Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Democrats did this back when Rick Perry was Governor and they returned after awhile, so will these Democrats…
You should know that Republicans in Oregon were first to use this play.

Democrats in Texas did it in 2003, so you should educate yourself before making claims:

I get that MJ but who cares? Call it a stunt - fine. Say it didn’t work in the past - fine. That is not the point.

The point is taking this issue to a. the American people and b. to the gutless worms in congress..

Thus far? Mission Accomplished!

OMG!

You accused Republicans of doing it first and when shown that you were wrong you then say who cares!

Isn’t it amazing you cared enough first to get the State wrong but also then then claim Republicans did it first and now you believe they ( The Democrats from Texas ) have taken the fight to Congress which nothing will be done because you lack the votes to do a damn thing and will lose the House in 2022…

So as you write about who cares just remember it was you making the false claim that Republicans did it first and when shown you were wrong your next comment is who fucking cares, well you did until proven wrong you pathetic excuse of a human!

Wait, I thought attempting to interfere with the natural progression of democracy was considered insurrection....

Has a leftist ever held an opinion they didn't flip flop on?

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Democrats did this back when Rick Perry was Governor and they returned after awhile, so will these Democrats…

Democrats in Texas did it in 2003, so you should educate yourself before making claims:

I get that MJ but who cares? Call it a stunt - fine. Say it didn’t work in the past - fine. That is not the point.

The point is taking this issue to a. the American people and b. to the gutless worms in congress..

OMG!

You accused Republicans of doing it first and when shown that you were wrong you then say who cares!

Isn’t it amazing you cared enough first to get the State wrong but also then then claim Republicans did it first and now you believe they ( The Democrats from Texas ) have taken the fight to Congress which nothing will be done because you lack the votes to do a damn thing and will lose the House in 2022…

So as you write about who cares just remember it was you making the false claim that Republicans did it first and when shown you were wrong your next comment is who fucking cares, well you did until proven wrong you pathetic excuse of a human!
What we have in pure total opposite views is one side is Puritan the other is Hedonism. Not to those extremes with most. and with much crossover. However, the main view is which one is promoted. We must split up as a nation.

OMG!

What we have in pure total opposite views is one side is Puritan the other is Hedonism. Not to those extremes with most. and with much crossover. However, the main view is which one is promoted. We must split up as a nation.
One can easily insert substitute signifiers: prudish and promiscuous, respectively.

What is the point of this latest Dimtard hissy fit?

OMG!

One can easily insert substitute signifiers: prudish and promiscuous, respectively.
It is not about achieving those goals. Its about putting a thought of responsibility in fence walkers. Screwing up can be reduced and society can benefit from it.

There is no point and the OP believe this will Stop Texas from passing this new bill but sooner or later those Democrats will have to come home and when they do they will be either in chambers or arrested when they enter the state…

The OP applauds losing battles…

Each of them deserve punishment, Damn chickenhearted creeps.

Yeah, they should be punished, that's what the Nazis would have done...

There is no point and the OP believe this will Stop Texas from passing this new bill but sooner or later those Democrats will have to come home and when they do they will be either in chambers or arrested when they enter the state…

Well, in theory the Supreme Court will hit them.

The USSC hits the State of Texas with what?

They haven’t yet about arresting politicians and they will not and the voting law, we have to wait and see…

And nowhere does that quote say people at HOME should inject anything. Democrats are just the biggest fucking liars. You're stupid as shit
And nowhere did I paraphrase what Dr. Donnie Dipshit said. I provided his exact quote. Hell I gave you his wiggle room. He was just asking a question, Dats how his brilliant mind works, it just never shuts off, he kinda ramble on and on, yah never know what might pop out while he is musingabout...........

You seem angry.
THIS is what happens when the Leader of the f'n Free World says stupid shit.

Yeah, that's the line a Biden Blower wants to go with.

When you misquote Trump, you are the liar. Think about it, jackass

Oh for God's sake - Piss off and go blow your Orange God.
Beware the Cheeto Dust! ;)

3l75r7.jpg

You're just acting like a typical liar who gets caught in your lies.

BlindBoo nailed you. He showed you the Trump quote you misquoted. Blindboob was right, nowhere did Trump say your lie he told people to inject or ingest anything.

But you go ahead with your tantrum. Everyone knows it's deflection from BlindBoob nailing your sorry lying racist ass

And nowhere does that quote say people at HOME should inject anything. Democrats are just the biggest fucking liars. You're stupid as shit
And nowhere did I paraphrase what Dr. Donnie Dipshit said. I provided his exact quote. Hell I gave you his wiggle room. He was just asking a question, Dats how his brilliant mind works, it just never shuts off, he kinda ramble on and on, yah never know what might pop out while he is musingabout...........

You seem angry.
THIS is what happens when the Leader of the f'n Free World says stupid shit.

Where are the “many deaths”?

DrLove fantasized all the deaths

I understand it just fine. You are the one lying about what he said, liar.

show us these “many deaths”
Already did - I am not gonna hold you by the hand .. Go back in this thread old man!

You're a liar, you never showed shit. Just a leftist propaganda video that implied there were deaths but then just said calls to 911 with "QUESTIONS" were skyrocketing. Lie, lie, lie and lie, it's all Democrats do

Trump never told anyone to ingest bleach, moron.
Correct - Injecting disinfectants is kinda similar, but nuance isn't really a thing for dumb Trumpettes.

Trump never said that either, which is why you can't produce the actual quote where he said that.

He didn't tell people to inject ANYTHING. You are just lying. It's all you do

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He was just ask'in don't-cha-no? He def. thought getting it into the Lungs would do a "Number" on them. I think he was right about that too!

I don't think even Trumpfluffers were that stupid though.

You seem angry.

You seem like someone who wants to be a chick.

Yes, you didn't paraphrase, you quoted him. Which is why nowhere in that did he say anything about people injecting or ingesting anything.

You provided the accurate quote you are a lair.

Now go have a good cry, boychick

I knew it, you're angry and just trying to make me cry huh. Ya big bully!

You know what you need to do right now don'tcha?

Why do you even care how I feel? I don't give a shit how you feel. And you're OBSESSED with how I feel. Democrats are just the strangest people. It's very perplexing to me why you care.

You suck at reading feelings. But it's why you even care that is what is the most peculiar to me

The USSC hits the State of Texas with what?

They haven’t yet about arresting politicians and they will not and the voting law, we have to wait and see…

If they try and go undemocratic, they might get hit by the Supreme Court.... Who knows in this messed up America?

Wait, I thought attempting to interfere with the natural progression of democracy was considered insurrection....

Has a leftist ever held an opinion they didn't flip flop on?
Haha. If bailing on a legislative session is "insurrection" why have a quorum rule at all? However it is destine to fail. Imo, Democrats in Texas would be better served by the party if they funded more voter education and outreach programs.

Where are the “many deaths”?

DrLove fantasized all the deaths

There are at least a few hundred thousand Donnie deaths pushing daisies. Most of them bought into Trumpy's "hoax/ screw the face mask/ it's just the flu/ it will magically disappear" nonsense and failed to protect themselves.
Dims will say anything to disparage a Republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Gov Fappit has no authority or juristiction to arrest anyone in Washington DC. But that won't stop his ego believing he does. :lol:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas Republicans are authorizing law enforcement to find and bring back more than 50 legislators who fled to Washington “under warrant of arrest if necessary” after Democrats left the state to again block passage of sweeping new voting restrictions.​
Still, it was not immediately clear Tuesday whether state troopers would actually be sent to Washington, where they would have no jurisdiction to make arrests.

OMG!

Dude, you are missing the entire point. Don't go through the rest of your life being a know-nothing. There are better options ;)

Forum List

Back