Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till...

She walked the fuck away! So he ran after her and dragged her back. If you can't even be honest about that when it's right there on the video, then you're just as big a piece of shit as that cop.

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

Not to mention, some are too fucking stupid to spell with the old silent E....

Still waiting for the link to the "mouthing off" statute.

Perhaps it's under U for "uppity"?

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

its a bunch of KIDS, what about this can't you morons comprehend??????

What is it YOU don't understand?

The cops were trying to quell a disturbance.

They were no kids, they were young adults, who should have known better than to react to cops that way.

They tell you to get out of the area, you cross the street, and when things calm down, THEN you tell the cop what happened.

You don't get in their faces, you don't come running at them when their backs are turned, because that 's a good way to get shot.

Why don't you morons understand THAT?

I still want bucs90 to explain the ninja roll at the beginning of the video. Is this cop a jerk off, or is that a standard police procedure when dodging pool water?

Honey, I am from that area. Here you go-
Craig Ranch - McKinney Texas - Private Gated Golf Community
Explore Craig Ranch private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas. ... Craig Ranch is a private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas.
Craig-Ranch-McKinney
Craig Ranch in McKinney, ... Course from 1/2 acre up to 1.5 acre lots. Gated Community with security 24 hours a day

And it is actually a gated community. Seems some kids had jumped the fence.

It's not a gated community.

Where are you getting your information from?

Here's the map of the complex, from their website.

Craig Ranch Community Map

This occured in the "Craigs Ranch North" section. Tell me where you think the "gate" is.
No, he's got you on this one.

They describe themselves as a 'gated community'.

Our inability to locate gate(s) on a map are immaterial.

Hell, even its status as a 'gated community' is immaterial.

If the entire residential area is a private envionrment, non-residents and non-guests have no business there.

Don't want to get your heads thumped by the residents?

Don't jump the fence and trespass on private property.

The fence is there to keep out the riff-raff.

It is not a public facility.

They do not describe themselves as a "gated community", they describe themselves in much flowerier words.

If you look at the map, you'll see that some sections of the massive complex of communities called Craigs Ranch are in fact gated, but the one in question is not.
My complex was not a gated community, but the pool WAS gated. Only residents were allowed to use the pool for insurance purposes. Same with motels. You can't not be a guest and decide to go take a dip.
Point is, it could have been handled better.

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

The video was taken on the sidewalk, not in the pool. You realize that, right?

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

For the third time ---- HOW do you get "private" out of the phrase "local community pool"?

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

Agreed. however, I wonder would he slam a white bitch to the ground like dat, hommie?

In a heartbeat

Honey, I am from that area. Here you go-
Craig Ranch - McKinney Texas - Private Gated Golf Community
Explore Craig Ranch private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas. ... Craig Ranch is a private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas.
Craig-Ranch-McKinney
Craig Ranch in McKinney, ... Course from 1/2 acre up to 1.5 acre lots. Gated Community with security 24 hours a day

It's not a gated community.

Where are you getting your information from?

Here's the map of the complex, from their website.

Craig Ranch Community Map

This occured in the "Craigs Ranch North" section. Tell me where you think the "gate" is.
No, he's got you on this one.

They describe themselves as a 'gated community'.

Our inability to locate gate(s) on a map are immaterial.

Hell, even its status as a 'gated community' is immaterial.

If the entire residential area is a private envionrment, non-residents and non-guests have no business there.

Don't want to get your heads thumped by the residents?

Don't jump the fence and trespass on private property.

The fence is there to keep out the riff-raff.

It is not a public facility.

They do not describe themselves as a "gated community", they describe themselves in much flowerier words.

If you look at the map, you'll see that some sections of the massive complex of communities called Craigs Ranch are in fact gated, but the one in question is not.
My complex was not a gated community, but the pool WAS gated. Only residents were allowed to use the pool for insurance purposes. Same with motels. You can't not be a guest and decide to go take a dip.
Point is, it could have been handled better.

I'm guessing that what you say was the case here, too - the pool being gated, while the community was not.

I still want bucs90 to explain the ninja roll at the beginning of the video. Is this cop a jerk off, or is that a standard police procedure when dodging pool water?

You have to admit, the second cop that goes running behind him --- with his back perfectly straight --- is hilarious. :rofl:

I love the police tactic when they yell "stop resisting" while inflicting that person with pain like kneeling on their backs.

It's like "hey she's moving around" as if they don't see the 170 lb dude using her like a prayer rug and that doesn't create discomfort or pain.

Like, uh do people move when they feel pain? DERP, IDK?

I'm not surprised that this thread has devolved into a shouting match between partisan entities who assume they know what happened when they don't.

...when did this happen? If it's happened recently, maybe some of you shouldn't be making assumptions. If some of you waited, and some of you with political bents used more tact and fairness when choosing your words, maybe we'd have a more worthwhile discussion. All I'm seeing is more partisan crap and name-calling and disgusting, petty insinuations. I see some things haven't changed.

What we should all be doing is withholding judgment until the investigation is complete. Otherwise it's just another fireball of reckless speculation. SSDD.
Hey! Where the hell you been, Wake? LTNS.

If a bunch of thug teens swarmed you...what would you do?

Listen to yourself, you worthless fuck! Who are these "thugs"? Black kids who won't do what you want them to? You're a vile creature. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Nobody swarmed anyone. A group of innocent and scared kids rushed in to help a 14 year old girl who was getting beaten up by a full grown man.

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

For the third time ---- HOW do you get "private" out of the phrase "local community pool"?

Private community

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

Jawohl! Let me scheee your paperss....

goose-step.gif

Always good to know who's got your back
---- and who doesn't.

So what should a cop do when someone resists arrest? Blow a whistle and yellow card them?

No one "resisted arrest" in that video, because no one was arrested.

You can even see the cop's partners trying to pull him back after he pulls the gun.

Bucs believes that whenever a cop is around you're under mental arrest. No one tells you, or charges you, you just are.

...except you arent

Revealing page.

Private community

Fabrication

Yes, I did watch the video.

Did you?

He was NOT pulling her around by her hair, his hand was wide open, and flat against her head,

he keep telling her to leave, and she kept getting in his face, so he put her on the ground and cuffed her.

(time about 3:01)

its a bunch of KIDS, what about this can't you morons comprehend??????

What is it YOU don't understand?

The cops were trying to quell a disturbance.

They were no kids, they were young adults, who should have known better than to react to cops that way.

They tell you to get out of the area, you cross the street, and when things calm down, THEN you tell the cop what happened.

You don't get in their faces, you don't come running at them when their backs are turned, because that 's a good way to get shot.

Why don't you morons understand THAT?

These "young adults" have been taught, by residents of Ferguson - and other cities - how to respond to police.
And it's NOT silent compliance

I saw that and thought WTF???

He's obviously just a dummy with too much time on his hands in that town. He's dealing with a bunch of teens, and he's running around like he's in a Baltimore riot. He even made a comment about not wanting to come there with 30 pounds of gear on to break up a pool party. The dude's a retard.

Forum List

Back