Terror strikes bay area, Liberal media scrambling to bury story ( ANTIFA)

The under educated uninformed, indoctrinated all think just alike they should seriously join ANTIFA they act just like them and their intelligence levels proves it with every word they type.

upload_2017-7-4_14-11-58.png

Nativism and the Foundations of US Xenophobia - It's Going Down

BREAKING: Terror Strikes Bay Area, Liberal Media Scrambling To Bury Story - Tea Party News

(Angry Patriot) – It is time for us to stand up against radical Leftists before they take things further down the path of too far.

The radical Left-wing group ANTIFA has taken credit for a string of attacks against fiber optic networks in the San Francisco Bay Area. The radical activists have cut fiber optic lines at least 12 times in recent months (via Gateway Pundit).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put them into prison for life, or ship them to N. Korea. And if you support them ass you will pay for their damage via your taxes. LMAO

View attachment 137012

It's true, San Francisco is famous for tea bagging. Conservatism, not so much.
San Francisco is a city with one of the highest average IQ's of citizens in the world, Of course you don't have many 'Conservatives' there.

:bsflag:

BREAKING: Terror Strikes Bay Area, Liberal Media Scrambling To Bury Story - Tea Party News

(Angry Patriot) – It is time for us to stand up against radical Leftists before they take things further down the path of too far.

The radical Left-wing group ANTIFA has taken credit for a string of attacks against fiber optic networks in the San Francisco Bay Area. The radical activists have cut fiber optic lines at least 12 times in recent months (via Gateway Pundit).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put them into prison for life, or ship them to N. Korea. And if you support them ass you will pay for their damage via your taxes. LMAO

View attachment 137012

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm a lifelong Bay Arean, I have lived on this peninsula of psychotic, cold-blooded, predatory spoiled brats for 44 years. I know damn well what the bleary-eyed, drooling, death-to-America, "revolution"-masturbating, liberalfeces here are. I assure you our screamingly liberal thugs are like creatures who crawled out of the endless "Hellraiser" sequels. They won't hesitate to hurt/destroy anything or anybody for no particular reason, that's what makes San Fran liberalfeces the ultimate abomination of carbon-based molecules.

And then of course ANTIFA is trying to spin it they didn't do it, by using some bs line that the lines were cut two years ago.

So lets say that is true, ....... guess pay back is a bitch huh ANTIFA............guess you are fking with the wrong ones losers.

I'm a lifelong Bay Arean, I have lived on this peninsula of psychotic, cold-blooded, predatory spoiled brats for 44 years. I know damn well what the bleary-eyed, drooling, death-to-America, "revolution"-masturbating, liberalfeces here are. I assure you our screamingly liberal thugs are like creatures who crawled out of the endless "Hellraiser" sequels. They won't hesitate to hurt/destroy anything or anybody for no particular reason, that's what makes San Fran liberalfeces the ultimate abomination of carbon-based molecules.
It sounds like you are living in the midst of Sodom and Gomorrah. You should get out of California. Don't look back. Just move and take your family with you.

View attachment 137012

San Francisco is a city with one of the highest average IQ's of citizens in the world, Of course you don't have many 'Conservatives' there.

San Francisco is a city with one of the highest average IQ's of citizens in the world,

This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

View attachment 137014

This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

So smart they let people crap all over their city.

View attachment 137015

Coming from all LEFTIST DEMOCRATIC bunch of cheaters, liars, scammers what else would you expet the site to say.

After all look at your role models who do the same things because you are all in the same group

OBAMA
CLINTON
ANTIFA
BLM
ANTI AMERICAN
TRUMP HATERS
GAYS
TRANNY's
DEMOCRATS
LIBERALS
FEMINIST

you all root for the same cause and that is to make American a COMMUNIST Nation..................

Indeed. I've observed the same in the SF-Berkeley-Oakland Triangle.

I think leftists must all be sexually frustrated their obsession with tea bagging and cocksucking etc....very odd,that they are sexually frustrated and can't come to terms with their homosexuality must be the issue.

I think leftists must all be sexually frustrated their obsession with tea bagging and cocksucking etc....very odd,that they are sexually frustrated and can't come to terms with their homosexuality must be the issue.

Isn't that the truth.

View attachment 137012

Sure, why not. You are always so gentle, and seem to really enjoy your work. You give me some of the best happy endings I've ever had. Almost as good as MikeTx.

View attachment 137012

Sure, why not. You are always so gentle, and seem to really enjoy your work. You give me some of the best happy endings I've ever had. Almost as good as MikeTx.

Here's your favorite date, bub.

images.duckduckgo.jpg

View attachment 137012

Here's your favorite date, bub.

View attachment 137057

Thanks for the offer of your toy, but I'm not into toys, like you seem to be. If you are backing out of your offer, that's fine, it's just the first time you've changed your mind.

And then of course ANTIFA is trying to spin it they didn't do it, by using some bs line that the lines were cut two years ago.

So lets say that is true, ....... guess pay back is a bitch huh ANTIFA............guess you are fking with the wrong ones losers.

Actually, it seems to be a common problem in the bay area....

2009...though this may not be of 'fiber optics'
Sabotage attacks knock out phone service

This article is dated 07/01/2015, but speaks of several previous incidences dating back to atleast 2014, if not earlier
FBI Investigates 11 Optic Cable Cut Incidents Around San Francisco

September 2015
Expert: San Fran cable-cutting possible terror dry run

These liberalfilth walking macro-viruses are the reason I would honestly love to resurrect England's old hang/draw/quarter penalty for treason. These anti-Trump demons are an exercise in EVERY loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones.
Oh looky, someone got triggered. LOL

Actually, it seems to be a common problem in the bay area....

2009...though this may not be of 'fiber optics'
Sabotage attacks knock out phone service

This article is dated 07/01/2015, but speaks of several previous incidences dating back to atleast 2014, if not earlier
FBI Investigates 11 Optic Cable Cut Incidents Around San Francisco

September 2015
Expert: San Fran cable-cutting possible terror dry run

Yeah I wasn't deny that fact, it's just when that asshole gets ignorant with me I don't give a crap what evidence that pos puts down it is useless because he is a rude ignorant old fk with no guts, glory , nor balls.
( referring to old rocks)

Thanks in-spite of Antifa getting some bs lies on them screw they deserved to be tainted with a huge lie and let it stick like they did do it all. Fk uhmm too.

The OP link wasn't to San Francisco. It was to a Teaparty article.

The radical Left-wing group ANTIFA has taken credit for a string of attacks against fiber optic networks in the San Francisco Bay Area.

DERP!

Drawing a line under a few words doesn't make it a credible link silly. It doesn't make it a link at all.

Just as calling the Tea Party....Teabaggers doesn't make you credible.

I guess you forgot I didn't pick that name for them. They did.
Yep...it took awhile for them to catch on and then, in typical con-servative fashion, they denied and blamed the Left.

So, you've met MikeTx.

Forum List

Back