Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.

If they’re now considered state prisoners why aren’t they in prison?
Ask Abbott. Texas is just a pass through state on I-40 to me. Oh, and maybe a good place to catch a connecting flight on ski trips.

Fauci Flu? I thought Covid was no big deal to Trump's asseaters so what's with the Covid bullshit?

We already know that you hysterical mouth breathers hate immigrants but why bring Covid into the equation?

Are you maniacs going to go apeshit if Ukraine immigrants are brought here or is that ok because they're the right color?
My goodness, there's certainly some pent up gay sexual imagery there. :eek:

What makes you think they will make their way back to Texas just for another bus ride to DC, Fuckwit?
You mean, the good governor will keep providing them multiple free rides to DC? LOL

How long is this program, anyway? The next time I have to visit Texas, I may even make use of the opportunity. Hey, why sneer at free rides, amIright?

Ask Abbott. Texas is just a pass through state on I-40 to me. Oh, and maybe a good place to catch a connecting flight on ski trips.
So as long as those illegals aren’t on your plane to the ski resort you don’t give a shit.

What are you talking about? WILL YOU STAY ON TOPIC?
What's the matter, bub? I'm going too fast for you? My apologies.

Maybe you should have a nice little lie-down and take a break. When you get back, read my posts a few times, slowly, and eventually, you will get it. I have faith in you, sweetheart. Now, go take that nap. That's a good chap. :itsok:

It certainly is A LOT.....more than any gay male I know.
Sure, but, you used that reference to, seemingly, in a derragatory way as an insult toward him, as if somehow the gay sexual imagery was bad. I'm just wondering why you would use homosexuality as an insult?

The thing with state governors...pick a state, any one, and we can check to see if any current governor places another state's needs above its own. Governors are elected to serve their constituents, first and foremost. True that this is forgotten at times on the hill, perhaps daily, but in the end all who want to be reelected should remain focused on improving their own state's conditions. I get it totally...the motive and the means.
The dumbass ought to work for a solution to stop illegals. It's a problem that's easy to fix.

You mean, the good governor will keep providing them multiple free rides to DC? LOL

How long is this program, anyway? The next time I have to visit Texas, I may even make use of the opportunity. Hey, why sneer at free rides, amIright?
Please explain your so called "logic". You think these illegals will be shipped to DC, somehow find their way back to Texas because they enjoyed the bus ride to DC so much they want to do it again?

If you had one more brain cell you would would have enough to rub two together, Moron.

Please explain your so called "logic". You think these illegals will be shipped to DC, somehow find their way back to Texas because they enjoyed the bus ride to DC so much they want to do it again?

If you had one more brain cell you would would have enough to rub two together, Moron.
I could explain it. I could break it down into neat little packages that even a retard like you can understand but then... how will you ever improve?

This is what you do. Read my posts a few times, then when you are done, read them a couple more times. Eventually, you will get it. I have faith in you. Ok, sweetheart? :itsok:

Texas Gov. Abbot to load illegals on busses and drop them on Capital Hill.​

Nah, that's not a real thing that he has power to do. Cool headline though for the rabble.

Forum List

Back