Texans must prepare for a different Texas

Won't long until Texas is indeed 'Mexico'.

Then at least the chambers of death might be demolished.

Yeah, but there will be massive corruption and and murderous cartels taking over. There is a reason that Mexicans want out of Mexico. Soon mexicans will flee from Texas too for those same reasons.

I think all this race crap between the white man and the Mexican is highly overblown. Their kids seem American to me. They don't seem like the type to want free handouts the communist scum in blue states would gladly give them.

There is no communist scum in blue or red states.

There is only silly scum like you on the right and many on the left.

yes in in the 70's the souther white bible thumping crackers went in mass to the republic-klan party

Fighting a civil war to preserve slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, domestic concentration camps, oppression, hopelessness, virtual urban prison camps - all on the democrats' ledger, kid. Stay in school.

Only a retard pretends yesterdays dems are not todays repubs.

democrats are so desperate to run from their past, but the fact is that they haven't changed their stripes, just their marketing.

Won't long until Texas is indeed 'Mexico'.

Then at least the chambers of death might be demolished.

Yeah, but there will be massive corruption and and murderous cartels taking over.

That's obviously what most Americans want...multiculturalism and White America abolished, or the takeover would be stopped.

If you concentrate hard enough maybe your fear will slowly drain away.

One irony about the whole immigration and de-whitification issue is that even though many political leftists might not like a white dominated society, your average, non or slightly political non-white immigrant knows where he or she wants to go, to a prosperous, white dominated society. Is there one majority white country that doesn't attract lots of non white-immigrants? I think Finland was until recently, but I believe the current political leadership is now pro-immigration. Yes, I do realize its about prosperity and not so much race but still its pretty ironic.

This is the beginning of the end of white people running/controlling everything. The ones white people put down for centuries are gaining power and are gonna show em what its like when the shoe is on the other foot. This is more than just making like better for colored peoples but paying white people back for the wrongs that have been done to us.

La Raza? Since when is honoring one's heritage a bad thing? Shall we ban St. Patrick's Day and other holidays?

La Raza isn't as fucking innocent as they want you to think. You're a sucker.

Please explain. How have they hurt you?

Fighting a civil war to preserve slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, domestic concentration camps, oppression, hopelessness, virtual urban prison camps - all on the democrats' ledger, kid. Stay in school.

The southern strategy that flipped the parties is the real history! The grand fathers of the current extremist tea partiers were DEMOCRATS! Not that I have any problem with them wanting to live only with their own kind. BUT WE MUST BE HONEST!

Duly shamefaced democrats keep trying to sell this bullshit rationalization, but it doesn't hold up.

Why is the southern strategy "bullshit rationalization"? It's true.

Guys - this is Zone 2, please remember that flames must include content related to subject being discussed. :rolleyes:

wth?

I don't know. Why are you conservatives so intent on it? All we want is to be equal.

Is that all you want?

This is the beginning of the end of white people running/controlling everything. The ones white people put down for centuries are gaining power and are gonna show em what its like when the shoe is on the other foot. This is more than just making like better for colored peoples but paying white people back for the wrongs that have been done to us.

I didn't think so.

Anyone with any brains, and hasn't deluded themselves knows what the score is.

Forum List

Back