Texas mass killer is an ILLEGAL ALIEN

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Actually, I have been paying attention and I’ve been surprised by how even handed her posts are. I do know some lesbians do trash men at every opportunity, and they have some pretty good reasons for doing so. Bodeccea is not one of them.

The other hand, given how thin skinned many of the right wing posters on this board are, and just how much white male grievance goes on on a daily basis around here, I’m not surprised that someone like you would make such a comment.

No, thanks to how easy it is to access firearms in the US another 5 people are dead. Do you live in a cave or something?
If you are a fucking Illegal that Biden let come in then you aren't legally allowed to have a firearm you nitwit. That means the gun was either stolen or somebody illegally sold it to him. Maybe he even brought it in Illegally just like all the drugs Biden is allowing to flood in.

Actually, I have been paying attention and I’ve been surprised by how even handed her posts are. I do know some lesbians do trash men at every opportunity, and they have some pretty good reasons for doing so. Bodeccea is not one of them.

The other hand, given how thin skinned many of the right wing posters on this board are, and just how much white male grievance goes on on a daily basis around here, I’m not surprised that someone like you would make such a comment.
Bodecea is an idiot.
And who exactly is "someone like me"?

Last deported by Obama in 2016. Deported 5 times before Trump took office but all that ended once Trump was elected.

Tell us again about how successful Trump’s border policies have been.

Or maybe he didn't come back until Dementia got in with his open borders policies. Did you ever think of that?

This didn't happen under Trump, this happened under Biden 2.5 years into his presidency with open borders.

No, I think the fact the US is awash in military style semi automatics, large magazine capacity weapons and handguns, easily accessed, is the problem. Too, another problem is deplorable 2A nutters pretending the mass shootings aren't happening.

I've never read where any constitutionalist pretending mass shootings don't happen.

That dumb lezbo talks shit on men DAILY. WTF are you talking about 😆

True to form the MSM (and the equally putrid leftists here) are not even mentioning that the perp is a 5-time illegal. Goes against the "gun crime" narrative they want to push.

Just like we never seen any ledgers from the tranny killer who killed three children for no reason. I heard she had 9 pages.

The difference is we can't prevent an American citizen from conducting a mass murder. You have to commit the crime first. However there is a way to prevent mass murders by illegals by not allowing them in the country in the first place.

Dumb answer. Yes, you can prevent American citizens from acquiring AR15’s. You choose not to restrict these weapons. You choose your guns over the lives of children.

And then you ban abortion, because “save the children”. Unborn children are so easy to love. It’s the living children you don’t give a rats ass about.

Last deported by Obama in 2016. Deported 5 times before Trump took office but all that ended once Trump was elected.

Tell us again about how successful Trump’s border policies have been.
Looks like Trump kept him out of the US, and he came back and murdered 5 on No Border Joe’s watch.

Nice job, President Trump!

Dumb answer. Yes, you can prevent American citizens from acquiring AR15’s. You choose not to restrict these weapons. You choose your guns over the lives of children.

And then you ban abortion, because “save the children”. Unborn children are so easy to love. It’s the living children you don’t give a rats ass about.

A mass killer can use any weapon... you asshats have been programmed to use AR-15

Forum List

Back