Tenth Anniversary

the best name for it is THE IDIOT BOX.:lol: Idiots like wicked and the other OCTA'S worship it to no end.:lol::lol::lol:
Still avoiding the 9 hijacker claim, I see.

LMAO!

Of course, yet want us to show a list of pilots who aren't crazy..............

Why would an ordinary every day run of the mill pilot come out and make a statement saying that they agree with the official investigations? If they disagreed they might join your group. But then again maybe not, as they may then be seen to be unfit to fly.......

How about this guy Ollie?

Dr. Robert Bowman, Former director of advanced space programs development for the U.S. Air Force, former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions in Vietnam. And so very much more. Have a look:

bowman 9 11 truth movement - Yahoo! Video Search

Wait a minute it was 9 after all. LOL!

Read'em and weep!

Tracking the 19 Hijackers - web of lies

50 Results for
Robert Brown in Cleveland, OH

29 Results for
Jose Velasquez in Los Angeles, CA

27 Results for
James White in Tampa, FL

Should I try some more white pages searches? Would you believe there is one hit on a Muhammad Atta? I bet he's not the hijacker.............

Read'em and weep!

50 Results for

29 Results for

27 Results for
James White in Tampa, FL

Should I try some more white pages searches? Would you believe there is one hit on a Muhammad Atta? I bet he's not the hijacker.............

The FBI not only listed their names Ollie but also their pictures.

Read'em and weep!

50 Results for

29 Results for

27 Results for
James White in Tampa, FL

No shit.......And repeating names in the muslim world is ten fold of common english names.

There are thousands of Muhammad Ali's across the middle east.

These conspiracy loons are so desperate it's friggin' laughable.

Read'em and weep!

50 Results for

29 Results for

27 Results for
James White in Tampa, FL

Soooooooo, where the fuck are they now?:eusa_whistle:

Read'em and weep!

50 Results for

29 Results for

27 Results for
James White in Tampa, FL

So where are they? Bring them out..... convert me........

:lol::lol::lol:

Read'em and weep!

Fuckin' LMAO!

So, where are these hijackers?

You really think that not one of 'em would come out and make big bucks doing the media circuit in the US, with such explosive info.
You've proven nothing.

Try again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Christ, you people are friggin' gullible.

It is up to you to disprove it. I'll wait right here for you to do so.
Noooooooo, you have to prove it...........Nothing's been proven so, I have nothing to disprove.

First of all, you give us one article from the BBC that was published two weeks after the attacks, when rumor's of all kinds were running rampant......And then OF COURSE, you throw up BS from the troofer loon sites, which is ALWAYS proven to be BS.

Now, where are these hijackers?

Read'em and weep!

Fuckin' LMAO!

You really think that not one of 'em would come out and make big bucks doing the media circuit in the US, with such explosive info.
You've proven nothing.

Try again.

No no no no. You are making a claim that these 9 men are alive. It is up to you to prove your statement. Not my job or anyone else job to disprove you.....

Fuckin' LMAO!

You've proven nothing.

Try again.

Noooooooo, you have to prove it...........Nothing's been proven so, I have nothing to disprove.

First of all, you give us one article from the BBC that was published two weeks after the attacks, when rumor's of all kinds were running rampant......And then OF COURSE, you throw up BS from the troofer loon sites, which is ALWAYS proven to be BS.

You machine seems to be stuck on the spin cycle.

You are debunking my statements. Once you debunk someone than it is up to you to PROVE them wrong or you are like a fart in the wind.

You are debunking my statements. Once you debunk someone than it is up to you to PROVE them wrong or you are like a fart in the wind.

So if we disagree with you, then you are automatically right? I don't think so.......

So if we disagree with you, then you are automatically right? I don't think so.......

I was asked to show my evidence of these guys being still alive. I provided that to y'all.

If you are not happy with the evidence I have supplied than prove the evidence is wrong.

If you can't do that than you are and he is exactly who I think you are, and this conversation will never go anywhere.

Both of you say that you have watched zeitgeist and Loose Change, however you asked me to show the pictures that the FBI provided.

The photo's are fully shown in Loose change so you are lying about ever watching the film.

So, you don't even look at the evidence yet debunk it.

One word for guys that do that. SHILLS!

Selling out your country for few damn dollars.

I was asked to show my evidence of these guys being still alive. I provided that to y'all.

If you are not happy with the evidence I have supplied than prove the evidence is wrong.

If you can't do that than you are and he is exactly who I think you are, and this conversation will never go anywhere.

Both of you say that you have watched zeitgeist and Loose Change, however you asked me to show the pictures that the FBI provided.

The photo's are fully shown in Loose change so you are lying about ever watching the film.

I don't remember telling you that I ever watched loose change.........

So the next question is who are you really?

I can make some guesses, but I probably already know........

And I have done better than watched loose change, I watched "screw loose change".

Interesting movie, you should watch it.

And I have done better than watched loose change, I watched "screw loose change".

Same here.....Never said I watched it....Not once.

Same here.....Never said I watched it....Not once.

and so ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRmJMcbWDs]Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again Edition (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

The alive hijackers myth at about 2:24

Forum List

Back