Texas College Stabbing.Will Obama Go There?And Who Will Be His Props?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area
:afro:

You got to admit, the timing of this latest mass stabbing incident was not good for those against the second amendment.
So what happens next week? Will Obama go there and read a teleprompter speech regarding controlling the purchase of kitchen knives?
Who will be his props? Jason? Freddie? The Dude From Psycho? Chef Ramsey? Leather Face? You can just picture all of these infamous horror movie legends standing behind the President all holding their 14 to 20 inch Kitchen knives while "The One" makes his Anti-Knife speech to the nation.
:smoke::clap:

Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction!

Tony Perkins and a shower curtain in Psycho! :eusa_drool:

If this was the guy who went "amok" with an X-acto knife (really? an X-acto?), then we don't even need to go to the kitchen goods.

You just need to shut down the craft shops - you know, the places that cater to balsa woodworkers, plastic model kits. Yah, all that glue-sniffing.

This whole story is fairly ludicrous, except for the people who were assaulted. If the weapon really was an X-acto, TX might not even be able to charge the perp with a felony, other than the assault & battery charges. If the charges are tied to the size of the blade, he might actually skate. Of course, you figure he's not in the best mental health, but TX is a strange place when you get to mental issues ...

It's a good joke on the gore-fascinated media, though, with their cameras in the air, breathless reporting, extreme closeups (did they get any snazzy "Carnage @ the College" headlines up? Was there ominous muzak playing over the opening & close? I sincerely hope that The Daily Show crucifies the mainstream media for doing their Three Stooges act on air, live, LIVE, LIVE!! for all the World to see ...)

Go to it Stewart! Release the lions! (My thumb is firmly down ...)

Last edited:
0 deaths.

I'd say trying to equate that to 26 dead six and seven year olds and some teachers is about as fucking stupid and heartless as it gets.

Last edited:
I believe he will use kids from the balsa wood modeling club for props. They are sterling examples of responsible Exacto knife users who believe that universal background checks are a killer idea.

and what are those cocktails called that explode on impact? I know what it is, just cant spell it. when they ban guns, those flammable drinks will be the next weapon they use in classrooms.

Obama making a speech with his adoring fans behind him cheering coming to your TV screen soon.

It seems not a day goes by where Obama is on the road in some city making a speech.
Don't we have to pay for the travel and expenses for all of this?

0 deaths.

I'd say trying to equate that to 26 dead six and seven year olds and some teachers is about as fucking stupid and heartless as it gets.

How can you belittle the wounded who suffered mightily at the hands of the Exacto Knife Bandit, you heartless, cruel, unfeeling brute?

and what are those cocktails called that explode on impact? I know what it is, just cant spell it. when they ban guns, those flammable drinks will be the next weapon they use in classrooms.

..not to mention the inherent threat in cherries jubilee.

No restaurant is safe.

Wait.....
...is this a thread designed to make fun of the President????

Good thing no one mentioned 'ears'....

Forum List

Back