Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

It's "anecdotal" that people in the country can buy a $100 printer. Sure, Chief, sure ...
You point to ONE CASE of a rural relative with a printer? That's hilarious.
Many people don't have a spare hundred bucks who live out in the sticks clown nuts!
Don't you want Cletus Spuckler to vote Republican?
Everyone I know in the country has printers. It's not just one.
You're such a bigot that you think people in the country can't copy their ID. It's fucking stupid.
As is your saying that Texas elections laws are racist, that blacks can't do what whites can do

Here it is, Kas, probably the most economically starved area in the country, West Virginia, the US Census shows even they have computers and printers 84% of the time! And 76% of them are connected to the internet! And the rest don't need or want to be or if they need to, go to a neighbor.

And apparently even those lowly WVa people were able to get ballots those who wanted them. 154,000 mail ins were requested, mostly for democrats, and 394,000 mail in and early walk ins were returned, the lions share being early walk ins.

Yep, no indication of any problem there even in poor, mountainous WVa, no indication that anyone who wanted to vote there couldn't, any way they wanted, but of course, most of them weren't liberal or Black, neither. Now maybe Glove can turn up a few West Virginians to declare that somehow, they just couldn't find a way to vote! Maybe they were in a coma that day.

Yes, people in the country tend to have things at home that they have to drive further for to get access to.

I've been in so many country homes and none of them were as DrLove thinks they are

Your link says nothing about rural households.

Try again.
There are literally NO depths you loons aren't willing to plumb. :lol:

Right, we are trying to nullify the heavily Republican rural vote.

No one would think you're a bigger dick for saying you oppose laws that require them to copy anything because they can't.

They'd call you a total city bigot who thinks they have dirt floors and use outhouses

I live here and I vote in every election. I have never had any problems.

So why don't you tell me what the problem is.
I'm guessing you are not elderly, poor, disabled, a student, black or brown and that you live near a polling place.
And not in an urban area where the GOP is lessening the number of polling places/drop off spots.

It's "anecdotal" that people in the country can buy a $100 printer. Sure, Chief, sure ...
Many people don't have a spare hundred bucks who live out in the sticks clown nuts!
Don't you want Cletus Spuckler to vote Republican?
Everyone I know in the country has printers. It's not just one.
You're such a bigot that you think people in the country can't copy their ID. It's fucking stupid.
As is your saying that Texas elections laws are racist, that blacks can't do what whites can do

Here it is, Kas, probably the most economically starved area in the country, West Virginia, the US Census shows even they have computers and printers 84% of the time! And 76% of them are connected to the internet! And the rest don't need or want to be or if they need to, go to a neighbor.

And apparently even those lowly WVa people were able to get ballots those who wanted them. 154,000 mail ins were requested, mostly for democrats, and 394,000 mail in and early walk ins were returned, the lions share being early walk ins.

Yep, no indication of any problem there even in poor, mountainous WVa, no indication that anyone who wanted to vote there couldn't, any way they wanted, but of course, most of them weren't liberal or Black, neither. Now maybe Glove can turn up a few West Virginians to declare that somehow, they just couldn't find a way to vote! Maybe they were in a coma that day.

Yes, people in the country tend to have things at home that they have to drive further for to get access to.

I've been in so many country homes and none of them were as DrLove thinks they are

You can bet that Glove lives in some big city like Boston or LA and has never even been in the country or met anyone not from the city in his life. They tell themselves that country folk are all inbreds with 6th grade Jethro educations as the only way to make themselves feel superior. And they NEED to feel superior.

Unfortunately, Glove isn't superior to anyone. He's one of the most INFERIOR people on the forum.

Your link says nothing about rural households.

Try again.
There are literally NO depths you loons aren't willing to plumb. :lol:

Right, we are trying to nullify the heavily Republican rural vote.

No one would think you're a bigger dick for saying you oppose laws that require them to copy anything because they can't.

They'd call you a total city bigot who thinks they have dirt floors and use outhouses
Who is removing voting places/drop off spots from rural areas? Name names.

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?

^^^This racist comment is almost more racist than Kamala Harris' racist comment that rural people don't have access to photocopiers.

I have rural relatives. They use the photocopiers on the printers in their home offices.

Leftist morons think country people are total bumpkins. Leftists aren't just prejudice against blacks, or as Biden said blacks are all the same.

Democrats are prejudice against Christians, whites, gun owners, red States, Americans and people who live in the country.

Democrats are total bigots
How Ironic!

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?
Free TX voter ID card.

Next dumbass question?
Free would be fine....is that being provided?
Always has been. Perhaps you should get a minimal education on TX voter laws before whining about them.
So you cannot answer my simple question. What a surprise.

Don't you want Cletus Spuckler to vote Republican? :heehee:

You can get a scanner for $70. You're belief that everyone who doesn't live in the city is some kind of poverty ridden hick doesn't pass the smell test.

So, now.....again....to vote, one needs to spend money......................

Forum List

Back