Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

Because suicides can be prevented, if the methods of suicide are made more difficult. The harder it is, the less often it happens. Guns are easy, that's why so many die by them.

And I just told you why thats bullshit.
Only you're wrong.

Remove the guns and we take a big bite our of this: Facts and Figures

So tell me genius,whats the easier way to go? A fifth and the garage or eating a .45?
The gun of course. That's why half of all suicides use one. It takes time to die the other way and people change their minds given time.

So tell me. How exactly does someone who is passed out change their mind?
The method makes zero difference to someone who is intent on killing themselves.
The method makes a great deal of difference. The longer it takes and the harder it is the less often if happens.

I own guns, but unlike you little morons I don't treat them like toys to be taken to the Walmart.

Ah yes,the usual dive for the liberal. The straw man.
Nothing straw man about it. Guns are toys to you types. I use them to kill things. You use them to play with.

You sure make a lot of assumptions considering you dont know me.
I've had firearms since I was eight years old and I take em very serious.
The first time I saw the results of a 30.06 on a deer made it impossible to see them any other way.
Was the deer attacking you? Did you fire in self-defense?

Another straw man. Watch yourself you could easily spontaneously combust.
Nope. Just pointing out that you didn't need to use a gun, you wanted to because it's fun to kill things in this case.

He's afraid of guns, probably someone close to him was killed by gun, so he wants to punish all those who own one.
I own guns, but unlike you little morons I don't treat them like toys to be taken to the Walmart.

Huh ? You've always said you want guns banned, now you claim you actually own them.
You're fucking nuts.
Learn to keep more than one thought in your head at a time. I own guns, they are good at killing things, and I want nearly all of them banned for nearly all people. Clear now?

But of course you exempt yourself.

And I just told you why thats bullshit.
Only you're wrong.

So tell me genius,whats the easier way to go? A fifth and the garage or eating a .45?
The gun of course. That's why half of all suicides use one. It takes time to die the other way and people change their minds given time.

The method makes zero difference to someone who is intent on killing themselves.
The method makes a great deal of difference. The longer it takes and the harder it is the less often if happens.[/QUOTgarage?E]

So how long does it take to leap from a five story parking garage?

Forty four states allow open carry --- so, now it's forty five. Sounds like the will of the people to me.
The will of the people is for much stricter gun control, and we've been blocked from having it for decades.

If that were true, it would be. The fact it's not, shows that your assertion is false.

He's afraid of guns, probably someone close to him was killed by gun, so he wants to punish all those who own one.

Huh ? You've always said you want guns banned, now you claim you actually own them.
You're fucking nuts.
Learn to keep more than one thought in your head at a time. I own guns, they are good at killing things, and I want nearly all of them banned for nearly all people. Clear now?

For now. I sometimes need to kill things. Most people don't and never will.

Forty four states allow open carry --- so, now it's forty five. Sounds like the will of the people to me.
The will of the people is for much stricter gun control, and we've been blocked from having it for decades.
If that were true, it would be. The fact it's not, shows that your assertion is false.
Learn modern American history. My assertion is absolutely correct. Just because the American people want something doesn't mean they can get it.

Ah yes,the usual dive for the liberal. The straw man.
Nothing straw man about it. Guns are toys to you types. I use them to kill things. You use them to play with.

You sure make a lot of assumptions considering you dont know me.
I've had firearms since I was eight years old and I take em very serious.
The first time I saw the results of a 30.06 on a deer made it impossible to see them any other way.
Was the deer attacking you? Did you fire in self-defense?

Another straw man. Watch yourself you could easily spontaneously combust.
Nope. Just pointing out that you didn't need to use a gun, you wanted to because it's fun to kill things in this case.

Nah...I just like venison. And fish and squirrel and rabbit and quail and duck and dove and axis and black buck and elk and auodad and prong horn and alligator and a few other things I've shot killed and ate.

You're fucking nuts.

You murderous bastard ......

Only you're wrong.

The method makes a great deal of difference. The longer it takes and the harder it is the less often if happens.

Quite a while actually. First you have to find one, then you have to get to the top, then you have to climb up and stand looking over the edge and decide to jump. Most don't but jumpers are the most serious suicides of all. You need balls to do that, and it takes a lot of planning. I've stood on the edge and jumped, with a bungee of course, just to see what it's like. One, and done.

You're fucking nuts.

Life in the country. Guns are for killing things. Now you know.

Quite a while actually. First you have to find one, then you have to get to the top, then you have to climb up and stand looking over the edge and decide to jump. Most don't but jumpers are the most serious suicides of all. You need balls to do that, and it takes a lot of planning. I've stood on the edge and jumped, with a bungee of course, just to see what it's like. One, and done.

So why is Japans suicide rate far greater than ours?
You're full of shit by the way. It takes just as long to get that gun,load it it and come to terms with the idea of blowing your brains out.
To tell you the truth the easiest way would be the fifth and the garage.

You're fucking nuts.

What a simplistic answer from a simplistic mind.
I've lived in boonies that make yours look like a major metropolis. Try again.

So why is Japans suicide rate far greater than ours?
You're full of shit by the way. It takes just as long to get that gun,load it it and come to terms with the idea of blowing your brains out.
To tell you the truth the easiest way would be the fifth and the garage.
1. It's a cultural tradition there, not here.
2. Untrue, especially since most keep their guns loaded.
3. Not at all. That takes time, planning, and effort, all of which dissuade people from taking their lives.

I have no need to try again. The question has been answered. I could care less if you were raised in a West Virginia cave.

I have no need to try again. The question has been answered. I could care less if you were raised in a West Virginia cave.

So your base lie falls apart and this is your answer?
You're no better than Rderp. Step off fool...

Your concession is noted since there is nothing like a lie in anything I posted. You just like your deadly toys, as I noted in the OP, and will defend them in all cases.

Your concession is noted since there is nothing like a lie in anything I posted. You just like your deadly toys, as I noted in the OP.

You know I've always given you more credit than the typical liberal....apparently I was mistaken.
You have earned rderp status.

Not that it matters what people think of it, if they don't want a gun, don't buy one. But the fact is, since Gallup started conducting the poll in 1990, the number for stricter gun control has gone from 68% to 47%. The amount for keeping laws as they are have gone from 17% to 38%. The amount who want less strict gun laws has gone from 2% to 14%. The American public is moving in the pro freedom direction on firearm ownership.

Guns Gallup Historical Trends
Wanted more control, for decades, and couldn't get it:
k_gwwnq-30i8vmypp8fkag.png
Yep, they didn't and people shifted their views, thankfully. Thanks for illustrating the graph I was talking about.

Learn modern American history. My assertion is absolutely correct. Just because the American people want something doesn't mean they can get it.

I study it every day. You on the other hand listen to the side that appeals to you and ignore the multitudes of people who don't ascribe to your bullshit world view.

Forum List

Back