Texas Gov. Abbott to sue Biden admin over vaccine mandate for National Guard

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
More good news! Bless him!:up:

Abbott has issued 'a straightforward order' that no Guard member who refuses the vaccine will be punished​

More stupidity from the right.

Gov, Abbott said:

:clap:

"Unless President Biden federalizes the Texas National Guard in accordance with Title 10 of the U.S. Code, he is not your commander-in-chief under our federal or state Constitutions. And as long as I am your commander-in-chief, I will not tolerate efforts to compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine," Abbott continued.

"Let me be crystal clear: It is the federal government that has put Texas’s guardsmen in this difficult position. As your commander-in-chief, I will fight on your behalf. That is why I am suing the Biden Administration over its latest unconstitutional vaccine mandate," he added.

Gov, Abbott said:

"Unless President Biden federalizes the Texas National Guard in accordance with Title 10 of the U.S. Code, he is not your commander-in-chief under our federal or state Constitutions. And as long as I am your commander-in-chief, I will not tolerate efforts to compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine," Abbott continued.

"Let me be crystal clear: It is the federal government that has put Texas’s guardsmen in this difficult position. As your commander-in-chief, I will fight on your behalf. That is why I am suing the Biden Administration over its latest unconstitutional vaccine mandate," he added.

And who owns all that heavy weapons? The training is paid for by the Regulars, most equipment is purchased by Regulars.

Mickey Mouse choices: two vaccines, both non-coronaviruses, and one is from a chimp. The third is even more questionable and should not be given to children, let alone males who have a higher risk of autoimmune reactions.

Gov, Abbott said:

Biden is toast,he will be forced to resign before the next election,he has pilots from the airlines industry also suing him fir his unconstitutional human rights violations.just wondering skye,I have heard you don’t live here in the states,if true,what country do you live in.

Bump this. Abbott is fighting for the safety of the vaccinated, the jury is still out on the spike protein in vaccines. Abbott's NG group is high risk:

Smidt Heaert Institute, Los Angeles / Oncimmune, Germany / Sex-Specific Differences in Autoimmune Antibodies
'....Among individuals with mild symptoms, 58 out of 91 antigens (65%) showed positive reactivity in men vs. 33 out of 91 (36%) in women....AAB reactivity was more pronounced in males compared with females....The most abundant were....a target of autoreactive B and T cells in several rheumatic diseases including SLE.'

Trump's hydroxychloroquine links with the traditional use of chloroquine for SLE.

Forum List

Back