Texans warned about possible armed civilians in area due to migrant caravan

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.
Texans Warned About Possible ‘Armed Civilians’ In Area Due to Migrant Caravan

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.
Vigilantism is a crime bucko.
No No...let them all go out there with there guns and shoot away. Let's just make sure there's film at 11.
Giving weapons to children is never a good idea.

I heard some of the migrants have bomb making materials necessary to build a dirty bomb...they just need some plutonium, but Soros is sending Bill Nye down there to give them some..

Actually dirty bomb is a very good description for the migrant Caravan.
The medical and biological implications of their health profiles make them a weapon on two feet.... Or 14,000 ft to be exact.

Hey I know you must have an empty bedroom..... Why don't you step up to the plate and help out?

See that will give you something to do with your energy that's constructive.

Jo
Some strategically placed Tannerite loads would work wonders...

A five gallon clay pot,some nails and around fifteen lbs of tannerite would do it.

I heard some of the migrants have bomb making materials necessary to build a dirty bomb...they just need some plutonium, but Soros is sending Bill Nye down there to give them some..

Actually dirty bomb is a very good description for the migrant Caravan.
The medical and biological implications of their health profiles make them a weapon on two feet.... Or 14,000 ft to be exact.

Hey I know you must have an empty bedroom..... Why don't you step up to the plate and help out?

See that will give you something to do with your energy that's constructive.

Jo
Some strategically placed Tannerite loads would work wonders...

They'd be squealing like a pig.....
Go to 3:00 minute mark.

If you're so afraid of unarmed asylum seekers that you're armed and ready to go even though they're still 1,000 miles away, isn't that the real definition of snowflake?
No it's the definition of an American patriot. Now scurry back into your hole traitor.

I think that he should Rush down to the Border and without even a second thought grab the first good-looking woman he sees in the Caravan and kiss her on the mouth with absolutely no protection... swapping spit and twisting tongues.

Jo
There are no good looking women in that caravan. Maybe in the whole Honduras

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.

Good grief. The caravan is over a thousand miles away. It's not an army. It's just a bunch of poor desperate people most of whom probably will end up in Mexico.

If I was a land owner there I'd tell those armed civilians to get the fuck off my property.

Good grief. The caravan is over a thousand miles away. It's not an army. It's just a bunch of poor desperate people most of whom probably will end up in Mexico.

If I was a land owner there I'd tell those armed civilians to get the fuck off my property.

They dont have that option.

Many of them are armed. Even the ones that aren't are still an invasive species and need to be stopped. Thinking of these invaders as harmless is how we got MS-13.

Many of them are armed. Even the ones that aren't are still an invasive species and need to be stopped. Thinking of these invaders as harmless is how we got MS-13.

How many are armed?

Sounds like lawless trespassing to me.

How many are armed?
How many are in the caravan? How many attacked the Mexican police? Keep them all out.

If I was a landowner around there, I'd shoot every one of them on my property.

Damn, HWGA, I know hogs are a noosum, but damn, I'd rather see them all catch a HMR to the head one by one than that. Ugh! It's like when I smacked the feral cat with a shovel x8.

Put them out of their misery! I don't like to see anything suffer.

Why would the presence of invited Americans be trespassing and the presence of illegal border crossers cutting water lines and killing livestock NOT be trespassing?

There are too many requests for help for the militias to bother with anyone who didn't expressly invite them. I've been down there with various groups. I know what goes on. Ranchers and property owners have been in contact with these militias for weeks.

Nope....the US military or the border patrol can waltz right on to your property and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

But you would welcome the drug couriers, right?

But you would welcome the drug couriers, right?

Why?

----------------------------------------------------- you don't know where the marching and bus and truck riding column of invaders is and they aren't just walking anymore Coyote .

That would be difficult to do after a group of desperate illegals had beaten you to death
Simply for being in the string place at the wrong time.

Jo

This comes from an attorney who commented on this in 2016;

It's not that there's a law against vigilantism, per se (though some jurisdictions might actually have such a law). It's that false imprisonment, kidnapping, battery, and assault are all crimes or torts, and if you are a law enforcement officer performing your duties in a reasonable manner, that is a total defense against culpability or liability. If you are not a law enforcement officer, you have no defense and can be successfully prosecuted or sued.

However, it is commonly understood that citizens may make arrests pending the arrival of law enforcement agents.

These groups fully understand the law and will be going more as a deterent than anything else.

This comes from an attorney who commented on this in 2016;

It's not that there's a law against vigilantism, per se (though some jurisdictions might actually have such a law). It's that false imprisonment, kidnapping, battery, and assault are all crimes or torts, and if you are a law enforcement officer performing your duties in a reasonable manner, that is a total defense against culpability or liability. If you are not a law enforcement officer, you have no defense and can be successfully prosecuted or sued.

However, it is commonly understood that citizens may make arrests pending the arrival of law enforcement agents.

These groups fully understand the law and will be going more as a deterent than anything else.
Then why bring guns?

Forum List

Back