Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

Bullshit.

Pedo Joe’s home state has NO early voting. NO vote by mail.

Texas has had it since 1987, IIRC.
Crusin' for a bruisin' eh?

It's completely easy to vote in Texas.

Again, show exactly what you are referring that Texas requires that you claim blacks are too stupid and lazy to do
Not so...when I was stationed there, one of my collateral duties was Voting Officer....petty much had Texas ignore voter registrations and ballot requests I would help squadron members fill out and send.

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?

^^^This racist comment is almost more racist than Kamala Harris' racist comment that rural people don't have access to photocopiers.
Urban is racist? How so? And tell us what do people without drivers' licenses do for ID?

I live here and I vote in every election. I have never had any problems.

So why don't you tell me what the problem is.
I'm guessing you are not elderly, poor, disabled, a student, black or brown and that you live near a polling place.

I live in Texas. It's beyond easy to vote.

But you're not black.

DrLove says it's blacks who are too stupid and lazy to vote. He hasn't specified what he is claiming black are too lazy and stupid to do though.

DrLove?

Bullshit.

Pedo Joe’s home state has NO early voting. NO vote by mail.

Texas has had it since 1987, IIRC.
Crusin' for a bruisin' eh?

It's completely easy to vote in Texas.

Again, show exactly what you are referring that Texas requires that you claim blacks are too stupid and lazy to do
Not so...when I was stationed there, one of my collateral duties was Voting Officer....petty much had Texas ignore voter registrations and ballot requests I would help squadron members fill out and send.
Sure.

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?

^^^This racist comment is almost more racist than Kamala Harris' racist comment that rural people don't have access to photocopiers.
Urban is racist? How so? And tell us what do people without drivers' licenses do for ID?
Free Texas voter ID, Dumbass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Just another ongoing insurrection of orderly government by the Democraps.
This ^ is rich
A topic you'd obviously know nothing about.

coming from a member of the Violent Insurrectionist Caucus
Glove's typical flagrant wild name calling and libel with no basis in reality about things that don't even exist.

who supported upending an orderly government
Nothing orderly about a government that secretly spends a year changing election laws all across the country, secretly enlists the help of 50 shadow organizations, then denies and criminalizes all efforts to even ask questions of the most irregular, bizarre and abnormal "election" in history, fights tooth and nail to stop audits of it, all the while lying about it using false excuses for justifying its outcome to the point of evoking a massive rebellion at the Capitol in protest, then hides behind walls of barbed wire and barricaded troops for 6 months!

They're saving democracy be refusing to vote on a bill?

That's rich.
You have the same objections to the filibuster?
hmmmm . . . . . no. I despise democracy. I'm commenting on the way self-styled democrats operate under it.
"I despise democracy"..............well, of course you do.....you are a fascist loving trump cultist.

Fucking racist

I have rural relatives. They use the photocopiers on the printers in their home offices.

Leftist morons think country people are total bumpkins. Leftists aren't just prejudice against blacks, or as Biden said blacks are all the same.

Democrats are prejudice against Christians, whites, gun owners, red States, Americans and people who live in the country.

Democrats are total bigots

Nothing orderly about a government that secretly spends a year changing election laws all across the country, secretly enlists the help of 50 shadow organizations, then denies and criminalizes all efforts to even ask questions of the most irregular, bizarre and abnormal "election" in history, fights tooth and nail to stop audits of it, all the while lying about it using false excuses for justifying its outcome to the point of evoking a massive rebellion at the Capitol in protest, then hides behind walls of barbed wire and barricaded troops for 6 months!
So what was "irregular, bizarre and abnormal" about this election? The Kracken lady and Lin Wood could use your help up in Michigan where a federal judge is slapping them silly.

They're saving democracy be refusing to vote on a bill?

That's rich.
You have the same objections to the filibuster?
hmmmm . . . . . no. I despise democracy. I'm commenting on the way self-styled democrats operate under it.
"I despise democracy"..............well, of course you do.....you are a fascist loving trump cultist.
Democracy put Hitler in power, fool.

DrLove is going to clarify what he thinks blacks are too stupid and lazy to do.

DrLove?
Stop trolling me spaz

It's a message board, fucking racist retard. You don't get to decide who you allow to respond to your posts
:itsok: poor spaz
Spaz has asked the same stupid question a dozen times. Just can't let it go. :lol:

You haven't answered it.

What are you claiming blacks are too stupid to do? It's your thread saying they are

What are you claiming blacks are too stupid to do? It's your thread saying they are

Cool - It's a baker's dozen! :laughing0301:

And yet still you can't answer the question. There is nothing in your post supporting that anyone in Texas can't easily vote. Yet you keep claiming well, blacks can't do it.

Why can't blacks do it? How stupid and lazy do you think they are?

So what was "irregular, bizarre and abnormal" about this election?
Are you just showing your abysmal ignorance again or just trying to play with me? Better question is what was NORMAL about the election other than it being held (to start) on Election Day, idiot?

ANSWER: nothing. It was unlike any other election in history and you used Covid as an excuse for it though it never made any sense at all and the Dems started preparing for it before Covid was even known to exist!!!

You can run, lie and evade and act stupid (super easy for you) but you are SO BUSTED.

Forum List

Back