Texas Dems flee state to save democracy

" Private jets? " yes

"No Masks? " yes

"Abandoning their duties?" yes

....."sounds like Demonrats to me"

I’m watching the home run derby and All Star Festivities from Denver in front of a nearly full house.
I’ll bet that assclown Kemp in GA is kicking himself over the loss of revenue.
Same will happen to TexAss! :)
I guess that's why there were those trying to shoot up the All Star Festivities.

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

If only every Democrat would flee America then Democracy could be saved.
We know you'd rather throw us all in your little con-centration camps.

Technically he could send his brownshirts to DC and arrest them over fifty strong. Do it Fappit - Will be pfun! :lol:

The arrest needs to be made in Texas, per state law. We actually follow the laws here.

In the meantime, let us know if you find any suspicious Lego sets, ok?

LOL
Arrest? For what? Cite the law, please.

" Private jets? " yes

"No Masks? " yes

"Abandoning their duties?" yes

....."sounds like Demonrats to me"

I’m watching the home run derby and All Star Festivities from Denver in front of a nearly full house.
I’ll bet that assclown Kemp in GA is kicking himself over the loss of revenue.
Same will happen to TexAss! :)
I guess that's why there were those trying to shoot up the All Star Festivities.
Entirely possible

Denver About a dozen guns, $1,120 in cash, and a large amount of drugs were found after four suspects were arrested at a downtown Denver hotel Friday, according to two probable cause statements released Monday by the city's police department.​
The person who rented the room was scheduled to check out Friday but asked "to stay for several more days and also requested another room with a balcony which overlooked the alley way," one document says.
Police found approximately 12 firearms and ecstasy pills, heroin, and methamphetamine, according to the police statement.​
A ballistic vest and a law enforcement duty belt were found in a vehicle associated with the room, the probable cause statement says.​

These people deserve a Freedom Medal. They’ll have to stay away from TX and their families in many cases for a month to avoid arrest by Governor Fappit - Mad respect!

They will be extradited like the criminals they are. It's not over. It's only a PATHETIC delay tactic that NEVER works.

The jig is up. They can't cheat anymore. This is pure desperation.
Ah....the mating call of the orange cultist..."Lock 'em Up!" Of course, forget any actual law being broken or any trial.....
Hey, the Texas constitution provides for their compulsory attendance. That means they get arrested and hauled to the Capitol Building.

Get subpoenaed to appear as a witness in a trial, then don't show up. See what happens.

Technically he could send his brownshirts to DC and arrest them over fifty strong. Do it Fappit - Will be pfun! :lol:

The arrest needs to be made in Texas, per state law. We actually follow the laws here.

In the meantime, let us know if you find any suspicious Lego sets, ok?

LOL
Arrest? For what? Cite the law, please.
I believe the Idiot Governor docking the bigly $583 bucks a month he pays them is about all he can do.
Bet these people who are either independently wealthy or own businesses that pretty much run themselves are really missing it! :laughing0301:

So are you saying blacks are too stupid or too lazy to get an ID?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?

They're saving democracy be refusing to vote on a bill?

That's rich.
You have the same objections to the filibuster?

Fucking racist
Urban people are more likely to not have drivers' license.....what do they use for ID?
Urban people, old people and STUDENTS. TX already didn't accept student ID and HOW many college kids are there in Texas?

Enrollments are for the Fall Semester 2019. Enrollment in Texas public and private colleges and universities totaled 1,581,945 students, up from 1,481,581 seven years ago. Enrollment in public universities was 662,182 students. Total enrollments for systems include extension and continuing education students.

They're saving democracy be refusing to vote on a bill?

That's rich.
You have the same objections to the filibuster?
hmmmm . . . . . no. I despise democracy. I'm commenting on the way self-styled democrats operate under it.

trump cultists have no idea what the truth is.....they've been so groomed to believe whatever crap is fed to them.
The irony of your post is sublime.
How's that russian collusion thing going, btw?

It's going about as well as the release of the Trump pee tape.

But, they DID get the guy with the dangerous Legos, so there's that. smh

Fucking racist
Texas offers a state ID that's like the drivers license.

Keep making up your goddamn excuses so you're fucking assholes can cheat. I'm getting wholly sick of it.

You've all been admitted that you want to be able to cheat because you think Black people deserve more voting power, so they should be able to vote more than once.

Texas Dems flee state to save democracy
Dems are such LIARS! Here's the definition of democracy dumb ass - Democracy definition is - government by the people; especially : rule of the majority. Note that last part, the scumbag Dems are destroying democracy not saving it you lying dirt bag.

Fucking racist
ID was already required in Texas. This ain't about ID.

Fucking idiot
What's your objection to this legislation? (as if it affects you or you have a say)
You live there and you don't know? Texas was already the most difficult state to vote in BEFORE this nonsense.

I live here and I vote in every election. I have never had any problems.

So why don't you tell me what the problem is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Bullshit.

Pedo Joe’s home state has NO early voting. NO vote by mail.

Texas has had it since 1987, IIRC.
Crusin' for a bruisin' eh?
The analysis of a far left Libtard at the leftist mouthpiece Texas Tribune means nothing, Stupid.

Forum List

Back