Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

accidental car deaths 2013... Over 35,000

accidental gun deaths 2013.... 505

Yeah...in a country of over 320 million, American gun owners are very responsible....
Suicides by guns, 20 to 21K. But hey, at least you're only shooting yourselves.

Last edited:
And:

"Most Texas gun deaths are suicides

There are more suicide deaths by guns in the state of Texas than gun-related homicides. ... Suicides account for nearly 57 percent of the state's gun deaths. That’s compared to 41 percent who die by homicide."
Grits for Breakfast Most Texas gun deaths are suicides

Than what are you worried about?
I'm not. And I'll enjoy reading up on the additional accidental shootings. If it bleeds, it leads.

Yeah...in a country of over 320 million, American gun owners are very responsible....

There you go again thinking we give a shit how someone ends their own life.
I mean seriously does the method really matter?

And:

"Most Texas gun deaths are suicides

There are more suicide deaths by guns in the state of Texas than gun-related homicides. ... Suicides account for nearly 57 percent of the state's gun deaths. That’s compared to 41 percent who die by homicide."
Grits for Breakfast Most Texas gun deaths are suicides

I'm not. And I'll enjoy reading up on the additional accidental shootings. If it bleeds, it leads.

Yes...

Yes...

Why?

Yes...

Why?
Because suicides can be prevented, if the methods of suicide are made more difficult. The harder it is, the less often it happens. Guns are easy, that's why so many die by them.

Yes...

If I intended to end it all for some reason I'd use a gun. If not I'd park the truck in the garage and chug a fifth.
The end result would be the same other than a prettier corpse.

Yes...

Why?

He's afraid of guns, probably someone close to him was killed by gun, so he wants to punish all those who own one.

Yes...

Why?
Because suicides can be prevented, if the methods of suicide are made more difficult. The harder it is, the less often it happens. Guns are easy, that's why so many die by them.

And I just told you why thats bullshit.

Yes...

Why?

He's afraid of guns, probably someone close to him was killed by gun, so he wants to punish all those who own one.
I own guns, but unlike you little morons I don't treat them like toys to be taken to the Walmart.

Yes...

Why?

Only you're wrong.

Remove the guns and we take a big bite our of this: Facts and Figures

Yes...

Why?

I own guns, but unlike you little morons I don't treat them like toys to be taken to the Walmart.

Ah yes,the usual dive for the liberal. The straw man.

Yes...

Why?

Only you're wrong.

So tell me genius,whats the easier way to go? A fifth and the garage or eating a .45?

Yes...

Why?

Nothing straw man about it. Guns are toys to you types. I use them to kill things. You use them to play with.

Only you're wrong.

So tell me genius,whats the easier way to go? A fifth and the garage or eating a .45?
The gun of course. That's why half of all suicides use one. It takes time to die the other way and people change their minds given time.

Yes...

Why?

Huh ? You've always said you want guns banned, now you claim you actually own them.
You're fucking nuts.

Nothing straw man about it. Guns are toys to you types. I use them to kill things. You use them to play with.

You sure make a lot of assumptions considering you dont know me.
I've had firearms since I was eight years old and I take em very serious.
The first time I saw the results of a 30.06 on a deer made it impossible to see them any other way.

Yes...

Why?

Huh ? You've always said you want guns banned, now you claim you actually own them.
You're fucking nuts.
Learn to keep more than one thought in your head at a time. I own guns, they are good at killing things, and I want nearly all of them banned for nearly all people. Clear now?

The first time I saw the results of a 30.06 on a deer made it impossible to see them any other way.
Was the deer attacking you? Did you fire in self-defense? Or were you out playing brave, brave soldier of fortune, against a defenseless animal?

Only you're wrong.

The gun of course. That's why half of all suicides use one. It takes time to die the other way and people change their minds given time.

So tell me. How exactly does someone who is passed out change their mind?
The method makes zero difference to someone who is intent on killing themselves.

Was the deer attacking you? Did you fire in self-defense?

Another straw man. Watch yourself you could easily spontaneously combust.

Forum List

Back