Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

Aren't right wing loons (generally) for state's rights? Wonder how Texarse would feel if NY decided it wanted to repeal Texarse's CCW laws?
What laws----these 4 states didn't follow their own election law and used a faulty computer fraudulent system to tabulate votes incorrectly stealing an election maybe for a very unpopular senile crook named joe.

Keep the Chinese puppet and pedophile family out of the white house.

The Chinese puppet and pedophile family are already IN the White House. This election was about getting the Trump Crime Family OUT of the White House.

People who aren't criminals, don't need pardons. Trump is preparing to pardon everyone in his family and everyone in his administration. That tells you just how criminal and corrupt the Trump Administration has been.

This lawsuit brought by the corrupt Texas AG is a farce. It is an embarrassment to the legal system of the United States of America. The Supreme Court will rid themselves of this trash lawsuit faster than Trump runs away from a book.

Aren't right wing loons (generally) for state's rights? Wonder how Texarse would feel if NY decided it wanted to repeal Texarse's CCW laws?
What laws----these 4 states didn't follow their own election law and used a faulty computer fraudulent system to tabulate votes incorrectly stealing an election maybe for a very unpopular senile crook named joe.

The Chinese puppet and pedophile family are already IN the White House. This election was about getting the Trump Crime Family OUT of the White House.

People who aren't criminals, don't need pardons. Trump is preparing to pardon everyone in his family and everyone in his administration. That tells you just how criminal and corrupt the Trump Administration has been.
It shows no class when you lie...

Projecting the evil that is the biden clan with the videos of them raping little girls including their own family and the money trail of them taking chinese and other bribes on the trumps who have done no such thing ---is rather disgusting.

I thought it was RUSSIA.

China your new RUSSIA?

Pathetic.

This lawsuit brought by the corrupt Texas AG is a farce. It is an embarrassment to the legal system of the United States of America. The Supreme Court will rid themselves of this trash lawsuit faster than Trump runs away from a book.
These states broke their own laws.

Are denying the states did not follow their constitutional process?

Texas has a good case. Its on another thread on this board.
10.gif
Thats why Dimbocraps let them vote, lol.
Way'll Jiahm, Ah guess wea'll jus hafta see if this heayah boolshite stunt ta satisfah you rubes is gonna go anywheres

Lol...the states did not violate their “own laws.” The corrupt Texas AG’s lawsuit is a rehash of all the prior cases that have been laughed out of court, and further, the suit is nothing less than an attempt to repudiate the votes of millions. The tragedy and farce is that they are so many lemmings in other states that have followed the corrupt Texas AG off the cliff.

Lol...the states did not violate their “own laws.” The corrupt Texas AG’s lawsuit is a rehash of all the prior cases that have been laughed out of court. The tragedy and farce is that they are so many lemmings in other starters that followed corrupt Texas AG off the cliff.
Law states changing the election process requires going through the legislature.

Please show me where these 4 states did that.

All you gotta do.

Lol...the states did not violate their “own laws.” The corrupt Texas AG’s lawsuit is a rehash of all the prior cases that have been laughed out of court. The tragedy and farce is that they are so many lemmings in other starters that followed corrupt Texas AG off the cliff.
Law states changing the election process requires going through the legislature.

All you gotta do.
Please show me a single case that Trump won on that argument.

All you gotta do.

All you gotta do.

All you gotta do.
Trump has nothing to do with it, deflection Dan.

Now show me where these states followed their documented legal required process.

You can't, can you?

All you gotta do.

All you gotta do.

Now show me where these states followed their process.

You can't, can you?
Huh???? Lawsuits were brought on this issue and Trump lost.

Show me one case where Trump won and the court ruled what the state legislatures did was illegal.

You can’t, can you?

It shows no class when you lie...

Projecting the evil that is the biden clan with the videos of them raping little girls including their own family and the money trail of them taking chinese and other bribes on the trumps who have done no such thing ---is rather disgusting.
You then have no class

All you gotta do.

All you gotta do.

You can't, can you?

Ahiw me one case where Trump won.

You can’t, can you?
This is the Texas lawsuit. Keep up.

In order to sue...you have to have standing. That means that you have to show that you were harmed by an action you are seeking to litigate.

Texas has no standing. They can not show where they were harmed by how another state runs their election

DENIED

All you gotta do.

All you gotta do.

You can't, can you?

You can’t, can you?
The Texas lawsuit is trash. It will dismissed out of hand.

All you gotta do.

All you gotta do.

You can't, can you?

You can’t, can you?
The Texas lawsuit is trash. It will dismissed out of hand.
And again you refuse to say whether or not the states did what they are accused of.

It's not hard.

Show me 2here these states followed their own constitution.

But you can't and won't. Just bitch.

Aka... TROLL.

How desperate do you have to be to think the same accusations which have been laughed out of court dozens of times can be repackaged and rebranded and all of a sudden this time it’s going to succeed?

How desperate do you have to be to think the same accusations which have been laughed out of court dozens of times can be repackaged and rebranded and all of a sudden this time it’s going to succeed?
how desperate do you have to be to simply not show that the states followed their own constitution but yet you have to attack the person asking about it instead?

simply show the math of how these states followed their own constitutional process. any failure in that and any resorting to more attacks on others simply asking is your jr high way of saying you know the states did not do this but you still hope you can keep up a brave front and maybe the kid on the front row eating his boogers between your posts still believes you.

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!...
Looks like those pansies have lost their freakin' minds... they have no standing... this is Safe Harbor Day... Rump will get laughed out of court... again.
My guess is this is political theatre and they know it...it makes them look good to the base but they are safe, if won't go anywhere.
RUSSIA.

sorry, that was the exact same thing but felt so justified.

give people the latitude you take for yourself and many problems will poof.

Well, and, no surprise I'm sure, I disagree. There was unanimous consent among our intelligence agencies that Russia was attempting to influence not only OUR election but that of other western countries. Take that and add in Trump & Co.'s numerous contacts with Russian entities (and lying about it) - an investigation was merited. Now was there political theatre from the Dems surrounding it? Of course. Nature of the beast (the bipartisan political beast).

In this case...few truly want to violate the sanctity of the electoral process and have a president APPOINTED. Imagine the results, and the precedent it would set, and the Constitutional questionability. But none of them want to anger Trump. Texas knows this isn't going to go anywhere...so it's red meat for the base who adores Trump.
How come its only the OTHER side doing the violations? Everything the left does you seem to be fine with and defend til death. Everything the right wants is treasonous bullshit.

Russia red meat for left. Wheeee

It's a very "binary" viewpoint offering no room for middle ground or compromise.
...oh not this again.
stop raging at others for what your side loves to do or yes, here we are.

your failure to do amything but attack the right and demonize them speaks volumes.
You just never stop.
Maybe not. But I'm not wrong either.
You non stop attack and demonize the left.

Look to your own.
I've hit on both sides. I try to find common ground to build on. I don't call people trumpians, NAZIS, racists or the like.

I said the left had 3 years to dig and you demanded the time. I have no idea how this will turn out but the right is, entitled to their day in court.

I encourage following our laws and processes. You attack them for trying yet excuse the rioters.

We are worlds apart. But feel as you will, that's fine. I'll do the same.

And, again, you just lie, or you are so into labels you don't actually read what is written. I'm on the left therefore I'm automatically x y z.

Done with attempting to discuss issues with you for now - you just veer off into this shit every single time someone on the left disagrees with you.

I unemotionally gave you my opinion on Russia investigation. I unemotionally gave you my opinion on election fraud. I disagreed with you. And you go apeshit. Every. single. time.
let me try this another way - and lets just stick to the issue. not the people and not how we feel about them, if possible.

did the 4 states Texas is taking to court follow their constitutional process in changing the voting process? if no, just say no they did not. if yes, please provide me some form of link i can read to understand your viewpoint.

i think we rush to the end and never establish baselines, so i'll try to do this again; establish a baseline.

Thats why Dimbocraps let them vote, lol.
Way'll Jiahm, Ah guess wea'll jus hafta see if this heayah boolshite stunt ta satisfah you rubes is gonna go anywheres
Why do Democrats do a horribly bad Southern accent when they want to patronise Southerners?

But I guess we could chalk that up beside, why do 100% of dead voters vote Democrat and all lost ballots are for Joe Buydem.

Forum List

Back