Tennessee refs cheat Alabama of a victory...

As I said before, there is a lot of season left.

Right now, UCLA is losing to Oregon. Ole Miss is losing to LSU.

Of course, Alabama still has to play the two Mississippi teams.
Ole Miss losing to LSU doesn’t help Alabama. Makes the win if they win less meaningful. I wouldnt want LSU to have more confidence either. Aren’t they on a bye next week before they play Alabam?

Ole Miss losing to LSU doesn’t help Alabama. Makes the win if they win less meaningful. I wouldnt want LSU to have more confidence either. Aren’t they on a bye next week before they play Alabam?

One less undefeated team.

Lsu usually has a bye week before Bama. The good news is that the game is played at LSU. Bama and LSU have a strange version of home field advantage. Bama has lost to LSU more in Tuscaloosa than in Baton Rouge. LSU has done better in Tuscaloosa than in Baton Rouge.

And Bama is looking MUCH better this week.

One less undefeated team.

True but that happens anyway if Alabama beats them and better to beat an unbeaten than a 1 loss team.

Lsu usually has a bye week before Bama. The good news is that the game is played at LSU. Bama and LSU have a strange version of home field advantage. Bama has lost to LSU more in Tuscaloosa than in Baton Rouge. LSU has done better in Tuscaloosa than in Baton Rouge.
That’s weird.
And Bama is looking MUCH better this week.

They do. Miss St always seems to be a bit overrated each year it seems. Next 2 weeks are a big test. 2 weeks from now. Alabama/LSU and. Tenn/UGA. Good weekend for football

True but that happens anyway if Alabama beats them and better to beat an unbeaten than a 1 loss team.

That’s weird.

They do. Miss St always seems to be a bit overrated each year it seems. Next 2 weeks are a big test. 2 weeks from now. Alabama/LSU and. Tenn/UGA. Good weekend for football

As for Miss St, they have been thoroughly manhandled by Bama for the last few years. I saw a stat, in the last 4 games Bama has outscored MS State 130-0.

I am always a little nervous about Bama games. Even cupcakes get lucky every now and then.

Winning this game was obviously important. But having 1 penalty for 5 yards and no turnovers is huge. That is a giant change from last week.

I am always a little nervous about Bama games. Even cupcakes get lucky every now and then.

Winning this game was obviously important. But having 1 penalty for 5 yards and no turnovers is huge. That is a giant change from last week.
That’s why they play the games. Any given Saturday right?

Cheating refs should be held accountable!
I did notice that the announcers sounded happier once Alabama lost, as pretty much everyone I talked to about the game.

I think that most want Alabama to lose cuz they are just sick of them.

What a glorious victory fer Tennessee coached by an Okie.
You make a good point. No Alabama born brain is running that team. We should only allow players born in our state to play at our universities. Then we'd see where the greatest talent in the world comes from. I say Michigan would be a top state. We lose a lot of talent to the South and Ohio. Those bastards.

Florida and Cali benefit the most. Kids up north in the cold dream of going to these schools.

Forum List

Back