Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

And yeah, people with mental issues and drug problems to the point they don't have a home still vote. Sure they do. Well, they don't, but that won't stop you from coming up with their ballots
Not everyone who is homeless has mental issues or a drug problem loon. The homeless problem was provably exacerbated by Dear Leader's botched pandemic response.

You're just vomiting bull crap now

Right, we are trying to nullify the heavily Republican rural vote.

No one would think you're a bigger dick for saying you oppose laws that require them to copy anything because they can't.

They'd call you a total city bigot who thinks they have dirt floors and use outhouses
I live in a central Oregon coast county with a total population of around 60,000.
Big City? LoL!!

And that told you that country people can't make copies?

Right, we are trying to nullify the heavily Republican rural vote.

No one would think you're a bigger dick for saying you oppose laws that require them to copy anything because they can't.

They'd call you a total city bigot who thinks they have dirt floors and use outhouses
I live in a central Oregon coast county with a total population of around 60,000.
Big City? LoL!!

Have you heard about photocopiers yet, Cletus?

DrLove hasn't heard about indoor plumbing yet ...

Proving again what a liar you are. Trump never said people should drink bleach. Misquote = lie. It's all you do
Correct, he only suggested "injecting disinfectants" .. :rolleyes-41:
Of course, as stupid as many Trumplings are, they actually DID ingest bleach.
Many died - Do ya need a link?

Another lie. And this is a bigger lie, you quoted your misquote. Lie, lie, lie, that's all you do.

Trump never said that. You made it up. Misquote = lie

I gave you a video in which he clearly suggested treating COVID by "injecting disinfectants".
Clearly you need a link to the fallout on that one.
Many Rump voters are lacking in brain matter!

Stop vomiting links that don't show what you claim and provide the quote where Trump told people to inject anything. He didn't, you are lying

Yeah, too bad Trump didn't deliver vaccines BEFORE Biden entered the WH.

Bwuhahahahahahaha....
And that was the problem Loon. Rump deserves credit for Warp Speed and luckily selecting the proper manufacturers (Pfizer and Moderna) He was a TOTAL failure on ordering ENOUGH and getting it "delivered". Thank Biden for that!

Biden did the equivalent of going into Amazon and saying to reorder a prior order. He didn't do shit other than that

Nowhere did Trump say people should inject ANYTHING. You watch it liar, it doesn't say what you claimed Trump said
And there it is ^ AGAIN!! :rolleyes:

1k5rzy.jpg

Proving again what a liar you are. Trump never said people should drink bleach. Misquote = lie. It's all you do
Yes, please. And the fact that some people are stupid proves nothing.

Actually I only heard about one case. That was a woman who it turned out murdered her husband and gave herself a smaller dose she could survive to make it look like she was also a victim. It didn't work.

DrLove - show these people who actually took bleach because of what Trump did not even say

No, it proves that people who listen to Trump are STOOPID! :)
Trump never told anyone to ingest bleach, moron.
Yeah it was disinfectant of some kind......How anyone can defend it is beyond reason.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?
Free TX voter ID card.

Next dumbass question?
Free would be fine....is that being provided?
Always has been. Perhaps you should get a minimal education on TX voter laws before whining about them.
So you cannot answer my simple question. What a surprise.
I did answer your question, Halfwit.

Always has been free. Learn to read.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No, it proves that people who listen to Trump are STOOPID! :)

All you've done is lie through this whole conversation.

You lied about what Trump said and misquoted him. Then you vomited links to prove it that didn't say what you claimed. You lie, lie, lie and lie, that is all you offer

The point is they already have the printer, stupid fuck. They aren't buying it to vote. Your bigotry never ends.

So now if you drive a car to vote, poll tax! They are wearing clothes, poll tax!

That isn't what it means, fascist
No stupid fuck - I already proved that over 1/3 of American households have no printer.
Probably inner city folks who live around the corner from “Kinkos”

The point is they already have the printer, stupid fuck. They aren't buying it to vote. Your bigotry never ends.

So now if you drive a car to vote, poll tax! They are wearing clothes, poll tax!

That isn't what it means, fascist
No stupid fuck - I already proved that over 1/3 of American households have no printer.
More than that don’t vote.

Again - Over 1/3 of Americans CANNOT MAKE COPIES AT HOME.
Hey, why not ask me about my racism for the 20th time today?
You're losing the debate on everything else ;)
Link to your data?
Previously submitted Nostril

As of 2019, 62% of American households had a printer

You claimed earlier rural folks don’t have printers etc. Your story is changing.

Many died? Link?

what was the only disenfectant he mentioned that day? UV Light, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back