Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

It's "anecdotal" that people in the country can buy a $100 printer. Sure, Chief, sure ...
You point to ONE CASE of a rural relative with a printer? That's hilarious.
Many people don't have a spare hundred bucks who live out in the sticks clown nuts!
Don't you want Cletus Spuckler to vote Republican? :heehee:

You can get a scanner for $70. You're belief that everyone who doesn't live in the city is some kind of poverty ridden hick doesn't pass the smell test.

So, now.....again....to vote, one needs to spend money......................

You need to spend money to do virtually anything. Do you imagine the government is supposed to send a chauffeured car to pick them up?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Ahhh....No shows for work. Dems have no work ethic. Time to fire them all...............

Call another special session...........and call for special elections to replace the garbage.

You can get a scanner for $70. You're belief that everyone who doesn't live in the city is some kind of poverty ridden hick doesn't pass the smell test.
So, now.....again....to vote, one needs to spend money......................
Isn't that a poll tax?

The point is they already have the printer, stupid fuck. They aren't buying it to vote. Your bigotry never ends.

So now if you drive a car to vote, poll tax! They are wearing clothes, poll tax!

That isn't what it means, fascist

We're not the bigots that you are thinking people in the country live in houses with dirt floors and using outhouses
Based on your posts, you are as bigoted and ignorant as I'd suspected.

As of 2019, 62% of American households had a printer

And how about the homeless - Do they have printers too and are they not allowed to vote?

Have a printer, have access to a printer (friend, neighbor, church) or just go into the nearest town.

And seriously, the homeless? Democrats are just desperate to cheat
Sorry my hapless friend, but the homeless are entitled to vote if they are a US citizen and have the requisite state issued ID. They should be able to use the address of a friend, or of a homeless shelter.

"Just go to the nearest town" :confused-84:

Sure, no car - that should make it super-easy peasy ...
Let them walk!!

Jylwzgw.jpg

Funny - Fellow DEMOCRATS are busting on the Tx 'Refugees':

Democrat ridiculed for posting cringeworthy picture of 'first meal as a fugitive' on Twitter
TOSSED SALAD

Democrat ridiculed for posting cringeworthy picture of 'first meal as a fugitive' on Twitter

A Texas state representative who joined other Democrats in fleeing the state to block Republican voting legislation became the latest member to endure mockery over a social media post, after he referred to himself as a "fugitive."

"My [first] meal as a fugitive," Houston-area representative Gene Wu tweeted, with a picture of a Caesar salad and Coke Zero. "Delicious."

He added, "Now I have an idea what AG Ken Paxton must feel like every day ... it's not bad. No wonder he keeps committing more crimes."

Critics had fun with Wu's photo and typo; one conservative writer shared the infamous photo of the sandwich from the 2017 Fyre Festival disaster. Another noted that most fugitives don't get catered meals.

"Did you have to show an ID before boarding the plane to have your fist meal?" conservative radio host Dana Loesch joked.

.....And Democrats wonder why average Americans mock and hate them.

We're not the bigots that you are thinking people in the country live in houses with dirt floors and using outhouses

And how about the homeless - Do they have printers too and are they not allowed to vote?

Have a printer, have access to a printer (friend, neighbor, church) or just go into the nearest town.

Sorry my hapless friend, but the homeless are entitled to vote if they are a US citizen and have the requisite state issued ID. They should be able to use the address of a friend, or of a homeless shelter.

Let them walk!!

Jylwzgw.jpg
I don't know which is more pathetic....your spin showing that you don't know what Trump or don't care what the facts are or that you also have no fucking clue what Marie Antoniette actually said and what it was a reference to.

Let them walk!!

Jylwzgw.jpg

Proving again what a liar you are. Trump never said people should drink bleach. Misquote = lie. It's all you do

I know many very fine country folks - Most of them even have printers!

Of those who DON'T have printers (I forget, why do you need a printer to vote again?), how many COULDN'T vote because they were prevented from doing so?

The point is they already have the printer, stupid fuck. They aren't buying it to vote. Your bigotry never ends.

So now if you drive a car to vote, poll tax! They are wearing clothes, poll tax!

No stupid fuck - I already proved that over 1/3 of American households have no printer.

Let them walk!!

Jylwzgw.jpg

And yeah, people with mental issues and drug problems to the point they don't have a home still vote. Sure they do. Well, they don't, but that won't stop you from coming up with their ballots

No stupid fuck - I already proved that over 1/3 of American households have no printer.

No one said everyone is required to have a printer. They aren't. You just lie and lie and lie

Proving again what a liar you are. Trump never said people should drink bleach. Misquote = lie. It's all you do
Correct, he only suggested "injecting disinfectants" .. :rolleyes-41:
Of course, as stupid as many Trumplings are, they actually DID ingest bleach.
Many died - Do ya need a link?

Correct, he only suggested "injecting disinfectants" .. :rolleyes-41:
Of course, as stupid as many Trumplings are, they actually DID ingest bleach.
Many died - Do ya need a link?

Another lie. And this is a bigger lie, you quoted your misquote. Lie, lie, lie, that's all you do.

Trump never said that. You made it up. Misquote = lie

And yeah, people with mental issues and drug problems to the point they don't have a home still vote. Sure they do. Well, they don't, but that won't stop you from coming up with their ballots
Not everyone who is homeless has mental issues or a drug problem loon. The homeless problem was provably exacerbated by Dear Leader's botched pandemic response.

Your link says nothing about rural households.

Try again.

DrLove actually thinks people in the country have dirt floors and use outhouses. Who is he NOT bigoted against?
Not everyone is like you, hun.

Right, we are trying to nullify the heavily Republican rural vote.

No one would think you're a bigger dick for saying you oppose laws that require them to copy anything because they can't.

They'd call you a total city bigot who thinks they have dirt floors and use outhouses
I live in a central Oregon coast county with a total population of around 60,000.
Big City? LoL!!

Forum List

Back