Texas governor doesn't care how many die

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election? Do any of you liberals care about those people? They don't have any money. They have bills to pay. They need to feed their families. But you want to keep the nation closed down for as long as you can to make Trump look bad!

Here's the thing, Bulldog...

Those States that are opening back up now? They're going to be the ones who's economy bounces back the quickest. States like Michigan? With a Governor that wants to string this out for as long as she can? People that live there are FUCKED!!! See how that translates come November. Why would you vote for people that put politics above people?
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election?
Forget the fact that the entire world is doing the same thing and not just to make trump look bad and realize the economy is already fucked going into the fall and will remain so long after.

There is no quick recovery for either the virus or the economy.
I never claimed there would be a quick recovery from either. I'm simply pointing out that people NEED to go back to work or THEY will be fucked! That's not even open for debate. We can't sustain what we've done for the past month. It's not economically feasible.
You claimed it was to make Trump look bad, liar.
Explain to me why Republican Governors are opening faster than Democratic ones are, Hutch? Then explain to those people in Democratically controlled States why THEY'RE not going to have a job because their leaders aren't doing the same thing!

Explain to me why Republican Governors are opening faster than Democratic ones are, Hutch? Then explain to those people in Democratically controlled States why THEY'RE not going to have a job because their leaders aren't doing the same thing!

Because the Republicans are more concerned with the economy than with those that will die as a result of opening too soon. You just made that clear in your post.

What's the hurry, right ?
Cause, heck, the government can just keep sending out those checks every month to every American, and maybe in a couple years when it's completely safe, we can think about actually working for a paycheck.

There's a right way and a disastrous way to do this. Texas chose poorly.
Come to Texas so we can teach you how we deal with commie liars.

In this case, it seems we made one governor.
In this case, if you don't live there, fuck off!

I was born here bitch

Do you live there now? If not, shut up!

You STFU. I am and always have been a Texan. You don't have to be an idiot Trump supporter to be a Texan dumb ass. I still miss Ann Richards.

Not what I said, you fucking dumbass! I have spent quite a while in Killeen. Does that make me a Texan?

Do you live there now?

I already told you I do dumb ass.

So, I am a Texan?

I have no idea if you are a Texan. Don't really care. I'm positive you are just another dumb Trump supporter.
You know what the interesting thing about having the States decide on how to handle this is going to be? It's going to show which philosophy is better...hiding at home for months...or coming out and starting our lives again.
What do you think is going to happen to all you bed wetters when the States run by Republicans start recovering faster than the States run by Democrats? Ouch! Leading up to the election? OMG!!! That's not good for Joe "Hair Plugs" Biden, Bulldog! That's not good for ANY Democrats! Oh, sure...the main stream media will do it's level best to portray it as something it's not...but you know what? People in those States that HAVEN'T recovered are going to know the truth!

Recover faster?
Nearly every one of them is opening while the number of cases is growing, fool.

Oh, bullshit! The number of cases is growing only because more people are getting tested. You far left Democrats are DESPERATE to keep the economy closed down for a few more months no matter how many people's lives are destroyed in the process! This isn't about a thought out response to a pandemic...it's a political ploy to turn the electorate against Donald Trump. We need to reopen the economy and we need to do so now! The elderly and the infirm need to remain isolated. Other healthy people need to return to work so that we have a country left by the time this is over!

The white house's own plan called for waiting until new cases fell for 14 consecutive days. You think the white house is involved in a ploy to oust Trump?

If the only reason that new cases are "rising" is that more people are being tested then what difference does it make? If the hospitals aren't close to being overwhelmed and the number of people who are dying from Covid is going down then we need to reopen the economy...NOW...not later!

I keep hearing that is the case, but I only hear it from talking heads who opposed any shutdown from the start, and discussion board geniuses. If a legitimate knowledgeable source has said that, then I am not aware of it.

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election? Do any of you liberals care about those people? They don't have any money. They have bills to pay. They need to feed their families. But you want to keep the nation closed down for as long as you can to make Trump look bad!

Those States that are opening back up now? They're going to be the ones who's economy bounces back the quickest. States like Michigan? With a Governor that wants to string this out for as long as she can? People that live there are FUCKED!!! See how that translates come November. Why would you vote for people that put politics above people?
A better question is how many families are you willing to bankrupt so that the economy doesn't look good going into the Fall election?
Forget the fact that the entire world is doing the same thing and not just to make trump look bad and realize the economy is already fucked going into the fall and will remain so long after.

I never claimed there would be a quick recovery from either. I'm simply pointing out that people NEED to go back to work or THEY will be fucked! That's not even open for debate. We can't sustain what we've done for the past month. It's not economically feasible.

Because the Republicans are more concerned with the economy than with those that will die as a result of opening too soon. You just made that clear in your post.

Cause, heck, the government can just keep sending out those checks every month to every American, and maybe in a couple years when it's completely safe, we can think about actually working for a paycheck.

I was born here bitch

You STFU. I am and always have been a Texan. You don't have to be an idiot Trump supporter to be a Texan dumb ass. I still miss Ann Richards.

Not what I said, you fucking dumbass! I have spent quite a while in Killeen. Does that make me a Texan?

Do you live there now?

So, I am a Texan?

I have no idea if you are a Texan. Don't really care. I'm positive you are just another dumb Trump supporter.
You know what the interesting thing about having the States decide on how to handle this is going to be? It's going to show which philosophy is better...hiding at home for months...or coming out and starting our lives again.
What do you think is going to happen to all you bed wetters when the States run by Republicans start recovering faster than the States run by Democrats? Ouch! Leading up to the election? OMG!!! That's not good for Joe "Hair Plugs" Biden, Bulldog! That's not good for ANY Democrats! Oh, sure...the main stream media will do it's level best to portray it as something it's not...but you know what? People in those States that HAVEN'T recovered are going to know the truth!

Recover faster?

Oh, bullshit! The number of cases is growing only because more people are getting tested. You far left Democrats are DESPERATE to keep the economy closed down for a few more months no matter how many people's lives are destroyed in the process! This isn't about a thought out response to a pandemic...it's a political ploy to turn the electorate against Donald Trump. We need to reopen the economy and we need to do so now! The elderly and the infirm need to remain isolated. Other healthy people need to return to work so that we have a country left by the time this is over!

The white house's own plan called for waiting until new cases fell for 14 consecutive days. You think the white house is involved in a ploy to oust Trump?

If the only reason that new cases are "rising" is that more people are being tested then what difference does it make? If the hospitals aren't close to being overwhelmed and the number of people who are dying from Covid is going down then we need to reopen the economy...NOW...not later!

I keep hearing that is the case, but I only hear it from talking heads who opposed any shutdown from the start, and discussion board geniuses. If a legitimate knowledgeable source has said that, then I am not aware of it.
Try listening to something besides CNN, Bulldog! Mexico didn't shut down their economy. Neither did Sweden. South Dakota didn't close down either. So tell me why that was the wrong choice? New York closed down. So did Michigan and Massachusetts. How's that working out for them?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

I was born here bitch

Do you live there now?

So, I am a Texan?

Recover faster?

Try listening to something besides CNN, Bulldog! Mexico didn't shut down their economy. Neither did Sweden. South Dakota didn't close down either. So tell me why that was the wrong choice? New York closed down. So did Michigan and Massachusetts. How's that working out for them?

I don't have all the facts and training to make that decision any more than you or anyone else on a discussion board does. I prefer to go by what the experts in the field have to say over some TV personality that was calling it all a hoax up until a couple of weeks ago.

The left is going to go full "end of the world!!!" on this! They don't have a choice. If people figure out that this was an overblown farce that cost thirty million people their jobs because you guys thought a shitty economy would hurt Trump then they're going to go postal on your asses!

You own this now...ride the tiger!

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

I was born here bitch

Do you live there now?

So, I am a Texan?

Recover faster?

I don't have all the facts and training to make that decision any more than you or anyone else on a discussion board does. I prefer to go by what the experts in the field have to say over some TV personality that was calling it all a hoax up until a couple of weeks ago.
Don't have a response to Mexico, Sweden or South Dakota...do ya' Bulldog! Had to fall back on insulting Trump? That's telling...

See, I'm going to go with real life examples of what has and hasn't worked. Not the scare tactics that your so called "experts" have been pushing for the past two months! To be quite blunt, Bulldog...what they've been claiming would happen hasn't happened at all! We sent that Navy hospital ship up to New York. We built the largest field hospital in the world at the Javits Center in a week! We built tens of thousands of ventilators for what the "experts" told us we'd need for New York? We did ALL that and you know what? They didn't use the ship...it's gone now! They've already closed the Javit's Center field hospital down! They're shipping ventilators to other countries because we don't need as many as they built! So my question for you is this...WHICH OF YOUR EXPERTS GOT IT SO WRONG!!!

The left is going to go full "end of the world!!!" on this! They don't have a choice. If people figure out that this was an overblown farce that cost thirty million people their jobs because you guys thought a shitty economy would hurt Trump then they're going to go postal on your asses!

The left is going by what the experts in the field say. Unfortunately, the right refuses to accept that science is the best way to deal with events such as this.

The left is going by what the experts in the field say. Unfortunately, the right refuses to accept that science is the best way to deal with events such as this.
Would those be the same "experts" in New York that sent elderly patients with Covid 19 back to their nursing homes after they'd tested positive in hospitals? Are THOSE the "experts" you're referring to, Bulldog?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Death rate out of total state population is a whopping .008%

:laugh:

The left is going by anything other than what hurts Donald Trump.

conditioned.jpg

Would those be the same "experts" in New York that sent elderly patients with Covid 19 back to their nursing homes after they'd tested positive in hospitals? Are THOSE the "experts" you're referring to, Bulldog?

I'm not sure the top experts were even aware of the new York policy to return patients who had tested positive to nursing homes until the deaths rose so drastically. Obviously, it was not a nation wide policy as would be expected if the federal task force had instituted it. Mistakes have been made with horrific results, but that is still no reason to abandon the advice of the most studied among us and just go with a gut feeling.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

If they piled up all those dead people who wouldn't be dead otherwise into one pile, and circled all their grieving families around them, How big of an area do you think they would need? Would that be something that would seem significant to you?

Abbot confirms he doesn't care how many die.
View attachment 332614
/—-/ This mornings Newsday headline. New cases are from those who stayed home. Oh well, Andy Boy has no reason to continue the lock down. Maybe this will be his excuse to open up the NY economy before all hell breaks loose.
AA5ED961-513D-4AF0-868B-A2C3B239356E.jpeg

It's not so much about bowing to Trump...it's more about bowing to all the business owners who are sending Trump and the governors hefty campaign contributions in an attempt to save their restaurant/clothing store/movie theater...etc.

Last edited:

I'm not sure the top experts were even aware of the new York policy to return patients who had tested positive to nursing homes until the deaths rose so drastically. Obviously, it was not a nation wide policy as would be expected if the federal task force had instituted it. Mistakes have been made with horrific results, but that is still no reason to abandon the advice of the most studied among us and just go with a gut feeling.
It's obvious that Cuomo didn't have a clue about the policy that his "experts" had put in place and it's also obvious that those "experts" were IDIOTS! Mistakes that have "horrific results" are exactly why we should abandon the advice of the idiots that made those mistakes! You want to blindly follow the advice of people that put a policy in place that killed tens of thousands of elderly people that didn't need to die!

Stats of the State of Texas
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

If they piled up all those dead people who wouldn't be dead otherwise into one pile, and circled all their grieving families around them, How big of an area do you think they would need? Would that be something that would seem significant to you?

900 China Virus deaths out of 29,000,000

Versus the following for 2017, deaths in Texas:

Heart Disease: 45,346 deaths

Cancer: 40,668 Deaths

Stoke: 10,790 Deaths

Accidents: 10,763

CLRD: 10,650

=====

There are 5 more causes of deaths of at least 4,000 dead people, in the link.

Surely it YOU who is blowing the China Virus deaths way out of proportion.

You are failing badly here...…..

Last edited:

It's obvious that Cuomo didn't have a clue about the policy that his "experts" had put in place and it's also obvious that those "experts" were IDIOTS! Mistakes that have "horrific results" are exactly why we should abandon the advice of the idiots that made those mistakes! You want to blindly follow the advice of people that put a policy in place that killed tens of thousands of elderly people that didn't need to die!

You mean like you blindly follow Trump

Stats of the State of Texas
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

900 China Virus deaths out of 29,000,000

Versus the following for 2017, deaths in Texas:

Heart Disease: 45,346 deaths

Cancer: 40,668 Deaths

Stoke: 10,790 Deaths

Accidents: 10,763

CLRD: 10,650

=====

There are 5 more causes of deaths of at least 4,000 dead people, in the link.

Surely it YOU who is blowing the China Virus deaths way out of proportion.

You are failing badly here...…..

And there is much vigorous effort to reduce the number of deaths by each of those things. I don't hear anybody whining about ending those efforts, or saying those deaths just don't count, so what is the point of your comparison?

Forum List

Back