Texas governor doesn't care how many die

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

So, what percentage of those diagnoses resulted in death?

Or are we conveniently leaving out that part?

He is leaving out the part where experts say we should wait till infection rates fall. Sorry, but you just don't have the credibility of the people who actually know what they are talking about.

Sorry, you gullible turd, the so-called "experts" have been wrong about everything. They have no credibility.

Yes, I know you don't trust science. That's a shame.

That science that produced....

Death estimates.

I can do better with a dart board.

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Perhaps the democrats jumped the gun in pointing out to the Klan that the death rates disproportionately affect blacks. These deaths are donkey hands.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Can we be honest? What you know about Texas, and Texans, could fit in your boyfriend's dickhole. Hmm?

Secondly we don't need you or your shitstain ilk to pretend to speak for Texas..... or Texans.

If you want to help, guzzle some bleach, and post the effects (all the way until the lights fade to black) on FB and tell the world that Trump told you to do that. THAT would be helpful to Texans.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

So, what percentage of those diagnoses resulted in death?

Or are we conveniently leaving out that part?

He is leaving out the part where experts say we should wait till infection rates fall. Sorry, but you just don't have the credibility of the people who actually know what they are talking about.
Experts said we would have 2.2 MILLION dead.

No. They said there was a potential range. Of course, your fear of science and facts make it all hard for you to understand.
That's what "scientists" predicted, Moron.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Perhaps the democrats jumped the gun in pointing out to the Klan that the death rates disproportionately affect blacks. These deaths are donkey hands.

Little doubt that there is significant overlap between the KKK and right wing posters here

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Little doubt that there is significant overlap between the KKK and right wing posters here
There is little doubt that you and all the shutdown supporters are incipient Nazis.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Can we be honest? What you know about Texas, and Texans, could fit in your boyfriend's dickhole. Hmm?

Secondly we don't need you or your shitstain ilk to pretend to speak for Texas..... or Texans.

If you want to help, guzzle some bleach, and post the effects (all the way until the lights fade to black) on FB and tell the world that Trump told you to do that. THAT would be helpful to Texans.

Not much you can tell me about Texas that I didn't learn running barefoot up and down dirt roads in East Texas while growing up. Anything in the OP you care to comment on, or are you just here to run your head?

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

There is little doubt that you and all the shutdown supporters are incipient Nazis.

That seems to be your biggest problem. You have little doubt for any of the crap you have been told.

It's time to unleash president Trump and the economy. Towards re-election!
Exactly. I'm sick of hearing libs say "let's save Grandma" in their attempts to destroy Trump's economy.
I am a Grandpa and have been out and about working every day being essential and all. And I want to go camping with my Grandkids. I want to get a damn haircut. I want to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant and have a Jumbo Margarita.
Pretty sure I have already been exposed with the throngs of shoppers at the big box stores, yet idiots like the OP believe a small business with a handful of customers will herald the doom of humanity.
The Karens need to get a grip.
Human nature will not allow endless shutdowns in the hope of a miracle vaccine that may not even be possible.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

It doesn't appear to be "business as usual" yet. Restaurants, Malls, Retail Stores Can Reopen May 1, Bars, Gyms Later, Abbott Says

I'm also curious what you think should be done about the massive jump in unemployment due to the virus and the various measures put in place to combat it, numbers not seen since the Great Depression. Should that factor into any decisions about what are the best policies?

Social distancing is still in place resturants and other businesses are only letting people in at 25% capacity and most are still doing only drive through delivery or curbside pickup the majority of people still wear mask when out in public. The easing of restrictions by Governor Abbott went into place on May 1st it's only May 3rd these numbers are not trivial but they are also not massive when you consider the overall population of the state. Each indvivdual state can decide what works best for them this one size fits bullshit sure as hell doesn't.

By the way, did anyone read this OP's thread about how Cuomo FORCIBLY sent Covid patients, (who didn't want them), to nursing homes, where as we all know reside the most vulnerable Americans ?

Did you also read this OP's thread about how Cuomo and de Blasio failed to close down the NYC subway system, where according to an MIT study, concluded the subways were what seeded New York's Covid explosion ?

Does anyone remember those threads ?

Yeah , me neither.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Not much you can tell me about Texas that I didn't learn running barefoot up and down dirt roads in East Texas while growing up. Anything in the OP you care to comment on, or are you just here to run your head?

I'm sorry m'am, I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by calling you a stupid idiot. I thought you already knew.

Re your OP.... we elected Abbott. We trust Abbott. We don't need Twatter or some fake news douches to tell us how we're supposed to feel. Or to use our wonderful state as a platform to advance their marxist agenda. We require minimal supervision here. But thanks for the fake concern!

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Texas has only 847 deaths in their vast state. Far fewer even than in less populous states.

Number of "cases" is a totally bullshit number as it just indicates more testing.

Forum List

Back