Texas actress charged with sending ricin letters to Obama, Bloomberg

I said early on to look at the wife, that the situation did not seem "right". Because the guy owns guns does not make him a gun nut.

We were warned years ago about the growing threat of rightwing domestic terrorism,

by Janet Napolitano, remember?

And the rightwing threw a fit, screamed bloody murder, and had a mass fainting spell.

I even think quite a few of them wanted an apology.

Let's hope Holder doesn't use any of Janet's "solutions".

You're thinking of Sharron Angle's 2nd amendment remedies.

How many incidents of rightwing terrorism would there have to be to get the typical rightwinger to admit there is such a thing as rightwing terrorism?

"....The letters read, in part, "You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face,"...."

Texas actress charged with sending ricin letters to Obama, Bloomberg | Reuters

Gee. What a surprise! :rolleyes:

gee, maybe they should have been a mathematician :rolleyes:

How many incidents of rightwing terrorism would there have to be to get the typical rightwinger to admit there is such a thing as rightwing terrorism?

I already know your pretty ignorant, so I'll give you the hint again......

mathematician....get it dopey?

Q- how many lefty hypocrites does it take to prove your typical proggy lib lacks integrity? :eusa_eh:

Many on the far right and many on the far left lack integrity, yes.

More then what you have managed to provide. And this was a woman trying to set up her husband has nothing to do with right wing terrorism dumb ass.

Haha, it turns out that she's a leftist. So I guess that means YOU have to admit that left wing terrorism is the thing we need to be worried about.

I bet you don't have the integrity to take your own misguided advice though.

Last edited:
We were warned years ago about the growing threat of rightwing domestic terrorism,

And the rightwing threw a fit, screamed bloody murder, and had a mass fainting spell.

Bitter divorces are symptomatic of rightwing domestic terrorism? Seriously?

And now the Obama administration is spying on every American. :eusa_whistle:

"....The letters read, in part, "You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face,"...."

Texas actress charged with sending ricin letters to Obama, Bloomberg | Reuters

Gee. What a surprise! :rolleyes:

The woman sent the letters because she was in the middle of a divorce and this was the best idea she could come up with to get her husband in trouble and win. One crazy bitch. I've been there. Got the bloody T-shirt.

It was a frame job.

So the "gun nuts" angle is manufactured.

The details don't matter. The libs will run and run with the thread title because that is all that matters.

I'm glad that crazy bitch got caught. I wish everyone had the intelligence to understand that this woman is not in any way an example of a typical gun owner.

You know what this thread needs?

The word "FED" scrawled on someones chest.
Census Worker Found Hanged In Kentucky With 'Fed' Scrawled On Chest : The Two-Way : NPR

Did Government Distrust Lead to a Census Taker's Death? - TIME

The left: :woohoo: ......
stir.gif

Until...

"Bill Sparkman, the Kentucky census worker found hanged and wrapped in duct tape with the word "FED" scrawled on his chest, concocted the entire scenario as an elaborate ruse to commit insurance fraud, Kentucky police said Tuesday."

Police: Census worker Bill Sparkman staged his suicide - CSMonitor.com

The left:
tomato.gif
sad-smiley-067.gif

So, look on the bright side...thanks to the FBI, the left got out of this one without too much tomato on their face...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back