Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

Nowhere did Trump say people should inject ANYTHING. You watch it liar, it doesn't say what you claimed Trump said
And there it is ^ AGAIN!! :rolleyes:

1k5rzy.jpg

No, he didn't. Which is why you can't write down the quote where he did say it.

You are a LIAR

Proving again what a liar you are. Trump never said people should drink bleach. Misquote = lie. It's all you do
Correct, he only suggested "injecting disinfectants" .. :rolleyes-41:
Of course, as stupid as many Trumplings are, they actually DID ingest bleach.
Many died - Do ya need a link?

Another lie. And this is a bigger lie, you quoted your misquote. Lie, lie, lie, that's all you do.

Trump never said that. You made it up. Misquote = lie

I gave you a video in which he clearly suggested treating COVID by "injecting disinfectants".
Clearly you need a link to the fallout on that one.
Many Rump voters are lacking in brain matter!

Many died?

Gotta link?

Many died? Link?

what was the only disenfectant he mentioned that day? UV Light, Dumbass.
What is it about what he said that you don't understand? And I already provided links to people dying because they took what Dear Leader said literally. I'm too busy for kooks right now, but as time allows I can repost the death part.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

Trump never told anyone to ingest bleach, moron.
Correct - Injecting disinfectants is kinda similar, but nuance isn't really a thing for dumb Trumpettes.

Trump never said that either, which is why you can't produce the actual quote where he said that.

He didn't tell people to inject ANYTHING. You are just lying. It's all you do

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He was just ask'in don't-cha-no? He def. thought getting it into the Lungs would do a "Number" on them. I think he was right about that too!

I don't think even Trumpfluffers were that stupid though.

Yes, please. And the fact that some people are stupid proves nothing.
No, it proves that people who listen to Trump are STOOPID! :)
Yeah it was disinfectant of some kind......How anyone can defend it is beyond reason.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

Nowhere in that quote did Trump tell people to inject anything. Seriously, you don't even know the difference between research and injecting home cleaners? Someone says medical research and you run home for your draino? How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?

Correct - Injecting disinfectants is kinda similar, but nuance isn't really a thing for dumb Trumpettes.

Trump never said that either, which is why you can't produce the actual quote where he said that.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He was just ask'in don't-cha-no? He def. thought getting it into the Lungs would do a "Number" on them. I think he was right about that too!

And nowhere does that quote say people at HOME should inject anything. Democrats are just the biggest fucking liars. You're stupid as shit

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?
Please explain how do Democrats get through life without an ID card?
Why won't the corrupt and racist Democrat Party help people get an ID?
The truth is that the Democrats are LIARS.
They use voter fraud to deny everyone their Right to Vote
texas voter ids.JPG

And nowhere does that quote say people at HOME should inject anything. Democrats are just the biggest fucking liars. You're stupid as shit
God you are a complete bore. We can be done here.

Trump never said people should inject anything. You are a liar, everything you have posted is a lie
Again SERIOUSLY Spaz??

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs"

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?

^^^This racist comment is almost more racist than Kamala Harris' racist comment that rural people don't have access to photocopiers.
Urban is racist? How so? And tell us what do people without drivers' licenses do for ID?
state id card

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Here’s the full context:

And nowhere did I paraphrase what Dr. Donnie Dipshit said. I provided his exact quote. Hell I gave you his wiggle room. He was just asking a question, Dats how his brilliant mind works, it just never shuts off, he kinda ramble on and on, yah never know what might pop out while he is musingabout...........

You seem angry.

Funny - Fellow DEMOCRATS are busting on the Tx 'Refugees':

Democrat ridiculed for posting cringeworthy picture of 'first meal as a fugitive' on Twitter'first meal as a fugitive' on Twitter
TOSSED SALAD

Democrat ridiculed for posting cringeworthy picture of 'first meal as a fugitive' on Twitter

A Texas state representative who joined other Democrats in fleeing the state to block Republican voting legislation became the latest member to endure mockery over a social media post, after he referred to himself as a "fugitive."

"My [first] meal as a fugitive," Houston-area representative Gene Wu tweeted, with a picture of a Caesar salad and Coke Zero. "Delicious."

He added, "Now I have an idea what AG Ken Paxton must feel like every day ... it's not bad. No wonder he keeps committing more crimes."

Critics had fun with Wu's photo and typo; one conservative writer shared the infamous photo of the sandwich from the 2017 Fyre Festival disaster. Another noted that most fugitives don't get catered meals.

"Did you have to show an ID before boarding the plane to have your fist meal?" conservative radio host Dana Loesch joked.

.....And Democrats wonder why average Americans mock and hate them.

Wu is against protecting the Right to Vote from voter fraud, which means that he is against the Right to Vote.
The real question is why is Wu against the Right to Vote?

And nowhere did I paraphrase what Dr. Donnie Dipshit said. I provided his exact quote. Hell I gave you his wiggle room. He was just asking a question, Dats how his brilliant mind works, it just never shuts off, he kinda ramble on and on, yah never know what might pop out while he is musingabout...........

You seem angry.
THIS is what happens when the Leader of the f'n Free World says stupid shit.

You seem angry.
THIS is what happens when the Leader of the f'n Free World says stupid shit.

You're holding Trump responsible for stupid Americans.

Cholraquin is the drug Trump recommended, and that has been proven to be safe.

In typical Democrat Reich fashion, your blowing up a phony controversy.

Forum List

Back