Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

You can't go shooting your neighbors over crap like that, unless you want to end up in jail for the rest or your life.
They could have shot the kid when he was using a whip at their door while committing a hate crime and the father could have shot the idiot that shot at his daughter, so you are wrong on those two counts and I stated he couldn’t shoot the parents even though they deserve it…

You do know in Texas you have Castle Law and also a right to defend yourself which with the Kid and the idiot with the gun should have been shot!

Now see you and the Op will get offended at that idea while trying to play the race card as usual…

You were one of the dupes who freaked out about the border patrol agents using "whips" on illegals, right?

What happened when you found out they were just reins? Or have you still not been told?

LOL
Nope, I wasn't

but back to your need to feel a need to minimize a kid showing up to your door with a whip asking to see your daughter...

Why are you folks being so dishonest about how you would have reacted??

Especially how you dic suckers had no problems in the past with people being MURDERED FOR KNOCKING on your door with no weapon...

And yes, I remember how conservative cucks tried to defend this woman's murder

Nope, I wasn't

but back to your need to feel a need to minimize a kid showing up to your door with a whip asking to see your daughter...

Especially how you dic suckers had no problems in the past with people being MURDERED FOR KNOCKING on your door with no weapon...

Ahhh, now to the rest of the story on how a Black family didn’t shoot the retard and the other retard and now you want to discuss another story for a bait and switch as usual…

Poor Buffy get upset when his dic sucking tantrum get called out…

The Father should have shot the bitch boy that acted like you and when the other bastard shot the gun he should have shot that asshole and bam problem solved…

I know how dare I say the Father had the right to kill the snot nose bastard and the other idiot…

Nope, I wasn't

I don't know the facts of that case, but the use of a firearm requires lots of discipline and care. I am not ready to call it murder, but I certainly would seriously consider a wrongful death suit.

Care to tell me how the guy who got arrested could have stopped the "blacks" from moving into his neighborhood??
Introduce yourself as the welfare fraud investigator living next door?

Is there some sort of policy that would have prevented that?
Iron gates?

Automated-Wrought-iron-gates-in-Wakefield-2993674489.jpg

This isn't you?
I don't care about border agents allegedly beating illegals with whips...I know how makes folks like you moist to see it -- but I could care less...

Let me know when border agents start whipping the hiring managers at these large meat-packing plants and other places that hires these illegals...

But since a lot of those people look like you, you wouldn't want that...

You are correct. Normal people don't. There's your answer.
Nobody starts whipping a door with a whip.
The whole thing is obviously a leftist attempt to inflame hatred.

This is like that video they used to ruin the guy in the wheelchairs re-election.
They put out some edited video of him with another guy in a car and so he loses in the primary.

They replace him with some guy that looks like a 52 year old fag wearing a hairpiece.

I don't care about border agents allegedly beating illegals with whips...I know how makes folks like you moist to see it -- but I could care less...

Let me know when border agents start whipping the hiring managers at these large meat-packing plants and other places that hires these illegals...

So you lied. Got it.

Untrue about the meat packing plants and most of the managers or either Hispanic or Black and not white anymore but you are clueless on who actually enjoys keeping work slaves and believe it is only Honky does it…

Also you are now on record stating you have no issue with the Government committing abuse against Illegal Aliens and admit you hate Hispanics and I am sure you also hate Asians while at it because let face it they ain’t the right skin color for you!

I don't know the facts of that case, but the use of a firearm requires lots of discipline and care. I am not ready to call it murder, but I certainly would seriously consider a wrongful death suit.
"I don't know the facts of that case," - is usually something a right-winger says when he knows the facts won't align with his bullshit, but doesn't want to admit it...

Especially when that case has ALREADY BEEN TRIED AND DECIDED-- The reason you don't know much about the facts in that case is because it involved the death of someone you didn't give a fuck about......

Now back to you folks trying to find ways to minimize a guy pulling a gun on unarmed neighbors and almost shooting his own daughter....

So you lied. Got it.

No

I would have agreed with you that the kid with the whip was wrong, but you watered down the entire story with such confusing and unnecessary sarcasm.

Let's set the record straight:

Kid with whip=wrong
Father with gun=wrong
Father with gun NEGLIGENTLY DISCHARGING (or intentionally) said gun=criminal

Agree?
But the father who confronted the father with the gun is wrong too right?

Because many your dic sucking conservative racists sure are trying to find ways to justify blaming it on them, including "not allowing blacks to live there" -- and I don't recall you saying shit to him...

Hit dogs keep hollering...

So you lied. Got it.
Of course he lies and fakes his outrage when it suits him.

He doesn’t even care about the Father, Mother or the young Girl and just posted this to troll the right with the hope he could get some gems to cry about…

I mean if he truly cared about that Family he would drive down here and slap that kid who had the whip right upside his head and beat the living shit out of the shooter but all Biff is about is trolling…

I believe Biff need to come to Texas and go into a all White bar and spew his opinion and bring IM2 and a few others and let them rant away and I hope those Whites just laugh at them because that is all we should do with Buffy!!!

They could have shot the kid when he was using a whip at their door while committing a hate crime and the father could have shot the idiot that shot at his daughter, so you are wrong on those two counts and I stated he couldn’t shoot the parents even though they deserve it…

You do know in Texas you have Castle Law and also a right to defend yourself which with the Kid and the idiot with the gun should have been shot!

Now see you and the Op will get offended at that idea while trying to play the race card as usual…
You don't live near me, so shoot anybody you don't like for whatever reason, passes your mind. Maybe some of us will still be on the board when you get out. Only other advice I can give you is don't use a public defender or you might never get out or could end up executed.

"I don't know the facts of that case," - is usually something a right-winger says when he knows the facts won't align with his bullshit, but doesn't want to admit it...

Especially when that case has ALREADY BEEN TRIED AND DECIDED-- The reason you don't know much about the facts in that case is because it involved the death of someone you didn't give a fuck about......

Now back to you folks trying to find ways to minimize a guy pulling a gun on unarmed neighbors and almost shooting his own daughter....
Wow, bait and switch tactic of Buffy and yet he is upset he is getting schooled by posters that are not laughing with him but at him…

Forum List

Back