Texans warned about possible armed civilians in area due to migrant caravan

Trump is always five steps ahead of democrats.

Sending such a force to bottle up the illegals and the drugs they are carrying might bait the cartels into an attack. In that case, game on.
He needs to send out hazmat suits too. Some of those folks carry diseases.

Looks like some people are too stupid to know what "permission from the land owner" means.

Oh my Christ, no.
Any one of these militia geniuses on my property would be booted off just as quick as an illegal. This is dangerous and I anticipate a situation.
That’s an absurd notion. If the militia knew your politics... There’s a very real possibility that they’d leave you to reap, what you sow. Conversely; you without some capable, armed help... you wouldn’t be booting anyone, anywhere.

I heard some of the migrants have bomb making materials necessary to build a dirty bomb...they just need some plutonium, but Soros is sending Bill Nye down there to give them some..

Actually dirty bomb is a very good description for the migrant Caravan.
The medical and biological implications of their health profiles make them a weapon on two feet.... Or 14,000 ft to be exact.

Hey I know you must have an empty bedroom..... Why don't you step up to the plate and help out?

See that will give you something to do with your energy that's constructive.

Jo
Some strategically placed Tannerite loads would work wonders...

If you're so afraid of unarmed asylum seekers that you're armed and ready to go even though they're still 1,000 miles away, isn't that the real definition of snowflake?

If you're so afraid of unarmed asylum seekers that you're armed and ready to go even though they're still 1,000 miles away, isn't that the real definition of snowflake?
No it's the definition of an American patriot. Now scurry back into your hole traitor.

They are not unarmed.

They're carrying several hundred billion deadly bacterial bullets. far more deadly than if each and every one of them carried a fully loaded AR-15.

Jo

No it's the definition of an American patriot. Now scurry back into your hole traitor.

I think that he should Rush down to the Border and without even a second thought grab the first good-looking woman he sees in the Caravan and kiss her on the mouth with absolutely no protection... swapping spit and twisting tongues.

Jo

I heard some of the migrants have bomb making materials necessary to build a dirty bomb...they just need some plutonium, but Soros is sending Bill Nye down there to give them some..

Actually dirty bomb is a very good description for the migrant Caravan.
The medical and biological implications of their health profiles make them a weapon on two feet.... Or 14,000 ft to be exact.

Hey I know you must have an empty bedroom..... Why don't you step up to the plate and help out?

See that will give you something to do with your energy that's constructive.

Jo
Some strategically placed Tannerite loads would work wonders...

Best damn disinfectant going...

Jo

Oh my Christ, no.
Any one of these militia geniuses on my property would be booted off just as quick as an illegal. This is dangerous and I anticipate a situation.
That’s an absurd notion. If the militia knew your politics... There’s a very real possibility that they’d leave you to reap, what you sow. Conversely; you without some capable, armed help... you wouldn’t be booting anyone, anywhere.
--------------------------------------- now ain't that the Truth !! [chuckle]

Oh my Christ, no.

So how many Mexicans have you encountered in Maine, missy?

They sneaking across your "border" n stuff?

They'd loot your house if they could, dumbass. Yeah, I said that, and it's meant to wake you up.

It's a fact, too.

Glad the BP warned them.

I'm sure those good old Texas cowboys will handle it.
Thise good old Texas cowboys are the militia. You don't think that Texans will protect the illegals do you? Especially since Mexicans are fighting to change history books and take away references to American heroes at the Alamo.
--------------------------------- and i'd bet that those school boards that are looking to change Alamo History are mexican , maybe 'mexican' legal immigrants Tipsy .

Glad the BP warned them.

I'm sure those good old Texas cowboys will handle it.
Thise good old Texas cowboys are the militia. You don't think that Texans will protect the illegals do you? Especially since Mexicans are fighting to change history books and take away references to American heroes at the Alamo.
--------------------------------- and i'd bet that those school boards that are looking to change Alamo History are mexican , maybe 'mexican' legal immigrants Tipsy .
I have been to The Alamo and know Alamo history. They can't change it on me.
I've been knowing that since I was 9.

problem is for young American - Texan kids as school boards full of [assumed] 'mexicans' cater to 'mexicans' on school boards and so change history . Course this is my assumption Marion .

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.
Texans Warned About Possible ‘Armed Civilians’ In Area Due to Migrant Caravan

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.
Will you be one of them? OR are you just talk?

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.
Texans Warned About Possible ‘Armed Civilians’ In Area Due to Migrant Caravan

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.
Vigilantism is a crime bucko.
No No...let them all go out there with there guns and shoot away. Let's just make sure there's film at 11.

Forum List

Back