Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

None of those kids were arrested.

They may not have been arrested....but the black kids got a taste of what life is gonna be like as adults in white america, and the white kids will see at last, having white skin, does pay off in america!!

Seems like the white kids already know that. Not only did they get in the racist woman's face, they had the presence of mind to video-record it. :thup:

Bottom line is this, the black kids were all treated like shit, while the white kids were allowed to roam, what about this can't you comprehend? As a young person, this must be traumatizing, it has to be...especially when you surround yourself with cool white unbias kids who's neighbors hate blacks.

Were the white kids being confrontational ? That usually draws officers attention.

...They do not describe themselves as a "gated community"...

"...Craig Ranch offers plentiful residential opportunities. From single-family and empty nester homes to a variety of luxury homes built on half- and full-acre lots in a private gated community, there is a home style and price range for every need. Condominiums, townhomes and apartments provide low-maintenance living for a lock-and-leave lifestyle..."

McKinney Home Condo Lodgehome Townhome Residences - Craig Ranch

...If you look at the map, you'll see that some sections of the massive complex of communities called Craigs Ranch are in fact gated, but the one in question is not.
The map is a 10,000 foot view -like rendering. I cannot tell which zones are gated and which are not. And, as I've already opined, trespassing on private property and picking fights with the residents when they object to your trespassing is unlawful, whether a gate exists or not.

Why was no one arrested for trespassing, if they were all breaking the law?

Not only was nobody arrested, but the cop was suspended. Sounds to me like his own department thought he did something wrong, and the children didn't. Funny that.

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

Jawohl! Let me scheee your paperss....

goose-step.gif

Always good to know who's got your back
---- and who doesn't.

So what should a cop do when someone resists arrest? Blow a whistle and yellow card them?

No one "resisted arrest" in that video, because no one was arrested.

You can even see the cop's partners trying to pull him back after he pulls the gun.

Not just pulling him back, but shocked that the coward pulled out a gun in the fukkin first place.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

And the day would have ended peacefully. Now you have a cop suspended, and a bunch of white kids who will never ever bring blacks to their neighborhood again.

Haha! If the cops never showed up there would've been a WWF style Racial Rumble. White parents already had a fist fight with black trespassers after telling them to leave.

Cops are generally fascists. Why would we expect the gut-bucket South to be any different?

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

its a bunch of KIDS, what about this can't you morons comprehend??????

I'm not surprised that this thread has devolved into a shouting match between partisan entities who assume they know what happened when they don't.

...when did this happen? If it's happened recently, maybe some of you shouldn't be making assumptions. If some of you waited, and some of you with political bents used more tact and fairness when choosing your words, maybe we'd have a more worthwhile discussion. All I'm seeing is more partisan crap and name-calling and disgusting, petty insinuations. I see some things haven't changed.

What we should all be doing is withholding judgment until the investigation is complete. Otherwise it's just another fireball of reckless speculation. SSDD.

The only reason I posted this shit, is because this cop pulled a damned gun out and if the camera's wasn't there, kids would be DEAD today.

So what? If 3-5 people try to aggressively swarm me...im pulling a gun too.

And if you ever pull a gun on a bunch of hapless kids because you desperately need to get your rocks off, I hope one of their parents is there packing heat to put a round right between your eyes, because that's exactly what you would deserve.

Is that what the cop was doing throwing the girl down by her hair? She musta had her guest pass lodged in her ear and he was helping her get it out, right?

What if the first interaction between her and the cop...was just her saying "Im a guest sir" as she shows her guest pass?? May have gone different?

Most people in bathing suits keep such identification on them. She should have kept it lodged in her ass just in case a cop may have slammed her on the ground, and pulled a gun on her.

Do you even thing before you post anymore?

So if she said "Officer...my guest pass is right over there...want me to go get it?"....you think it goes different?

He really did a ground roll before assaulting a bunch of half naked children. He was nothing more than a hot head Rambo cop. Is there anything police action you have ever condemned?

Shot in the back 8 times? Shouldn't have run.

Choked to death for selling loosies? Won't be selling illegal cigarettes again.

Slammed on the ground by your hair for doing nothing? Try not being black next time.

I didnt defend the North Charleston cop.
Eric Garner died of a heart attack.
Bitch was trespassing and resisting. Got what she asked for.

Anything else?
btw notice its all very quiet in Charleston........makes you go hhhhmmmmmmm.......

...They do not describe themselves as a "gated community"...

"...Craig Ranch offers plentiful residential opportunities. From single-family and empty nester homes to a variety of luxury homes built on half- and full-acre lots in a private gated community, there is a home style and price range for every need. Condominiums, townhomes and apartments provide low-maintenance living for a lock-and-leave lifestyle..."

McKinney Home Condo Lodgehome Townhome Residences - Craig Ranch

...If you look at the map, you'll see that some sections of the massive complex of communities called Craigs Ranch are in fact gated, but the one in question is not.
The map is a 10,000 foot view -like rendering. I cannot tell which zones are gated and which are not. And, as I've already opined, trespassing on private property and picking fights with the residents when they object to your trespassing is unlawful, whether a gate exists or not.

Why was no one arrested for trespassing, if they were all breaking the law?

Not only was nobody arrested, but the cop was suspended. Sounds to me like his own department thought he did something wrong, and the children didn't. Funny that.

I read he was on "administrative leave". AKA...paid vacation til it all blows over.

I'm not surprised that this thread has devolved into a shouting match between partisan entities who assume they know what happened when they don't.

...when did this happen? If it's happened recently, maybe some of you shouldn't be making assumptions. If some of you waited, and some of you with political bents used more tact and fairness when choosing your words, maybe we'd have a more worthwhile discussion. All I'm seeing is more partisan crap and name-calling and disgusting, petty insinuations. I see some things haven't changed.

What we should all be doing is withholding judgment until the investigation is complete. Otherwise it's just another fireball of reckless speculation. SSDD.

The only reason I posted this shit, is because this cop pulled a damned gun out and if the camera's wasn't there, kids would be DEAD today.

Non sequitur. The only aggression was on the part of Eric Casebolt. The kids and/or adults who made overtures of approaching were doing so to DEFEND the 14-year-old girl having her face pushed into the grass.

Is that what the cop was doing throwing the girl down by her hair? She musta had her guest pass lodged in her ear and he was helping her get it out, right?

What if the first interaction between her and the cop...was just her saying "Im a guest sir" as she shows her guest pass?? May have gone different?

Most people in bathing suits keep such identification on them. She should have kept it lodged in her ass just in case a cop may have slammed her on the ground, and pulled a gun on her.

So if she said "Officer...my guest pass is right over there...want me to go get it?"....you think it goes different?

He really did a ground roll before assaulting a bunch of half naked children. He was nothing more than a hot head Rambo cop. Is there anything police action you have ever condemned?

Slammed on the ground by your hair for doing nothing? Try not being black next time.

Anything else?

I was arrested for trespassing once as a kid. The police called my mother and politely asked us to come to the station. Why? We were harmless children. Oh.. and white.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

And the day would have ended peacefully. Now you have a cop suspended, and a bunch of white kids who will never ever bring blacks to their neighborhood again.

Haha! If the cops never showed up there would've been a WWF style Racial Rumble. White parents already had a fist fight with black trespassers after telling them to leave.

What these white racist should have done, is the following day, go the rent office, report what happened and allow the complex to handle the situation.

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

And if you ever pull a gun on a bunch of hapless kids because you desperately need to get your rocks off, I hope one of their parents is there packing heat to put a round right between your eyes, because that's exactly what you would deserve.

If a bunch of thug teens swarmed you...what would you do?

You sure talk big for an internet coward.

Anything else?

I was arrested for trespassing once as a kid. The police called my mother and politely asked us to come to the station. Why? We were harmless children. Oh.. and white.

Its a matter for the housing complex to handle, not the cops

Every time the police go on a call the first thought in their heads should be whether it's a set up and they are being baited.

No. Their first thought should be " The chances of a good outcome are trashed if I act like a spoiled sadistic ass."

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

Agreed. however, I wonder would he slam a white bitch to the ground like dat, hommie?

Anything else?
btw notice its all very quiet in Charleston........makes you go hhhhmmmmmmm.......
Sharpton hasn't gotten there yet

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Not a wise decision.

What these white racist should have done, is the following day, go the rent office, report what happened and allow the complex to handle the situation.

How would they handle it? By calling the cops...to report all the trespassers from the day before...whose identity is impossible to know? Or hire an off duty cop to check residency at the pool....just for libs to cry "COP AT POOL TO SCREEN OUT THE BLACKS!!!"

Forum List

Back