Testimonies of the Believers

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This first one is Ian McCormick. I heard his testimony many years ago and it has remained one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard before.

[ame=http://youtu.be/JRssR_r_8KQ]Ian McCormack NDE Testimony - Goes to Hell, Heaven and Back to Life after 20 min was dead - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/F3xItrGOi6Q]The Boy Who Went To Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

This is the testimony of an 11 yr old boy who went to heaven. Awesome story.

This first one is Ian McCormick. I heard his testimony many years ago and it has remained one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard before.

Ian McCormack NDE Testimony - Goes to Hell, Heaven and Back to Life after 20 min was dead - YouTube

Only testimonies by God's true saints are the Truth. Testimonies by Christians or believers are lies because they do NOT have the invisible knowledge of God within their mind to testify from. Believers can only believe in the testimonies of a saint. Most Christians are made unbelievers during this age, just like most of the religious Pharisees were in the times of the first saints who spoke for God.

These are Gods true Saints. Whoever has accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is referred to as the saints of God. Read your bible, Brad.

This testimony is of an atheist college professors experience of meeting the Lord but the title of the video is wrong as he does not mention hell in this video. I watched it in its entirety and there is no mention of hell. He only speaks of his encounter with meeting the Lord. This man is very precious in his telling his story of what happened to him. It will encourage the worst sinner on this board that there is great hope for you.. because God loves you. Watch this.

[ame=http://youtu.be/tC0VOx4M5ZE]Atheist College Professor dies and sees hell and demons - it changed his life - Pt 2 - YouTube[/ame]

The man in this video was a born again, baptised in the Holy Spirit believer when he had a heart attack & went to hell. This is his story. It is very important for the born again believers here to hear his testimony because it will prove to you once and for all that once saved always saved is not the truth. Watch this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/fBqzaiwUJFs]HEART ATTACK, WENT TO HELL, JESUS GAVE ONE MORE CHANCE [ NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE ] - YouTube[/ame]

I listened to the video and he does not go into a description of hell in any detail.. it is a very brief statement in fact as his focus is not about hell but about the Lord. Great testimony.

Last edited:
The testimony from this Muslim Millionaire who the Lord appeared to and healed is absolutely amazing! This Muslim man is so passionate! I love his story! Jesus loves the Muslim people! Watch this!

[ame=http://youtu.be/RGyRTEwb8FU]Muslim Millionaire Tells His Near Death Experience - YouTube[/ame]

I heard this testimony many years ago. This testimony is from two people on the continent of Africa and the testimony was told around the world when it happened. If you are going to watch one video, let it be this one. His encounter with the two angels while he was dying is powerful and you will know that he is telling you the truth because the Lord will let you know. You'll know it. May God bless all who watch this 4 part series documentary. It is in 4 parts. I missed that at first. His vision of heaven is magnificent!

Watch this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/-WfHdsO8VnY]This Man Was In HELL - He Went To Heaven and HELL !!! Shocking Documentary - 2 / 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you only watch one testimony make it the man who was raised from the death by his wifes faith in God. The four part testimony is one of the most powerful evidences of heaven and hell you'll ever hear about. A magnificent testimony - make sure to listen to the entire thing. The last video will absolutely blow you away! - J.

Video 4 crowds of people were eyewitnesses to see this man raised from the dead - dozens of testimonies as to what they saw, a death certificate, a man in a coffin for 3 days, dead and then prayed over by many people and raised from the dead? The entire city knows of the miracle and the story has went round the world. This is the resurrection power of Jesus Christ that raised this man from the dead.. Glory to God! You are looking at live footage of his resurrection! How can anyone deny that?! Or his testimony? You can't.

These are Gods true Saints. Whoever has accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is referred to as the saints of God. Read your bible, Brad.

All us saints are made to obey all of God's commandments, which is a requirement to obtain the hidden knowledge in the mind of God. In order for us to become saints, we have to obey every single command that God speaks into our mind to confess and repent of our sins. This takes many years to accomplish because God does not do this all in one step. Our sinful flesh was made to disobey God's commandments so it takes many humiliations by God to get our flesh totally obedient to Him.

We saints know that the first saint, who Christians call Jesus, was the first saint to be born again into the invisible Kingdom of God, which means he received the invisible knowledge of God within his mind ( the mind of God ). All the rest of us saints received this knowledge after we had to endure years of confessing and repenting of our sins according to God's commands within our mind. We learn from this invisible knowledge by testifying in writing and speaking our own language as God puts words from our vocabularies into our mind to write and speak with. From these testimonies, we learn many things about the past, present and future.

We learn about the "beast" where all religion and religious stories came from to teach men how to build things with their hands. The "mark of the beast" on the forehead and hands of a sinner means that they don't know who God is but God puts thoughts in their minds to build false gods ( buildings and other materialistic things of this world ) with their hands.

Christianity was used by God to further the Roman Empire with it's building traditions and build false gods into cities all over the world. This is what the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation show us saints, but only as God interprets them for us. Our flesh is for God's purpose after He gets it totally obedient to His commands. We become His eyes, ears, voice, hands, legs, etc. to testify to His invisible existence and His invisible creation. God uses these hand built things of this world to help us understand who we really are.

Man thinks the flesh and this world are real but we saints know that it's only illusions that comes from processed energy, our created invisible existence. This is why one of God's saints wrote this;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

You may think this scripture was what Jesus spoke but any of God's saints could have written this with the invisible knowledge we were created as. We all learn that our flesh is of no avail, which means it's not the real us. The real us is the invisible Word of God that we know today as invisible energy.

Video 4 crowds of people were eyewitnesses to see this man raised from the dead - dozens of testimonies as to what they saw, a death certificate, a man in a coffin for 3 days, dead and then prayed over by many people and raised from the dead? The entire city knows of the miracle and the story has went round the world. This is the resurrection power of Jesus Christ that raised this man from the dead.. Glory to God! You are looking at live footage of his resurrection! How can anyone deny that?! Or his testimony? You can't.

We saints never wrote these lies. This was written by the Roman religious leaders who had all the saints killed before they started the official religion of Christianity by forming a new governing body called the Vatican. The Vatican was used to enforce new laws for all the Christ-like churches that existed all over the Roman Empire that were started by antichrists who stole the words from the saints for their own sinful purpose to control people and make livings off of them. These Christ-like churches became very popular so Rome began to control them all through the Vatican. These Christ-like churches were preaching false gospels because they had no idea that the true gospel was the voice of God spoken by true sinless saints.

No flesh of man went floating into the sky. This was a Roman religious idea because their false gods came from the constellations in the sky. The Jesus they made up their Christians to believe in came from these constellations and the crucifix idea came from the stars, too. The story about Jesus dying on the cross for our sins is all a lie. Our invisible Creator planned and created the salvation of all His people so when the time comes, this earth will begin to shake and wobble and kill all the existing flesh to end this age. Then our spirit in the invisible Word of God ( energy ) will go on to the next age where we'll get new flesh that will never disobey God's commandments again.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

The name "Israel" in the prophecies starting with Isaiah means ALL God's people, not just the Jews. This means God's people in the flesh. Our created spirit in the spirit of God is called "Jacob". God formed Israel from processed energy, which is our created invisible existence.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

You see, we've already been saved according to God's eternal plan through the testimonies of His prophets. All we have to do is be patient and wait until our flesh perishes, then we're saved from our flesh as our spirit goes on in God to the next age where we'll get new flesh to experience life with.

Last edited:
Brad, watch the videos as I believe they will minister to you. Great bible scriptures you posted there! Good job!

Brad, watch the videos as I believe they will minister to you. Great bible scriptures you posted there! Good job!

All unbelievers are fooled by the flesh of man, whether they speak Truth like us saints or speak lies like all men do. God knows how to keep you fooled during this first age but ALL of you will know Him in the next age.

If I needed to watch videos to learn from our Creator, He would guide me to them. Men who were made unbelievers during this age don't understand how our Creator works through the mind of us saints because they don't believe in any of our testimonies. They would rather listen to other liars like themselves.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

I understand these prophecies very well because they speak about Me, your Creator.

Why don't you watch Ian McCormicks testimony and hear him as he describes the Lords unconditional love for him as a lost person and how he openly receives his Love once he encounters it. It is a wonderful story and he tells it in such a way that you can encounter this for yourself, Brad.

Every human being needs an encounter with the Love of God, Brad. Watch the video of the atheist college professor who speaks of heaven.. it is the second part series there is no talk of hell in there that I found - it is all about how Jesus showed him it is our acts of love and kindness towards others - how we love - that God is watching down here.. how are you doing on the Love walk, Brad? Do you know that is what we are here for? You'll have to abide in Jesus to begin on that journey. It is wonderful to quote the scriptures but if you do not do what they say what good is it? It is like a man who looks in the mirror and sees his face only to walk away and forget what he looks like. Watch the videos and let these people give you what was given to them. Why ignore what God sent them back here to tell you? Isn't that like ignoring the scriptures you put up every day?

Why don't you watch Ian McCormicks testimony and hear him as he describes the Lords unconditional love for him as a lost person and how he openly receives his Love once he encounters it. It is a wonderful story and he tells it in such a way that you can encounter this for yourself, Brad.

Every human being needs an encounter with the Love of God, Brad. Watch the video of the atheist college professor who speaks of heaven.. it is the second part series there is no talk of hell in there that I found - it is all about how Jesus showed him it is our acts of love and kindness towards others - how we love - that God is watching down here.. how are you doing on the Love walk, Brad? Do you know that is what we are here for? You'll have to abide in Jesus to begin on that journey. It is wonderful to quote the scriptures but if you do not do what they say what good is it? It is like a man who looks in the mirror and sees his face only to walk away and forget what he looks like. Watch the videos and let these people give you what was given to them. Why ignore what God sent them back here to tell you? Isn't that like ignoring the scriptures you put up every day?

I AM the love you fool but you can't hear Me.

If you are Love then why is there no evidence of it, Brad? You call people fool, attack them, interupt their thread ( very rude ) you claim to be God which you know is not true. Now you claim to be Love.

Your fruit is not love but the opposite of Love. Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is not rude, Love does not demand its own way, Love is longsuffering.. you show none of these fruits by your behavior, Brad. Therefore, it is impossible that you are Love or walking in Love. You are deceiving yourself.

If you are Love then why is there no evidence of it, Brad? You call people fool, attack them, interupt their thread ( very rude ) you claim to be God which you know is not true. Now you claim to be Love.

Your fruit is not love but the opposite of Love. Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is not rude, Love does not demand its own way, Love is longsuffering.. you show none of these fruits by your behavior, Brad. Therefore, it is impossible that you are Love or walking in Love. You are deceiving yourself.

God's people think love has to do with man's emotions. The love of God is His invisible knowledge that will free man from his selfish emotions as soon as his flesh has perished.

Be patient My fearful child until your flesh has died in this age. Then you'll understand My love for ALL MY people.

Forum List

Back