Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

Back the "You", and fuck the "Blue". Anything that comes between "YOU", and your children... Is a legitimate target. Seconds matter in moments like this...

Pathetic troll making things up for attention
Why else would they stop cooperating with an official investigation?

The sorry ass Democrat ex-police chief needs to be subpoenad and grilled on the stand under oath.

FUCK these lying Democrats, I'm tired of their bullshit. They're getting children KILLED now and they're trying to weasel out of it

Back the "You", and fuck the "Blue". Anything that comes between "YOU", and your children... Is a legitimate target. Seconds matter in moments like this...
Exactly.

Any cop that stands between me and my kids is in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE.

If the badge means nothing to the cop, it means nothing to me either.

I am not spinning it.

I am saying that the circumstances were anything but straightforward. the cops were found guilty and imprisoned. Justice has been served.

That does not mean that Floyd did not contribute to his own demise. A Darwin award should be awarded, and as most are, posthumously.
Well, one kind of justice was served. I prefer the other kind.

Right, a good reason to more heavily regulate AR15s. Seconds and minutes matter, when people are bleeding out.

Right, a good reason to more heavily regulate AR15s. Seconds and minutes matter, when people are bleeding out.
And if every one of those parents were armed, and had the will to exercise their parental duty; this would have spun out quite differently. Not all... But many, are taking notes...

And if every one of those parents were armed, and had the will to exercise their parental duty; this would have spun out quite differently. Not all... But many, are taking notes...
And if your aunt had balls, she would be your cousin uncle.

Sorry gun humper, people don't all want to carry loaded weapons.

And if your aunt had balls, she would be your cousin uncle.

Sorry gun humper, people don't all want to carry loaded weapons.
And "they" can collect their dead children at the morgue. Others did, and will choose differently. Welcome to Darwinism..

And "they" can collect t their dead children at the morgue. Others did, and will choose differently. Welcome to Darwinism..
Thanks, but we will probably not be deferring to your retarded, immoral horseshit. But it has been noted and filed.

*flush*

How many idiots share your USMB account? "We". Lol!!!
Yes, we. Step outside the trailer and have a look around. Your immoral, idiotic idea is being rejected by normal, moral, educated people.

They aren't man babies who refuse to look at any other solution but trying to make life like the cutrate TV shows that have apparently turned your brains to tapioca.

Exhibit B
Yup. And he was killed by a concerned parent, who sloughed off the trappings of pageantry, and civil "protocal"; borrowed a gun, and went in. Not only did he save his wife, and kid while the local government Democrat goons were busying themselves with thumb jacking their shit boxes...
He also killed the killer. Consequences be damned. That wife made a great mating decision. And that kid has a solid role model in their father.

Clearly not. And unless that education is in Forensics, it doesn't matter anyway, ya uneducated slob.
When you produce a statement for a graduate degree, you'll just have to accept you are not as bright as you think you are.

Yes, we. Step outside the trailer and have a look around. Your immoral, idiotic idea is being rejected by normal, moral, educated people.

They aren't man babies who refuse to look at any other solution but trying to make life like the cutrate TV shows that have apparently turned your brains to tapioca.
Standing by for other members of your colletive "we" to chime in...

Don't worry.

I'll wait...

Exhibit B
If he had not been dying from his overdose, he would not have died. The police were wrong, but that does not mean I should be outraged at his death.

He was NOT innocent.

The discussion is about the police killing innocent and unarmed people.

When you produce a statement for a graduate degree, you'll just have to accept you are not as bright as you think you are.
Haha, yeah, you will come up with all kinds of absurd things to try to distract from the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Expected.

Standing by for other members of your colletive "we" to chime in...

Don't worry.

I'll wait...
They don't actually care about these people. To them, it is an exercise in hate. They get to try and pin others for not caring, while they, themselves, only care in how many political points they can score.

Hence, the kind of corporate media we are saddled with today.

Forum List

Back