Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

Where are the “many deaths”?

DrLove fantasized all the deaths

There are at least a few hundred thousand Donnie deaths pushing daisies. Most of them bought into Trumpy's "hoax/ screw the face mask/ it's just the flu/ it will magically disappear" nonsense and failed to protect themselves.

If you are going to live in a delusional fantasy land, why don't you make it a positive one rather than the hate hell you choose to live in?

Greg Abbott Skewers the Lies of the Runaway Texas Dems and
Decimates Joe Biden In the Process

While the Democrat refugees claim their flight from Tx to DC was to benefit Tx voters, Abbott decimates their lies...and kicks Biden in the 'junk' for good measure, too.

:p

Abbott pointed out that these Democrats are running away from a bill that 'expands voting access far more than states like Delaware currently have'.

"Abbott also brought up another area of Democratic hypocrisy – the number of days of early voting. Texas has 12, and guess what state has none? Delaware, Joe Biden’s home state. Yet Biden’s the one accusing Republicans of somehow being restrictive with bills like the one at issue in Texas when his state’s voting isn’t even as liberal."

Their cowardly flight from Tx is 'helping Tx citizens'?

Abbot pointed out “The reason property taxes are not being cut is because Democrats fled the state.”

Also, the State of Texas is still paying these on-the-lamb Democrats their salaries while legislation like the property tax bill remains stalled due to the Democrats' absence.

'Yet these runaway Democrats and their staff are still being paid. But if they stay out too long, they won’t be paid and could lose their benefits come the end of next month, and could potentially lose their seats if they are away too long, Abbott said. Meanwhile, they’re doing all this on the taxpayer’s dime rather than arguing their points.'

'Loesch said the bill isn’t anything like the Democrats are claiming and no one will be restricted from voting. Abbott called it the “biggest lie in politics,” noting that was saying something. He again pointed out that if the Democrats want to make this argument, they should go after Delaware, Joe Biden’s state. But they won’t, because it’s a Democratic state.'

And nowhere does that quote say people at HOME should inject anything. Democrats are just the biggest fucking liars. You're stupid as shit
And nowhere did I paraphrase what Dr. Donnie Dipshit said. I provided his exact quote. Hell I gave you his wiggle room. He was just asking a question, Dats how his brilliant mind works, it just never shuts off, he kinda ramble on and on, yah never know what might pop out while he is musingabout...........

You seem angry.
THIS is what happens when the Leader of the f'n Free World says stupid shit.

Yeah, that's the line a Biden Blower wants to go with.

When you misquote Trump, you are the liar. Think about it, jackass

Oh for God's sake - Piss off and go blow your Orange God.
Beware the Cheeto Dust! ;)

3l75r7.jpg

Fail.

And nowhere does that quote say people at HOME should inject anything. Democrats are just the biggest fucking liars. You're stupid as shit
And nowhere did I paraphrase what Dr. Donnie Dipshit said. I provided his exact quote. Hell I gave you his wiggle room. He was just asking a question, Dats how his brilliant mind works, it just never shuts off, he kinda ramble on and on, yah never know what might pop out while he is musingabout...........

You seem angry.

3l75r7.jpg

Fail.

I know, right?

DrLove is caught lying about what Trump said, and when BlindBoo nailed him for it and provided the actual quote showing that DrLove was lying, his reply is that Trump is our orange God. Nothing he says makes sense, he's just a liar. Fortunately BlindBoo nailed him for it

Trump never told anyone to ingest bleach, moron.
Correct - Injecting disinfectants is kinda similar, but nuance isn't really a thing for dumb Trumpettes.

Trump never said that either, which is why you can't produce the actual quote where he said that.

He didn't tell people to inject ANYTHING. You are just lying. It's all you do

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He was just ask'in don't-cha-no? He def. thought getting it into the Lungs would do a "Number" on them. I think he was right about that too!

I don't think even Trumpfluffers were that stupid though.

You seem angry.

You seem like someone who wants to be a chick.

Yes, you didn't paraphrase, you quoted him. Which is why nowhere in that did he say anything about people injecting or ingesting anything.

You provided the accurate quote you are a lair.

Now go have a good cry, boychick

I knew it, you're angry and just trying to make me cry huh. Ya big bully!

You know what you need to do right now don'tcha?

Why do you even care how I feel? I don't give a shit how you feel. And you're OBSESSED with how I feel. Democrats are just the strangest people. It's very perplexing to me why you care.

You suck at reading feelings. But it's why you even care that is what is the most peculiar to me

Calm down Big Boy. I was just making fun of the pixels on my screen

You seem angry.

3l75r7.jpg

Fail.

I know, right?

DrLove is caught lying about what Trump said, and when BlindBoo nailed him for it and provided the actual quote showing that DrLove was lying, his reply is that Trump is our orange God. Nothing he says makes sense, he's just a liar. Fortunately BlindBoo nailed him for it

Besides, Dr. Trumpenstein was just a asking the other doctors in the room if they could look into it! Amirite?

Yeah DrLove, I nailed yah! Muh-haha! Kaz does the Reverse Full Mulvaney!

Correct - Injecting disinfectants is kinda similar, but nuance isn't really a thing for dumb Trumpettes.

Trump never said that either, which is why you can't produce the actual quote where he said that.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He was just ask'in don't-cha-no? He def. thought getting it into the Lungs would do a "Number" on them. I think he was right about that too!

You seem angry.

Yes, you didn't paraphrase, you quoted him. Which is why nowhere in that did he say anything about people injecting or ingesting anything.

Why do you even care how I feel? I don't give a shit how you feel. And you're OBSESSED with how I feel. Democrats are just the strangest people. It's very perplexing to me why you care.

You suck at reading feelings. But it's why you even care that is what is the most peculiar to me

You seem angry.

3l75r7.jpg

Fail.

I know, right?

Besides, Dr. Trumpenstein was just a asking the other doctors in the room if they could look into it! Amirite?

Holy shit, BlindBoob blew a fuse on that one. Calm down, shit. And stop throwing things. Shit, you totally lost it. Try to breathe in and out, you're going to pop a vein.

That is seriously fun to you, huh? Democrats are just eight year olds. Hey, try that in the gym locker. Walk up to naked guys and start talking about how you feel and asking them. Just a tip, start giving hugs, naked guys like that in the shower

You are one gay dude

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Have a good cry, dear

Here’s the full context:

You seem angry.

You seem angry.

3l75r7.jpg

Fail.

I know, right?

Holy shit, BlindBoob blew a fuse on that one. Calm down, shit. And stop throwing things. Shit, you totally lost it. Try to breathe in and out, you're going to pop a vein.

That is seriously fun to you, huh? Democrats are just eight year olds. Hey, try that in the gym locker. Walk up to naked guys and start talking about how you feel and asking them. Just a tip, start giving hugs, naked guys like that in the shower

You are one gay dude

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Have a good cry, dear

Poor "he said, she said" Kaz. Look what you've become.

2012321040-300x0.jpg

I know, right?

You are one gay dude

Have a good cry, dear
Poor "he said, she said" Kaz. Look what you've become.

View attachment 512713

Aww, and the little BlindBoob is gasping for air. Remember, breathe my girl. In, out, in, out.

Oh God, here come the tears again ...

Poor dearie, damn you lost it. Calm down, or don't, whatever.

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Let's all give the little dear an awwwwwwww for your hurt feelings. Awwwwwwwwww.

You're a grown man, huh? Wow

Last edited:
These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Each of them deserve punishment, Damn chickenhearted creeps.

Yeah, they should be punished, that's what the Nazis would have done...
I am paying taxes so they can go AWOL and stay in a $900.00 a night hotel room. Plus, each one of them needs an ass whuppin'.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

I am paying taxes so they can go AWOL and stay in a $900.00 a night hotel room. Plus, each one of them needs an ass whuppin'.

Are you paying taxes so they can destroy what little democracy there is?

We have democracy in Texas. Those nutcases will regret their stupidity.

Technically he could send his brownshirts to DC and arrest them over fifty strong. Do it Fappit - Will be pfun! :lol:

The arrest needs to be made in Texas, per state law. We actually follow the laws here.

In the meantime, let us know if you find any suspicious Lego sets, ok?

LOL
Arrest? For what? Cite the law, please.
I believe the Idiot Governor docking the bigly $583 bucks a month he pays them is about all he can do.
Bet these people who are either independently wealthy or own businesses that pretty much run themselves are really missing it! :laughing0301:

So you’re for the rich in this case?

Technically he could send his brownshirts to DC and arrest them over fifty strong. Do it Fappit - Will be pfun! :lol:

The arrest needs to be made in Texas, per state law. We actually follow the laws here.

LOL
I believe the Idiot Governor docking the bigly $583 bucks a month he pays them is about all he can do.
Bet these people who are either independently wealthy or own businesses that pretty much run themselves are really missing it! :laughing0301:

No, I’m for anyone rich or poor, who supports the right to vote and stands up against tyrannical mobs who bought into a Big Lie.

Was that helpful?

LOL

No, I’m for anyone rich or poor, who supports the right to vote and stands up against tyrannical mobs who bought into a Big Lie.

Was that helpful?
No one is trying to take away your right to vote. But Dims are taking away the right to have your vote count.

We have democracy in Texas. Those nutcases will regret their stupidity.

I doubt there's proper democracy in Texas. First Past The Post is such weak democracy, it's like hot water pretending to be tea.

Take away even the image of democracy with Republican cheating (Redmap for starters) and you will end up with some kind of dictatorship (as if it's not already).

Forum List

Back