Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

The black kids may have been racial in their bullying.
It would help if there was evidence of that.......

It still wouldn't make the parent with the gun any less criminally culpable...

Are you saying people who are bullied for reasons like race, gender, orientation have a right to show up at your door with a whip??

Because I do recall conservatives telling kids who were being bullied for being gay to get over it.....

No, that's not possible. Black people cannot be bigots. See Biff.

:laughing0301:
"I don't know about the facts in the case"

But I will definitely take claims that this kid was racially bullied with no evidence serious tho...

Clowns will be clowns...

Notice how when the brother went man up on the other guy, the other guy needed a gun? That is the cowardice at your core....and I will continue to remind you of it...

"I don't know about the facts in the case"
Not knowing the facts of a random case = RACISM

:laughing0301:

You are one hell of a perpetually offended victim, aren't you?

Notice how when the brother went man up on the other guy, the other guy needed a gun? That is the cowardice at your core....and I will continue to remind you of it...
Whatever.

When it comes to survival, I am not leaving it up to chance.

You can continue to whine and cry about it.

You have not shown me a single piece of evidence to back up your claim that most of the hiring managers at these places are black and Hispanic...as if that somehow gives them a pass for breaking the law...they should be arrested too...

But for someone to be so "protect our borders" -- I find it funny that you don't know shit about Trump commuting the sentence of a guy who is the main reason why illegals come here in the first place...But Trump has a soft spot for people who hire illegals huh....

Do you think illegals hire themselves??

The only reason you folks carry on about "illegals" like you do is because it gives you a chance to get your racist xenophobic rocks off by demonizing brown people as subhuman infestations...like your other dic sucker Tucker does every night when it calls those people filthy but doesn't say shit about those hiring them....yall are full of shit
Again, I am not the one that wrote that I don’t care about illegals being beaten at the border… That was you Buddy and not me…

Also I do not stalk Trump and as I wrote he shouldn’t have done it but you wrote about MANAGERS and not OWNERS but hey you are not very bright either because now you want to bury what you wrote and every time you mention illegals I will post about how you do not care about them.

Now show where I am against Illegals?

Baby Formula?

Well let me tell you the American Citizen should come first…

I mean do you believe Black Mothers should have to wait for the shelves to be stocked while we give Illegals that formula?

Why can Illegals do the same as suggested by those like Tommy Taint where the mother can breast feed or like another poster about powder milk and protein?

I mean you put illegals ahead of the Black population when it suits your hatred for white society…

Now you do know there are articles about meat packing plants and who actually works there, so want me to fetch them or are you smart enough to Google it?

Also Buffy you made the claim I was for the honky family, can you provide where I defended them and their actions and if not will you cry and scream dic sucker this and that as usual?

So tell me troll boi why do you hate illegals so much and hate Black mothers while at it?

So tell me, Biff, what am I supposed to gather from this article about the facts of that Michigan case?

The complete text of the article:

(CBS/AP) DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Prosecutors are seeking more information from police before deciding whether to charge a man who fatally shot a 19-year-old woman who may have gone to his door seeking help after a car accident.

Renisha McBride was killed by a shotgun blast around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

Family members say that McBride had gone to the home after her cell phone died following a car accident. They say McBride was shot in the back of the head when she turned to leave.

"He shot her in the head ... for what? For knocking on his door," McBride's aunt Bernita Spinks told the Detroit News. "If he felt scared or threatened, he should have called 911."

According to reports, the shooter apparently told police he fired his weapon in self-defense, thinking that McBride was an intruder.

"You see a young black lady on your porch and you shoot?" Spinks said. "There was no window broken. My niece didn't bother anyone. She went looking for help and now she's dead."

Police say they've identified the person who shot her and requested a warrant in the case. The Wayne County prosecutor's office says it sent the request back to police Wednesday for additional investigation before making a charging decision.

What am I supposed to conclude? What happened to the case? It seems like it was still being investigated at the time of the article.

But, whatever. Call me racists because YOU didn't give me any facts.

So tell me, Biff, what am I supposed to gather from this article about the facts of that Michigan case?

The complete text of the article:

(CBS/AP) DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Prosecutors are seeking more information from police before deciding whether to charge a man who fatally shot a 19-year-old woman who may have gone to his door seeking help after a car accident.

Renisha McBride was killed by a shotgun blast around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

Family members say that McBride had gone to the home after her cell phone died following a car accident. They say McBride was shot in the back of the head when she turned to leave.

"He shot her in the head ... for what? For knocking on his door," McBride's aunt Bernita Spinks told the Detroit News. "If he felt scared or threatened, he should have called 911."

According to reports, the shooter apparently told police he fired his weapon in self-defense, thinking that McBride was an intruder.

"You see a young black lady on your porch and you shoot?" Spinks said. "There was no window broken. My niece didn't bother anyone. She went looking for help and now she's dead."

Police say they've identified the person who shot her and requested a warrant in the case. The Wayne County prosecutor's office says it sent the request back to police Wednesday for additional investigation before making a charging decision.

What am I supposed to conclude? What happened to the case? It seems like it was still being investigated at the time of the article.

But, whatever. Call me racists because YOU didn't give me any facts.
There is a reason why Biff left out key evidence to this story:

The shooter was found guilty!

Biff_Poindexter why didn’t you mention the shooter was found guilty and is in Prison for the killing of that innocent woman?

I mean you keep on playing off as the guy got away with murder, and yet he is in Prison for it…

Hmmm, did Biff know this?
The hits just keep on coming for poor Biff.

He should continue hiding behind his sarcasm so he doesn't have to defend himself.

The hits just keep on coming for poor Biff.

He should continue hiding behind his sarcasm so he doesn't have to defend himself.
I mean just a Google of the name and bam there is a Wikipedia page on the damn subject!

You noticed he didn’t use that source because then it would have defeated his argument, so how much you want to bet Biff is not complying about be busting him?

I mean he didn’t write the idiot with the shotgun was found guilty, so hmmm…
Well, see, Biff and his black victim movement pushes the idea that ALL white people are responsible for her death, so a conviction of the perp is NOT ENOUGH..

All white people must now atone for the actions of the shooter and PAY REPARATIONS!!!

I have done nothing of the sort

you are the one sensationalizing it

What we need is more information
More information would justify a guy almost shooting his daughter??

What information do you think would justify that??

Forum List

Back