🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas and confederate license plates

Calling the survivors of the civil war on the confederate side... "Veterans" is hate because of what they stood for, what they fought for, and what they did after they were defeated.

Though I suspect that Im talking to rednecks from Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Oklahoma that needs to learn yet again that New York is the Boss of America.
:)

I know this is a waste of time, but how many CONFEDERATES do you think owned slaves, as I know this is where the fucked up liberal mind goes immediately!
How many non confederates owned slaves?

The Emancipation Proclamation only freed the slaves in the states that were in rebellion. Everyone else got to keep their slaves.

How many confederates owned slaves ?
By 1861, when the war began, its nearly 100 % in various numbers.

No, that's wrong.

And it was only in the south.

No, proven lie.

Don't fuck with me ok, because I don't give a fuck what a fucking redneck's idea of the civil war was.. you don't get to write the history books, because you fucking LOST the war.

If you don't like the USA... get the fuck out of the USA..... just like you always try to tell us.

Well guess what motherfucking redneck, rebel faggot bitch, WE ARE the USA !
God bless the Union Army that whooped your ass, and the supreme court that is going to rule against you wanting to put confederate flags on license plates.
:)

Text version of explosive diarrhea.
Constipation of the brain, and diarrhea of the keyboard.

Forum List

Back