🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Judge Almost Blocked From Voting Because Of New Voter ID Law

Texas Judge Almost Blocked From Voting Because Of New Voter ID Law | ThinkProgress

wow- almost
talk about trying to find a story

Person Almost got signed up for Obamacare on website

Look this law is specifically set up to keep some women who are registered from voting because some women just don't bother updating their names when marrying, and probably un-marrying.

The rest of your bullcrap is just bullcrap. It's true that the poor, and developmentally disabled, are ofter "coerced" into voting dem .... but you know it's really in their self interest to do so, and that's your real bitch.

Personally, if a state makes ID free, universally availabe - like a library card - and allows people to provisionally vote, I don't see the issue. But, from what I've seen there are a lot more buses filled with old black people, and people from mental health facilites voting than dead people voting.

They ignore the bolded and try to make it about getting ID's or moving or Driving or anything except the bolded...don't touch the bolded

Look this law is specifically set up to keep some women who are registered from voting because some women just don't bother updating their names when marrying, and probably un-marrying.

The rest of your bullcrap is just bullcrap. It's true that the poor, and developmentally disabled, are ofter "coerced" into voting dem .... but you know it's really in their self interest to do so, and that's your real bitch.

Personally, if a state makes ID free, universally availabe - like a library card - and allows people to provisionally vote, I don't see the issue. But, from what I've seen there are a lot more buses filled with old black people, and people from mental health facilites voting than dead people voting.

They ignore the bolded and try to make it about getting ID's or moving or Driving or anything except the bolded...don't touch the bolded

I have to agree some people ignore the bolded.

>>>>

With all the anti-women laws they keep trying to push through, Texas is doing it's best to elevate Wendy Davis to serious contender status I see.

Go Wendy!

I agree with this law. We have to stamp out the 0.000001% of voter fraud that occurs.

And since when did they make women judges?

Forum List

Back