Texas mass killer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN

Apparently the local police were called when this guy was shooting in his front yard and they did nothing. Are local Cops in Texas instructed to leave illegal aliens alone no matter what?

The only real sin here was the people shot didn't have their firearms up and ready. It's their fault. There is a very good reason to be armed at all times in Texas. Not being armed means you have a high degree of chance to be slaughtered by someone that is armed.

Do you think they are not?

In Texas, a good portion of the weapons these murderous traitors have would be listed as Illegal in many other states. Texas has a lucrative export business of weapons smuggled into Mexico exchanged for drugs.

Do you think they are not?
I see you missed the point 😆. The left want to make LEGAL gun ownership harder. Legal ownership isn't the problem and no amount of regulation will help.
Criminals don't give a damn about your laws and regulations.

So in this instance his entry into the country was the root problem not the gun you couldn't stop him from obtaining.

Class dismissed

bodecea you're hatred of men is both well know & HYSTERICAL

I’ve never detected any hatred of men in her posts. She hasn’t wished death on all straight men, nor has she spells any hatred towards men, which is more than can be said of many of the incels on this board.

I guess you believe all the lies that all gay men hate women and all lesbians hate men, but that’s not true at all of either sex.

I’ve never detected any hatred of men in her posts. She hasn’t wished death on all straight men, nor has she spells any hatred towards men, which is more than can be said of many of the incels on this board.

I guess you believe all the lies that all gay men hate women and all lesbians hate men, but that’s not true at all of either sex.
Be quite clown. If I want your opinion I'll tune into BSNBC

I see you missed the point 😆. The left want to make LEGAL gun ownership harder. Legal ownership isn't the problem and no amount of regulation will help.
Criminals don't give a damn about your laws and regulations.

So in this instance his entry into the country was the root problem not the gun you couldn't stop him from obtaining.

Class dismissed

You’re putting the cart before the horse. Lots of countries have illegal immigrants. Only the USA has illegal immigrants committing mass shootings. Only the USA has high school students committing mass shootings.

The rest of the world has violent video games, mental health problems, and some toxic male culture thrown in there as well. Only the USA has mass shootings.

Only the USA has mass shootings.

Forum List

Back