Texans warned about possible armed civilians in area due to migrant caravan

Good. Since these people in this caravan aren't anything to worry about, then it won't be a problem to keep them out of the country.

Glad the BP warned them.

I'm sure those good old Texas cowboys will handle it.
Thise good old Texas cowboys are the militia. You don't think that Texans will protect the illegals do you? Especially since Mexicans are fighting to change history books and take away references to American heroes at the Alamo.
--------------------------------- and i'd bet that those school boards that are looking to change Alamo History are mexican , maybe 'mexican' legal immigrants Tipsy .
I have been to The Alamo and know Alamo history. They can't change it on me.
I've been knowing that since I was 9.
We bump heads sometimes, but I also know the history of the Alamo and without a hand full of mem and women Texas might be a part of Mexico. I know people from places came from outside Texas to help and fight. To this day I feel this is still true, I for one would stand with my Bros blk or white of Mexican to defend the State. You might say many people identify with the Citizens of Texas. So "Remember the Alamo".

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.
Texans Warned About Possible ‘Armed Civilians’ In Area Due to Migrant Caravan

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.

About half the folks you see in Texas are armed civillians. So why would today be different than any other day?

If you're so afraid of unarmed asylum seekers that you're armed and ready to go even though they're still 1,000 miles away, isn't that the real definition of snowflake?
Typical lib stupid. Let those unarmed people bust you in the head with a rock like they have done to the Mexicans.

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.
Vigilantism is a crime bucko.

This comes from an attorney who commented on this in 2016;

It's not that there's a law against vigilantism, per se (though some jurisdictions might actually have such a law). It's that false imprisonment, kidnapping, battery, and assault are all crimes or torts, and if you are a law enforcement officer performing your duties in a reasonable manner, that is a total defense against culpability or liability. If you are not a law enforcement officer, you have no defense and can be successfully prosecuted or sued.

However, it is commonly understood that citizens may make arrests pending the arrival of law enforcement agents.

These groups fully understand the law and will be going more as a deterent than anything else.
Then why bring guns?

Do you not understand the word "deterent?"

A bunch of drunk Texans with guns. That should work out well.

45210352_574166119685943_2270805993157820416_n.jpg

The left trying to incite fear about the armed civilians seem to be unaware that those people are members of militia groups who are clearly instructed to only report any illegals seen crossing, to the Border Patrol. They know not to shoot or take any physical action against the migrants. The military however, has been given permission to shoot migrants that throw rocks at them, as rocks can fracture skulls, et cetera.

Forum List

Back