Tesla Drivers Volunteering To Kill Innocent Motorists

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
As you may have heard, a Tesla driver put his car on autopilot and then rammed into a truck.

According to the driver of the truck, the dipshit Tesla driver was watching Harry Potter while cruising down the road.

At least in this case, it was the asshole in the Tesla who was killed, and not the innocent truck driver.

But this incident has inspired more assholes to volunteer to help kill other motorists.

"You can’t find every bug and every problem before you release something,” said Fudenberg. “Being a tech guy, I feel like I am helping the system become better.”

Do you hear this retard? Hey, we have to ram into a few more innocent motorists so we can iron out the bugs!

Teslas being driven on their "autopilot" have killed far fewer people per mile, than other cars without such a feature.

But people like little g5000 will continue to screech and whine until they are perfect. Or until they are removed, and the death rate for Teslas increases to that of all other cars.

As you may have heard, a Tesla driver put his car on autopilot and then rammed into a truck.

According to the driver of the truck, the dipshit Tesla driver was watching Harry Potter while cruising down the road.

At least in this case, it was the asshole in the Tesla who was killed, and not the innocent truck driver.

But this incident has inspired more assholes to volunteer to help kill other motorists.

"You can’t find every bug and every problem before you release something,” said Fudenberg. “Being a tech guy, I feel like I am helping the system become better.”

Do you hear this retard? Hey, we have to ram into a few more innocent motorists so we can iron out the bugs!
As usual - you make zero sense. Nothing is perfect junior. Especially people. People drive drunk. People fall asleep while they drive. People text while they drive. People even watch movies while they drive. All of them (and more) result in tens of thousands of deaths per year. Technology can do an exponentially better job than 98% of the people out there (including yourself).

Now - I'm not for surrendering my control of the vehicle to a machine (because I'm one of the 2% that will do a much better job than the machine) but I personally feel much safer having technology controlling the other vehicles on the road with me over flawed and mistake-prone people.

Forum List

Back