Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

I wouldn't have to, as they would not even make it through Arkansas without being stopped, and you know that, also. I don't care if blowhard gets his ass arrest, except for giving Beta boy the Texas State house. I just think he ought to spring for a non-stop plane, so he doesn't spread his troubles along the way.
You're fabricating copious amounts of bullshit to cover up for the bullshit you already flung around the room.

It gets them out of Texas so yep, I'd call it pretty smart.

Enjoy having a few hundred thousand introduced to your state over the next few years.

It's only kidnapping if they object.
Sure, send them over. Anyone this motivated to cross the desert and brave all the hardships just to give their families a better life will be motivated to work hard. We need just those kinds of people on the East coast.

So long as you don't send us right-wing retards. I mean, who needs lazy retarded Texans, amIright?

And the good governor is helping them by providing free transportation to the North East? Yeah, that sure is smart. LOL
The thing with state governors...pick a state, any one, and we can check to see if any current governor places another state's needs above its own. Governors are elected to serve their constituents, first and foremost. True that this is forgotten at times on the hill, perhaps daily, but in the end all who want to be reelected should remain focused on improving their own state's conditions. I get it totally...the motive and the means.

The thing with state governors...pick a state, any one, and we can check to see if any current governor places another state's needs above its own. Governors are elected to serve their constituents, first and foremost. True that this is forgotten at times on the hill, perhaps daily, but in the end all who want to be reelected should remain focused on improving their own state's conditions. I get it totally...the motive and the means.
Thanks for all those profound deep thoughts. Not sure what it has to do with anything I posted but I am glad you got that off your chest. :itsok:

You mean to match these guys against brain-dead, mouth-breathing right-wing retards? Sure, knock yourselves out.
No dumb fuck. You said they would have no problem making their way back to Texas. You know good and goddamn well they wouldn't even try. They wanna milk off your fucking ass. I think we should let them.

Good. It's about time. Biden has been dumping Fauci Flu infested illegals all over the country. Abbott is about to send a caravan of busses with these illegals to DC and drop them at the Capital steps.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directs use of buses to drop off migrants at steps of Capitol in DC​

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that undocumented migrants released into his state will be shipped to the steps of the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C., as border checkpoints struggle to manage the flow of people attempting to enter the United States and the Biden administration's move to eliminate the Title 42 expulsion provision.

The state will provide charter buses to drop off migrants – many released into small Texas communities that officials say are overwhelmed – in Washington, the Republican governor said in a news conference.

"We are sending them to the Unites States Capitol where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border," Abbott said.

He noted that cities along the Texas-Mexico border have bused migrants to San Antonio.

"So I said I got a better idea. As opposed to busing these people to San Antonio, let's continue the ride all the way to Washington D.C.," Abbott said.

The first location where migrants will be dropped off is the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

W. Nim Kidd, chief of the Texas Division of Emergency Management, said his agency will "use as many buses as we need" to follow Abbott's directive. In past emergencies, up to 900 buses have been activated for evacuations, he said.

Fauci Flu? I thought Covid was no big deal to Trump's asseaters so what's with the Covid bullshit?

We already know that you hysterical mouth breathers hate immigrants but why bring Covid into the equation?

Are you maniacs going to go apeshit if Ukraine immigrants are brought here or is that ok because they're the right color?

It would probably be a better idea if the governor would provide those poor illegals with tents for shelter, and drop them off in the front yards of selected Democrats...

Hillary, the Pedophile-in-Chief, and the Magical Muslim Faggot should be good places to start!!!

Forum List

Back