Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

I'm sure the leftists are VERY disappointed with the lack of violence.

Four or five years ago during the Obama Oppression, I attended a Second Amendment rally at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. There was a large police and DHS presence.

After the rally, I spoke with several police officers who indicated it was the most peaceful, well mannered, clean and organized rally (protest) they ever saw. Most of us hold a license to carry a concealed firearm and have passed multiple background checks, etc. I explained that to them and they said that all made sense.

Four or five years ago during the Obama Oppression, I attended a Second Amendment rally at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. There was a large police and DHS presence.

After the rally, I spoke with several police officers who indicated it was the most peaceful, well mannered, clean and organized rally (protest) they ever saw. Most of us hold a license to carry a concealed firearm and have passed multiple background checks, etc. I explained that to them and they said that all made sense.

For people who claim to be so concerned about the environment, they sure make a mess! Obviously, littering is not on their agenda.

6D2E1617-3613-4D47-A311-3F863155864F.jpeg
Somebody showed up to Virginia with a guillotine to show democrats what’s in store lol love it!

Excellent news.

The Democratic Party governor’s show of force kept the blob supporters in line.

Good to see.

Forum List

Back