Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

"This is about Texas challenging state laws, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!!! FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!!!"

No, it's because they don't have standing, dumbass.

It's like CA suing TX for allowing fracking.

God you guys are stupid.
See page 15 for standing....

"The constitutional failures of Defendant States injure Plaintiff States because [the right of suffrage is denied]."

The right to suffrage isn't denied. The folks in Texas got to vote.

The idea that you've lost your right to sufferage if your candidate loses is silly.
You aren't thinking if you think it is simple. I hope that is an exception for you, and not the norm.

If states illegally change their voting rules, such that the election outcome is changed, all of the people in other states who voted for other candidates have effectively had their votes nullified, illegally.

It's somewhat analogous to water rights of states that share the same river. If an upstream state builds a dam, the other states still have access to the river basin, but when they turn on their taps, they don't get as much water as before.

And the proper forum for recourse is the Supreme Court.

It's my opinion that the Dems in some states used the plandemic to illegally steal the election, in violation of their, and the US Constitutions. It's similar to stealing the river water that adjacent states share.

Virginia also changed its voting regulations this year, rather dramatically, but they did it through the legislature, consistent with the Constitution.

Regards,
Jim

The issues of whether or not the voting rules were changed 'illegally' has already been adjudicated by the States themselves. The answer was a resounding 'No'.

State voting laws, adjudication and implementation are self contained. They don't involve any other State. And no other State has standing in them.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

I'm not the target audience for this Theater for Dipshits. Nor am I laughing at the show.

I'm laughing at the audience.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

I'm not the target audience for this Theater for Dipshits. Nor am I laughing at the show.

Nah, I'm enjoying laughing at the audience of this Theater for Dipshits entirely too much.

Plus, the gloating after.

"This is about Texas challenging state laws, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!!! FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!!!"

God you guys are stupid.

"The constitutional failures of Defendant States injure Plaintiff States because [the right of suffrage is denied]."

The idea that you've lost your right to sufferage if your candidate loses is silly.
You aren't thinking if you think it is simple. I hope that is an exception for you, and not the norm.

If states illegally change their voting rules, such that the election outcome is changed, all of the people in other states who voted for other candidates have effectively had their votes nullified, illegally.

It's somewhat analogous to water rights of states that share the same river. If an upstream state builds a dam, the other states still have access to the river basin, but when they turn on their taps, they don't get as much water as before.

It's my opinion that the Dems in some states used the plandemic to illegally steal the election, in violation of their, and the US Constitutions. It's similar to stealing the river water that adjacent states share.

Virginia also changed its voting regulations this year, rather dramatically, but they did it through the legislature, consistent with the Constitution.

Regards,
Jim

The issues of whether or not the voting rules were changed 'illegally' has already been adjudicated by the States themselves. The answer was a resounding 'No'.

State voting laws, adjudication and implementation are self contained. They don't involve any other State. And no other State has standing in them.

Nah, I'm enjoying laughing at the audience of this Theater for Dipshits entirely too much.

Fine...I'm sure that after Biden destroys all those new businesses in Black areas, you will help pay their bills.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim
Which rules were changed illegally?
Mail-in voting, for one, asshole.
Nope, nothing illegal about them.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

Fine...I'm sure that after Biden destroys all those new businesses in Black areas, you will help pay their bills.

Biden should probably be paying some bills to you.....as he's living rent free in your head.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

Biden should probably be paying some bills to you.....as he's living rent free in your head.
I have to admit that I, unlike you, feel for the less fortunate who have started local businesses since after Trump's Small Business Tax Break.
Perhaps you are a self-serving scumbag?
You tell me.

Well of course - Texas has every right to change election laws in all 57 states because, you know ... TEXAS! :laugh2:
Good lord, when will Republicans stop embarrassing themselves?

Who will make them pay for it?

Their voters?? Nope...

They are embarrassing themselves for their voters....

and when this is said and done, I guarantee you that these folks will get pissed if you ever remind them

Apparently you would prefer the people nationwide to pay for those States' "right" to defraud the the rest of the rest the United States. Voting fraud affects all Americans.

Allegations of fraud with no evidence shouldn't affect any Americans....

We are weeks now of the allegations of fraud... Where is the evidence... Evidence that will stand up in court...

Where is it?

No messages of 'it is coming' or 'it is everywhere'... Accusing people of a crime and having no evidence is a crime in itself...

Sounds like you are as sick of this as I am and the judges are. That idiot AG in Texas now claims 80 million fraudulent votes with no evidence. They pull this crap out of their ass and expect people to enjoy the scent. It's beyond ridiculous.

Sweety-------------Texas had their better IT guys inspect the Dominion system before the election throughly and reject allowing it in TEXAS because they found that the system was basically meant to create FRAUD----------

TEXAS IT guys understand the system and how it was used to CHEAT.............

Even my lib brother who happens to be the director of computer it department for one of the colleges is saying Biden is fucked.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

I have to admit that I, unlike you, feel for the less fortunate who have started local businesses since after Trump's Small Business Tax Break.
You tell me.

Or....perhaps silly attempts at insults are all you have left as you abandon the topic of the thread.

You stick with your 'feelings'. I'll stick with mocking this steaming pseudo-legal turd of a lawsuit from Texas. And its intended audience.

Deal?

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Or....perhaps silly attempts at insults are all you have left as you abandon the topic of the thread.

You stick with your 'feelings'. I'll stick with mocking this steaming pseudo-legal turd of a lawsuit from Texas. And its intended audience.

Deal?
I deal with economic reality...every strata of America has done better under Trump than under any other President.
You're the one who claims you hate (a feeling) him and can't specify a reason.

Well of course - Texas has every right to change election laws in all 57 states because, you know ... TEXAS! :laugh2:

Their voters?? Nope...

and when this is said and done, I guarantee you that these folks will get pissed if you ever remind them

Apparently you would prefer the people nationwide to pay for those States' "right" to defraud the the rest of the rest the United States. Voting fraud affects all Americans.

We are weeks now of the allegations of fraud... Where is the evidence... Evidence that will stand up in court...

Where is it?

No messages of 'it is coming' or 'it is everywhere'... Accusing people of a crime and having no evidence is a crime in itself...

Sounds like you are as sick of this as I am and the judges are. That idiot AG in Texas now claims 80 million fraudulent votes with no evidence. They pull this crap out of their ass and expect people to enjoy the scent. It's beyond ridiculous.

Sweety-------------Texas had their better IT guys inspect the Dominion system before the election throughly and reject allowing it in TEXAS because they found that the system was basically meant to create FRAUD----------

Even my lib brother who happens to be the director of computer it department for one of the colleges is saying Biden is fucked.

Good luck widdat ... Ya Flamin TurtleTard!!:D

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?
I deal with economic reality...every strata of America has done better under Trump than under any other President.

Or....you're trying to change the topic to your 'feelings' so you can flee from the topic of the thread.

No thank you. Your feelings I'll leave to you. Pointing out the numerous holes in the legal reasoning of the Texas suits you could drive truck through I'll leave to myself.

That and mocking its intended audience a little. That's more for fun.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?

Or....your'e trying to change the topic to your 'feelings' so you can flee from the topic of the thread.

No thank you. Your feelings I'll leave to you. Pointing out the numerous holes in the legal reasoning of the Texas suits you could drive truck through I'll leave to myself.

Their voters?? Nope...

Where is it?

If those IT guys already inspected the software, it should be easy to present evidence of how votes were stolen. Just saying you think it was possible isn't enough. You gotta show evidence that it was.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?

Or....you're trying to change the topic to your 'feelings' so you can flee from the topic of the thread.

Please stop trying to pass the "feelings" argument over to me.
The fact that you cannot perceive the objective economic cause/effect of Trumps policies, combined with your irrational hatred of him, means you possibly only care about how you feel despite objective observation.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?

The fact that you cannot perceive the objective economic cause/effect of Trumps policies, combined with your irrational hatred of him, means you possibly only care about how you feel despite objective observation.

Uh-huh.

You feel your feelings. I'll stick with the topic of the thread.

The argument actually IS that the US Constitution says that the state legislatures - and no one else - will decide the state election laws.
The states are not hurt by how the other states run their elections. They have no standing.
Yes, they are. I sure as hell was hurt by fraud being used to get Biden elected.
You can apply equal protection when your state has been given affirmative action.

You have a state which gets 1.2 EC votes for every million citizens, arguing equal protection with a state which gets 1.8 EC votes for every million citizens.

Oh, spare us with the false equivalency bullshit. "We don't have to follow the law, because we don't have the pure mob rule democracy that we want!!!"

The operative part of the phrase "equal protection under the law" is actually "UNDER THE LAW". The law - in this case, the US Constitution - says that election laws are set by state legislatures. Not by the governor, not by the state Supreme Court, not by the Secretary of State. If a state's election was being governed by arbitrary decisions made by those other people, rather than by the laws passed by the state legislature, then that is a violation of the US Constitution.

And there's no amount of whining that "Well, the whole election is not fair, because it isn't done the way I think it should be!!!" that's going to change that fact, or be worth a taco fart in a wind tunnel to anyone here.

State legislatures include the Governor. The state Supreme Court has every right to interpret state constitutions. State officials also have the right to interpret laws. If that interpretation conflicts with the legislature then the legislature can pass a propos3ed law subject to approval of the Governor.
the legislative branch includes the executive?

that's some funny assed shit right there.

The Supreme Court has construed the term “Legislature” extremely broadly to include any entity or procedure that a state’s constitution permits to exercise lawmaking power. Thus, laws regulating congressional elections may be enacted not only by a state’s actual legislature, but also directly by a state’s voters through the initiative process or public referendum, in states that allow such procedures.

The Court also has held that a legislature may delegate its authority under the Elections Clause to other entities or officials

Also the Gov. of Texas was sued by the Texas legislature for the same type of changes to the Texas election process. They lost too.

Also, these issues have already been adjudicated by the State courts. No violations of election law have been found.

State election laws, their adjudication and their implementation are a closed loop. They don't involve any other State.

Oh please we have just had several years of Dems accusing every one who doesn't share their agenda with every crime misdemeanor and/or perversion they can think of without the first shred of evidence. Best expect the shoe to be on the other foot if Biden should actually manage to sleeze his way into office and for impeachment proceedings to commence immediately. Besides who are you to claim the evidence is invalid before it is even all presented? If those States have accepted illegal votes or deliberately encouraged illegal voting in a Federal election they have committed a crime against the Nation.
Wow. So because you feel wronged over something completely different that affects this election how?

That fails basic logic. Sorry your feewings were hewt snowflake but like...tough shit. You don't get to overturn an election based on your feelings.

As far as evidence...it's been over a month and about 60 court cases...when were you planning on presenting this "evidence"?
Nobody is trying to "overturn" an election. A great many people believe that corrupt officials manipulated the count to put who they wanted in office rather than the candidate that actually got the most votes. Why would anyone who wants a fair and honest election mind people checking to make sure that it was? All this resistance only convinces people you have something to hide. It would be a very bad idea to go on with as many Americans as is current thinking that what is being attempted is a coup rather than an election.

How many times do you need to check?

How many recounts are needed?

The answer is as many as you need until Trump is selected no matter if the evidence does not support the claim Trump lost because of fraud!

Hell courts have rejected every case except one and that one was overturned...

So how many times must you be told Trump lost?

Recounts are useless without audit.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?

Uh-huh.

So no infrastructure improvements in your town?
New sidewalks?
New hydrants?
New waste pipes?
New traffic lights?
New Stop Signed?
New water pipes?
New malls?

If not, you're local politicians are pocketing the money Trump sent them to fix up your town.
Or you could live a very small town.

Their voters?? Nope...

Where is it?

If those IT guys already inspected the software, it should be easy to present evidence of how votes were stolen. Just saying you think it was possible isn't enough. You gotta show evidence that it was.

More to ignore right?

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?

Uh-huh.

It seems you spend a lot of time obsessing about something that you believe won't happen.
SCOTUS will not hear the case, so chill.
You're getting dull.

God you guys are stupid.

Regards,
Jim

You tell me.

Deal?

Uh-huh.

So no infrastructure improvements in your town?
New sidewalks?
New hydrants?
New waste pipes?
New traffic lights?
New Stop Signed?
New water pipes?
New malls?

If not, you're local politicians are pocketing the money Trump sent them to fix up your town.
Or you could live a very small town.

Wow, you are just dripping with desperation to change the topic of the thread.

Nope. When you have something relevant to add to this thread, I'll be here.....shredding the pseudo-legal gibberish of the Texas suit. And laughing at its target audience.

Until then, enjoy feeling your feelings.

Forum List

Back