Texas governor doesn't care how many die

The Fifth Ward will tilt the numbers, but they're in GOOD hands.... they've got Sheila Jackson Lee looking after them.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

Our governor shutdown 3 counties at the beginning of March. I live in one of those counties. He shutdown the state a couple weeks later. He just announced the state is still shutdown until the end of May. With the reopening coming in four stages. The state being fully open by the end of the month.

I hope it doesn't cause another outbreak.

Our governor shutdown 3 counties at the beginning of March. I live in one of those counties. He shutdown the state a couple weeks later. He just announced the state is still shutdown until the end of May. With the reopening coming in four stages. The state being fully open by the end of the month.
I hope it doesn't cause another outbreak.
Herd immunity. Learn it , live it, love it.

It's time to unleash president Trump and the economy. Towards re-election!
Exactly. I'm sick of hearing libs say "let's save Grandma" in their attempts to destroy Trump's economy.
I am a Grandpa and have been out and about working every day being essential and all. And I want to go camping with my Grandkids. I want to get a damn haircut. I want to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant and have a Jumbo Margarita.
Pretty sure I have already been exposed with the throngs of shoppers at the big box stores, yet idiots like the OP believe a small business with a handful of customers will herald the doom of humanity.
The Karens need to get a grip.
Human nature will not allow endless shutdowns in the hope of a miracle vaccine that may not even be possible.

We need a two year double blind study that the green crap they drop the combs into at the barbershop is effective against COVID-19 before we can re-open them at the rate we are going. You might better pray your hair saves you the trouble and just falls out :08621:

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall.

Texas has had 888 deaths out of a population of 29 million. They rank 40 out of 50 states in deaths per million.

How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?

How many more will unnecessarily die due to poverty, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, mental health issues, and non-related COVID-19 medical conditions so you can keep people on lock down, destroy their local economy, and score partisan political points?

If you want to discuss all those things, you should start a thread.

Why don't you answer the question, clown, since you're so quick to judge everybody else's motives?

As soon as you ask one on this subject, I will.

What's wrong? You can dish your bullshit out, but you can't take it when it's thrown back at you?

Come on, chucklehead, answer the question. How many more should die because of your partisan politics?

Just because right wingers only see things in terms of politics doesn't make that the case, dumb ass. The experts in the field have more credibility than what you might have heard on Fox and Friends.

You are the one who made it political in your opening post. And you still haven’t answered my question. What is the acceptable number of ruined lives and deaths attributed to your continued authoritarian lockdowns?

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall. How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?
View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665
You let me know when he forces elderly covid patients back to the nursing homes to infect the rest and kill off the "useless feeders"

You are the one who made it political in your opening post. And you still haven’t answered my question. What is the acceptable number of ruined lives and deaths attributed to your continued authoritarian lockdowns?

Don't have a lockdown. Let thousands die. How many people have died of poverty directly associated lockdown? How are you measuring it? What is the acceptable number of deaths for COVID-19 before measures are put in place? Or is the almighty dollar more important than peoples' lives? I'd suggest if there are drug and alcohol abuse and domestic violence going on there's more at play that just lock down.

Democrats don't care how many middle class citizens lose their livelyhood and have to go on welfare or freaking starve. It's all about politics.

No, it's not about politics. Trump and his supporters want to make it about that, but the experts disagree.
For conservatives it is about politics, of course.

Rightists know that with the economy in recession and millions of Americans out of work Trump will likely lose reelection, Republicans will likely lose the Senate, and the GOP will take a beating in down-ballot elections.

Conservatives will do anything to avoid this, including jeopardizing the health and lives of Americans, Abbot’s reckless, irresponsible ‘reopening’ being one of far too many examples.

Despite the constant increase in Covid 19 virus, cases, Greg Abbot thinks it is more important to bow to Trump and open the state for business as usual than it is to listen to the experts and wait until infection rates start to fall.

Texas has had 888 deaths out of a population of 29 million. They rank 40 out of 50 states in deaths per million.

How many more will unnecessarily die just so Abbot can get his brownie points from Trump?

How many more will unnecessarily die due to poverty, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, mental health issues, and non-related COVID-19 medical conditions so you can keep people on lock down, destroy their local economy, and score partisan political points?
We should spread the virus around because people are beating their spouses. Good one.

Democrats don't care how many middle class citizens lose their livelyhood and have to go on welfare or freaking starve. It's all about politics.

No, it's not about politics. Trump and his supporters want to make it about that, but the experts disagree.
For conservatives it is about politics, of course.

Rightists know that with the economy in recession and millions of Americans out of work Trump will likely lose reelection, Republicans will likely lose the Senate, and the GOP will take a beating in down-ballot elections.

Conservatives will do anything to avoid this, including jeopardizing the health and lives of Americans, Abbot’s reckless, irresponsible ‘reopening’ being one of far too many examples.

Yeah, for conservatives it is about politics. I'm sure that's not the case with liberals, though. :icon_rolleyes:

For conservatives it is about politics, of course
Hilarious in that the troll like title of this thread, was created by a trolling liberal to make it political.
Could have simply titled it " I disagree with the Texas governor" but went with the false hyperbole that the Governor doesn't care.

Of course we all know you are a hack also.

Heavily-gerrymandered Texas has been run for years by a gaggle of corrupt lying right-wing hoodlums beholden to cults, so this comes as no surprise. Abbott is not capable of caring how many people die.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

So, what percentage of those diagnoses resulted in death?

Or are we conveniently leaving out that part?

He is leaving out the part where experts say we should wait till infection rates fall. Sorry, but you just don't have the credibility of the people who actually know what they are talking about.

Sorry, you gullible turd, the so-called "experts" have been wrong about everything. They have no credibility.
Yeah...the corona virus was all a hoax. No one died.

View attachment 331667
View attachment 331665

So, what percentage of those diagnoses resulted in death?

Or are we conveniently leaving out that part?

He is leaving out the part where experts say we should wait till infection rates fall. Sorry, but you just don't have the credibility of the people who actually know what they are talking about.

Sorry, you gullible turd, the so-called "experts" have been wrong about everything. They have no credibility.
You mean we won’t have 2.2 million dead?

Heavily-gerrymandered Texas has been run for years by a gaggle of corrupt lying right-wing hoodlums beholden to cults, so this comes as no surprise. Abbott is not capable of caring how many people die.

I think what libs are really scared of is that Texas, Mississippi, Georgia and other forward-thinking states are going to open up without causing the massive carnage the libs are predicting.

Libs really dig the Lockdowns. The Lockdown is about ruling over the lives of the deplorables to a degree they had only dreamed to see before. Also, the high unemployment helps to expand the welfare state and increase sympathy for other massive programs. This Corona Panic has everything for the Far Left, it makes their leaders like Fredo and Pritzker and Wolf feel like they are Kim Jong Fucking Un, with the control it gives them over the people.

If you want to discuss all those things, you should start a thread.

Why don't you answer the question, clown, since you're so quick to judge everybody else's motives?

As soon as you ask one on this subject, I will.

What's wrong? You can dish your bullshit out, but you can't take it when it's thrown back at you?

Come on, chucklehead, answer the question. How many more should die because of your partisan politics?

Just because right wingers only see things in terms of politics doesn't make that the case, dumb ass. The experts in the field have more credibility than what you might have heard on Fox and Friends.
You are crying about seeing things in terms of politics after the partisan OP you started this thread with?

You are a hypocritical moron.

Forum List

Back