be clear when you walk up the steps of your church the following Sunday,RIGHt???
I'm going to plant a seed in your mind that may save someones life someday. If you should find yourself in a situation where non violent protestors are simply blocking a roadway and you find some cerebral justification to murder them with your vehicle. Ask your self this: What would Jesus want me to do?

And after you kill several people you will have no regrets and your conscience will be clear when you walk up the steps of your church the following Sunday,RIGHt???
I'm going to plant a seed in your mind that may save someones life someday. If you should find yourself in a situation where non violent protestors are simply blocking a roadway and you find some cerebral justification to murder them with your vehicle. Ask your self this: What would Jesus want me to do?
Your thought process intrigues me. You have hinged your argument on the notion of "non-violence". However the internet is overflowing with videos that contradict that notion. Let's table that for now.

Peaceful protests are not the same as non-violent protests. Today's protests are mob rule events. Most of the pussies who participate only do so because of the protections they have. The type of man who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square does not exist in the protests today. The caliber of man/woman who marched for civil rights does not exist today.

These morons are entitled pussies who have no idea what kind of sheep they really are. Even if their message wasn't bullshit, no one would hear it. They aren't changing the hearts and minds of anyone. To the contrary, they may be pushing more and more people away.

I am locked in to the system. I have far too much to lose by taking action in a physical sense. I have no intention of running over anyone. However, I won't shed a tear if someone else does.

Forum List

Back