Texas Democrat tells white people to go to hell.......

~
Members of the two parties also differ in attitudes toward racial issues. In part this reflects the disparate racial compositions of the parties (96% of Republicans are white, compared to 76% of Democrats and 87% of Independents). But in addition, white Republicans are somewhat less sympathetic to the problems of black Americans than are white Democrats.

REPUBLICANS: Analysis Breakdowns - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

And I guess by driveby the dumb House Nigga's logic that this proves that black people are just as racist as whites, nigga check your history, when black people start herding white people in chains across the ocean into slavery for 400 years followed by 100 years of Jim Crow-like conditions then you can make the suggestion, otherwise shut the hell up.

Easy there Eldridge Cleaver... or soon youll be raping white women, calling it an an insurrectionary act, and using slavery, Jim Crow, and The Man to justify it. There is a huge, unforgivable black mark on the United States of America's history, but how many white people have made you pick their cotton? Using that black mark as any kind of justification to hate white people today is bullshit.

And I guess by driveby the dumb House Nigga's logic that this proves that black people are just as racist as whites, nigga check your history, when black people start herding white people in chains across the ocean into slavery for 400 years followed by 100 years of Jim Crow-like conditions then you can make the suggestion, otherwise shut the hell up.

Easy there Eldridge Cleaver... or soon youll be raping white women, calling it an an insurrectionary act, and using slavery, Jim Crow, and The Man to justify it. There is a huge, unforgivable black mark on the United States of America's history, but how many white people have made you pick their cotton? Using that black mark as any kind of justification to hate white people today is bullshit.

Shut up Genghis Khan, my point was clear and evident, no matter how many dumb threads that that house Negro creates, black Americans will never be as racist and oppressive as white Americans, which was what he was trying to imply slyly. Malcolm X was right about House Negroes like driveby, you can always spot a House Negro because House Negroes defend their masters harder than the masters defend themselves.

White and black people can be racist in modern times. The fact that different white people perpetrated slavery on black people in past times doesn't condemn white people today. Slavery was despicable, but I personally don't feel guilt for it just because I happen to be white. Each person should be judged individually.

I don't know what is going on in that meeting or even the issue being discussed, but Mr. Price seems to be mistaken as far as I can tell. I listened to most of his statement where he stated that Mullah is a racist term against blacks. I have always thought Mullah was a term referring to Muslims and not blacks.

I can understand his anger if he felt the term "Chief Mullah" was being used racially, but I can say this for sure, even if it was not used as a racial term, it was being used with the intention of insulting him. Seems to me that he had a right to be offended. Maybe telling everyone in the group to "go to Hell" was a little over the top, but it seems to me that he was not the only one who was "obnoxious" in that little encounter.

Immie

Shut up Genghis Khan, my point was clear and evident, no matter how many dumb threads that that house Negro creates, black Americans will never be as racist and oppressive as white Americans, which was what he was trying to imply slyly. Malcolm X was right about House Negroes like driveby, you can always spot a House Negro because House Negroes defend their masters harder than the masters defend themselves.

Your point was clear my point was clear. I disagree with you, I believe there are black people who are racist. Anyway you wrap your mind around it hating another person simply because of their skin color or making generalizations about them is bullshit. I can respect Malcolm X but he probably wouldnt respect me. His ideal never called for an integrated society where everyone was viewed as equals.

Your point was clear my point was clear. I disagree with you, I believe there are black people who are racist. Anyway you wrap your mind around it hating another person simply because of their skin color or making generalizations about them is bullshit. I can respect Malcolm X but he probably wouldnt respect me. His ideal never called for an integrated society where everyone was viewed as equals.

I never said there were no racist black people so your premise was busted from the start and an integrated society is not necessarily a society where everyone is viewed as equals, what Malcolm wanted was for blacks and whites to sit down at the table and have honest doscussions about the race problem and how to solve it, not to negotiated and pass meaningless symbolic measures to lull people into thinking that racism is a thing of the past.

I don't know what is going on in that meeting or even the issue being discussed, but Mr. Price seems to be mistaken as far as I can tell. I listened to most of his statement where he stated that Mullah is a racist term against blacks. I have always thought Mullah was a term referring to Muslims and not blacks.

I can understand his anger if he felt the term "Chief Mullah" was being used racially, but I can say this for sure, even if it was not used as a racial term, it was being used with the intention of insulting him. Seems to me that he had a right to be offended. Maybe telling everyone in the group to "go to Hell" was a little over the top, but it seems to me that he was not the only one who was "obnoxious" in that little encounter.

Immie

Mooley & mullah sound pretty close.Mooley is a racist term toward blacks.Mullah is often used as a term of respect used to describe an educated Muslim man.Is the man in question a Muslim?

Don't you know that only white people can be racist?

Blacks are exempt. :doubt:

Not my experience...but thanks for sharing.

Right, it only makes national news when whites do it........

Yeah, poor abused white people headed toward extinction as the minorities mix their blood in that great big melting pot of America. And to make it worse, corporations are abandoning white boys and paying them less income, not to mention the terrible toxic waste attacking white people. Better get out while you can!! Duke looks like he is dying of BP poison from the gulf syndrome.

0.jpg

Last edited:

Immie

Mooley & mullah sound pretty close.Mooley is a racist term toward blacks.Mullah is often used as a term of respect used to describe an educated Muslim man.Is the man in question a Muslim?

I have never heard the term "Mooley". I'll look it up shortly.

As for the man in question, I do not know if he is Muslim or not. From what I saw in the article, it does not appear that he is.

Immie

I never said there were no racist black people so your premise was busted from the start and an integrated society is not necessarily a society where everyone is viewed as equals, what Malcolm wanted was for blacks and whites to sit down at the table and have honest doscussions about the race problem and how to solve it, not to negotiated and pass meaningless symbolic measures to lull people into thinking that racism is a thing of the past.

As long as you agree that black people can be as racist as white people and its a counter productive, I dont disagree. Also, I dont think people being different races is a "race problem" and I dont think that racism is a thing of the past. Any problem about another based on skin color alone is pure ignorance and there is no shotage of ignorance.

Tell me who enslaved you, Bass. I'll kick their ass... whatever color skin they have. But... since you can't - because no one enslaved you.... maybe you could "shut the hell up". You are a free man.... knock off the slave mentality.... ain't nobody keepin' you down.

Oh shut the hell, I'm not in the mood to explain my logic to you, but first learn a lesson is not using ad hoiminem and strawman arguments.

How about you check yo's brothah o' sistah.... (shit, I dont what gendah you is)

Who the Hell do you think those evil whites bought those slaves from in Africa?

Black monsters who sold their OWN people for profit!

So YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, and go read up on yo hist-ery :cuckoo:

As long as you agree that black people can be as racist as white people and its a counter productive, I dont disagree. Also, I dont think people being different races is a "race problem" and I dont think that racism is a thing of the past. Any problem about another based on skin color alone is pure ignorance and there is no shotage of ignorance.

Do you know & understand the definitions of racism?

racism

rac·ism
   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Definition 1 & 2,by those definitions blacks in America could never be as racist as whites in America.
Definition 3,yes they could.Which definition are you referring to?

Tell me who enslaved you, Bass. I'll kick their ass... whatever color skin they have. But... since you can't - because no one enslaved you.... maybe you could "shut the hell up". You are a free man.... knock off the slave mentality.... ain't nobody keepin' you down.

Oh shut the hell, I'm not in the mood to explain my logic to you, but first learn a lesson is not using ad hoiminem and strawman arguments.

How about you check yo's brothah o' sistah.... (shit, I dont what gendah you is)

Just because there was an existing institution of slavery in Africa doesnt justify europeans buying or abducting african slaves or people or the United States of America institutionalizing a completely different racial based institution.

The majority of slaves were were acquired through war or by kidnapping.Yes there were many that were sold by their own tribal leaders but that wasn't how the majority came to be here.

Are you also a holocaust denier?

Slavery will always be a valid point for blacks when discussing racism,sorry,deal with it. What most whites in America fail to understand is that slavery laid the foundation for racism here in America & blacks are still feeling the sting to this day. If blacks originally came to this country on their own free will as free people,there would be no reason for this thread or the discussion that follows. Should modern whites feel guilty for slavery? No. Should modern whites feel guilty for still viewing blacks as second class(or below)citizens? You are free to make up your own mind there.

Lefties are avoiding this thread like dem senators avoiding the wisconsin state house.... :lol:

I think I'm more a lefty than a righty. Is that big ol brush you're carrying getting heavy?
The guy is an asshole. No party is exempt of assholes.

Forum List

Back