Tesla puts CAMERAS in rear-view mirror of Model 3 to spy on YOU

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I suspect all the automakers do this but the media only goes after tesla.

Elon Musk's Tesla Model 3 has a secret camera installed | Daily Mail Online

aug 3 2017 The Tesla Model 3 has the potential to spy on you as you drive, with the automaker secretly installing a driver-facing camera in the rear view mirror of each vehicle.

The cameras, which Tesla claims are currently deactivated, could be used to monitor the driver's attention span during autonomous journeys.

Tesla has remained tight-lipped as to the purpose of the cameras, and made no mention of the devices during the firm's launch of the Model 3 last week.

upload_2017-8-3_22-23-19.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

It isn't a "secret" camera as your Daily Mail tabloid claims, it looks about same as one on a laptop and is clearly visible above the mirror.

Self-driving cars (either fully autonomous or assisted) work best when they can use data on what the driver is paying attention. Other vehicles also have similar camera, including by Lexus and Cadillac.

I suspect all the automakers do this but the media only goes after tesla.

Elon Musk's Tesla Model 3 has a secret camera installed | Daily Mail Online

aug 3 2017 The Tesla Model 3 has the potential to spy on you as you drive, with the automaker secretly installing a driver-facing camera in the rear view mirror of each vehicle.

The cameras, which Tesla claims are currently deactivated, could be used to monitor the driver's attention span during autonomous journeys.

Tesla has remained tight-lipped as to the purpose of the cameras, and made no mention of the devices during the firm's launch of the Model 3 last week.

Well, SOMEONE has to keep an eye on you! The solution is just to not buy these new cars. Older cars were better built, simpler to fix and operate and don't have all of this spy technology crap. If you want a better car, but a 2000 or earlier in good shape and take care of it.

Self-driving cars (either fully autonomous or assisted) work best when they can use data on what the driver is paying attention. Other vehicles also have similar camera, including by Lexus and Cadillac.

HAHAHA. So you fascists liberals are DEFENDING this???

Self-driving cars are a bad idea. Hackers will cause crashes and the govt will use them for assassinations. THINK

Crazy fear of technology is nothing new. My Grand Mother's chair would never directly face the TV. She thought the people at the TV station might be able to look up her skirt.

Actually, there are TWO cameras in the rearview mirror. The "secret" one and another on the other side. The other one reads speed limit signs. I think that is pretty fuckin cool. The "secret" camera is just a camera.

Actually, there are TWO cameras in the rearview mirror. The "secret" one and another on the other side. The other one reads speed limit signs. I think that is pretty fuckin cool. The "secret" camera is just a camera.

Thank goodness this has been exposed, and tests show that the trusty old tinfoil hat is still capable of blocking the mind control beams coming from the cameras. As always, the beams are the real danger. The cameras are just there to verify those beams are working.

Forum List

Back